Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers (6339 Views)

Wire-Wire: Be Careful With Your SIM That Receives Your Alerts / Why Do Xiaomi Marketers Provide False Information? / Xiaomi Marketers: The Need To Always Silence Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by Andywhty(m): 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
Mehn, OPPO phones are good phones that's for sure. I noticed good phone brands do not shout on nairaland.
vhenronica:
So I feel this thread is so necessary because as at last year this same Xiaomi marketers made me get the Redmi note 7 which lasted for just a 2months and trust me the camera hype was not what I saw and what got me pissed is the fact that my screen fell and broke and the screen wasn't available. Who produces the phone without making available the spare parts. Really Xiaomi threads should be avoided.

Presently I am using Oppo A9 2020 and Samsung J6 plus. And I feel all Samsung and OPPO smartphone should be promoted.

Please share your bad experience or regret having a Xiaomi device.

3 Likes

Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by Crownedjon: 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
vhenronica:
e hold water or not, e nor bother me. I sha wont allow another person fall mugu for una thread
if am not mistaken there is only one mugu here

4 Likes

Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
Villagebus2:
one ui na him be the best Android ui currently I no knw wetin u dey talk
I used Samsung galaxy A70 until January this year, that phone was shiiit. I was using it as a backup to my iPhone X. I use Redmi note 8 pro now as a backup to iPhone 11 pro this phone is actually better than the Samsung but the UI, useless system app apps that keep sending notifications even when I disable the app notifications, ads in gallery, music player hotpot bug is making me wonder if android is cursed. I will restrict some apps from using data so that they don't load ads before I know boom ads everywhere once I check I discover that they can still use data
Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by vhenronica: 12:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
Please tell them ooo. And am about to be crucified. Oppo and Samsung are the best forget it
losdiose:

No Xiaomi store in Benin City... embarassed undecided

1 Like

Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by GrandMufti: 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
vhenronica:
So I feel this thread is so necessary because as at last year this same Xiaomi marketers made me get the Redmi note 7 which lasted for just a 2months and trust me the camera hype was not what I saw and what got me pissed is the fact that my screen fell and broke and the screen wasn't available. Who produces the phone without making available the spare parts. Really Xiaomi threads should be avoided.

Presently I am using Oppo A9 2020 and Samsung J6 plus. And I feel all Samsung and OPPO smartphone should be promoted.

I'm interested in buying the Redmi note 7. How do i reach you?

8 Likes

Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by vhenronica: 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
You expect me to keep a device that hasn't being useful. In any case, I will post a way to reach me when I check.
GrandMufti:

I'm interested in buying the Redmi note 7. How do i reach you?
Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by chumsfortech: 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
I guess now is the time to switch to OPPO.
Nuel4:
I used Samsung galaxy A70 until January this year, that phone was shiiit. I was using it as a backup to my iPhone X. I use Redmi note 8 pro now as a backup to iPhone 11 pro this phone is actually better than the Samsung but the UI, useless system app apps that keep sending notifications even when I disable the app notifications, ads in gallery, music player hotpot bug is making me wonder if android is cursed. I will restrict some apps from using data so that they don't load ads before I know boom ads everywhere once I check I discover that they can still use data

2 Likes

Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by techboss1313: 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
baba be sincere you cant definitely be enjoying that device.
Mistermamus:
the same Redmi note 7 have been using since November last yr nawa o. God bless ashi for introducing me to this great device.

2 Likes

Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by GrandMufti: 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
vhenronica:
You expect me to keep a device that hasn't being useful. In any case, I will post a way to reach me when I check.

No probs...
Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by Piloeternity(m): 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
OPPO is a win win for me
vhenronica:

2 Likes

Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by korban3134(m): 12:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
vhenronica:

Obviously lies...newly registered Xiaomi antagonist cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by 11Anonymous(m): 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
Nuel4:
I don't use Xiaomi.

You should consider getting a high end Android phone before pitting Android against iOS.
Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 08, 2020
11Anonymous:

I don't use Xiaomi.

You should consider getting a high end Android phone before pitting Android against iOS.
redmi note 8 pro cost almost 90k that money you can get iPhones 7 plus that would easily smash most high end Android phones.
Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by losdiose(m): 1:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
Not Yet Sir.

Y'all should do that asap
Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
Nuel4:
Samsung Ui is shiit Xiaomi' MIUI is worse these mumu android phones with ads and annoying system apps you can't uninstall

Which Samsung UI are u talking about? Obviously not one UI. I think it's been long u used a Samsung phone.
Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by tecnolad(m): 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
greenhulk:

Which Samsung UI are u talking about? Obviously one one UI. I think it's been long u used a Samsung phone.

Lol. I was going to ask the same question o
Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by edoairways: 3:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
List of Xiaomi Service Centers / Stores In Nigeria

Xiaomi Service Centers / Stores in Lagos
18, Kodesho street opposite computer village gate, Ikeja, Lagos

16, Saka Tinubu Steet, Victoria Island, Lagos

Water Front Complex, Plot 8 Block 12E, Admiralty Way, Lekki, Phase 1

Xiaomi Service Centers/ Stores in Oyo (Ibadan)

Golden Age Plaza (YAMAHA Plaza), Plot 125, Magazine Rad, Jericho, Ibadan

Xiaomi Service Centers / Stores in Kwara (Ilorin)
199, Ibrahim Taiwo road, Promo plaza, Ilorin.
Benin branch
Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by edoairways: 3:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
korban3134:

Indeed!
Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by edoairways: 3:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
Andywhty:
Mehn, OPPO phones are good phones that's for sure. I noticed good phone brands do not shout on nairaland.
Yeah they don't make noise

1 Like

Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by oxygenlove(m): 4:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
Nuel4:
Lol... so ur own problem na Ads? and yes there are ads.. fortunately for you. it can be disabled..

. ..... u people just think we users of redmi phone no get sense abi...
Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
oxygenlove:
Lol... so ur own problem na Ads? and yes there are ads.. fortunately for you. it can be disabled..

. ..... u people just think we users of redmi phone no get sense abi...
why the fucck should I be seeing ads in a phone I paid for? Or do you think I don't have the phone?
Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by madamjay(f): 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
Baba wey Dey talk register on 31 May 2019 and all e post na Xiaomi related. Smelly marketer.
Crownedjon:
You can't even spell Veronica
Infinix and tecno marketers I thought you guys claim you don't demarket other people product

Na Xiaomi fan boys fit una
If you like create another moniker and continue to wail
Nonsense and ingredients
Nice try
If you don't mind post pictures of the phone you claimed to be using and a screenshot of the about section
Yeye dey smell
*Edited
How come you spent only 45 minutes online
Kinggezy you would never know peace
Mi has come to stay,you can die if you want

2 Likes

Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by Crownedjon: 4:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
madamjay:
Baba wey Dey talk register on 31 May 2019 and all e post na Xiaomi related. Smelly marketer.
rubbish point..

4 Likes

Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by madamjay(f): 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
Madam vhenronica abi veronica grin. You made the right choice using Oppo. You can check their new launch Oppo Reno3 and 3 pro.
vhenronica:

1 Like

Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by madamjay(f): 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
Haa e pain you? But this Is an OP not happy about the fact the fact your Xiaomi device was crab to her. The next thing na to go the person profile smelly marketer.
Crownedjon:
rubbish point..

2 Likes

Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by temiregiddy: 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy hahaha. now because its xiaomi the OP don become antagonist. Well minding my business with my Reno2f.
korban3134:

Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by Mistermamus(m): 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2020
techboss1313:
baba be sincere you cant definitely be enjoying that device.
am enjoying it ��
Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by Crownedjon: 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
madamjay:
Haa e pain you? But this Is an OP not happy about the fact the fact your Xiaomi device was crab to her. The next thing na to go the person profile smelly marketer.
he should post pictures of the devices
And stop being bitter this lady,I am not quarrelling with you
Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by Crownedjon: 5:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
madamjay:
Madam vhenronica abi veronica grin. You made the right choice using Oppo. You can check their new launch Oppo Reno3 and 3 pro.
oppo marketer dalu
You are coming to attack me for being a fan
Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by edoairways: 6:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
vhenronica do you that my friend's can't switch from sim one to another even though they are both 4g? Is redmni note 8 is just staring at him
Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by Henreez(f): 8:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
Edoairways and other Transsion phone sellers might love to see this.
This is an itel paid ads on yabaleft. After all the bashing on itel, I found this comment.

Transsion might have a higher number of users but gradually Nigerians are seeing the light.

Are they all marketers also?

SunshineV
Transsionmustgo

3 Likes

Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by Telvin7(m): 8:17pm On Jun 08, 2020
edoairways:
vhenronica do you that my friend's can't switch from sim one to another even though they are both 4g? Is redmni note 8 is just staring at him
Guy enjoy your phone and stop saying trash .

I don't know why those xiaomi fans are Even disgracing themselves .

You know a good phone when you see one and transision phones should not be compared to mi phones .

Period.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ZUK Z1| Lenovo Sub Brand: A Phone That Is Almost Perfect / LG Velvet Is The First LG Smartphone To Flaunt The New 'raindrop' Camera Design / Infinix Emerges Most Exceptional Phone Brand At Nigeria Technology Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.