Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,960 members, 7,956,607 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:05 PM

My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers (7439 Views)

Wire-Wire: Be Careful With Your SIM That Receives Your Alerts / Why Do Xiaomi Marketers Provide False Information? / Xiaomi Marketers: The Need To Always Silence Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by edoairways: 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2020
Telvin7:

Guy enjoy your phone and stop saying trash .

I don't know why those xiaomi fans are Even disgracing themselves .

You know a good phone when you see one and transision phones should not be compared to mi phones .

Period.

Stories
Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by edoairways: 8:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
Henreez:
Edoairways and other Transsion phone sellers might love to see this.
This is an itel paid ads on yabaleft. After all the bashing on itel, I found this comment.

Transsion might have a higher number of users but gradually Nigerians are seeing the light.

Are they all marketers also?

SunshineV
Transsionmustgo
The percentage of those on that platform is small compare to those in cities,towns and villages. Many just ordered infinix note 7 not too long.
Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by Telvin7(m): 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
edoairways:

Stories
Ignorance is a disease
My guy ..

Come let me enlighten you on good phones with value for money

3 Likes

Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by edoairways: 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
Telvin7:

Ignorance is a disease
My guy ..

When you stop disturbing tecno then I will take you serious
Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by Telvin7(m): 8:57pm On Jun 08, 2020
edoairways:

When you stop disturbing tecno then I will take you serious
Lol when did see me disturbing Tecno?

1 Like

Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by GrandMufti: 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
GrandMufti:

I'm interested in buying the Redmi note 7. How do i reach you?

vhenronica:
You expect me to keep a device that hasn't being useful. In any case, I will post a way to reach me when I check.

Just following up..... I haven't heard from you o. I hope all is well?

Stay safe!
Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by sunshineV(f): 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
Telvin7:
Ignorance is a disease My guy ..
u want to enlighten who? Edoairways? person wey hin head is full of trash?

4 Likes

Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by edoairways: 2:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
sunshineV:

u want to enlighten who? Edoairways? person wey hin head is full of trash?
Are you ok? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by sunshineV(f): 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
edoairways:

Are you ok? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by vhenronica: 9:13am On Jun 15, 2020
All is well dear, if you didnt hear from me then the device is no where to be found
GrandMufti:

Just following up..... I haven't heard from you o. I hope all is well?

Stay safe!
Re: My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers by vhenronica: 9:22am On Jun 15, 2020
By the way, why is OPPO not allowing us to drop our old device with money for a new one? I think I want the new Reno 3.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

@ Guide To Unlock Huawei E3372 Modem ( Use All Countries Networks ) Instructions / This Phone Has 6GB Ram, 6000mah, 256GB Storage Space With Android 7.0 / Glo Bis On Android And Iphone (working Well)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.