Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Shock As Man Brutally Murders The Mother Of His Two Kids (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shock As Man Brutally Murders The Mother Of His Two Kids (photos) (1020 Views)

Man Brutally Murders His Parents In Malawi (Photos) / Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos / IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shock As Man Brutally Murders The Mother Of His Two Kids (photos) by ExAngel007(f): 11:58am On Jun 08, 2020

The woman you see above in those pictures is
DEAD. Yes she is dead! She didn’t die of a
natural curse, nor by accident, but was brutally
murdered by her partner, the father of her two
kids.

Though details of the brutal murder hasn’t
been made available, her friends and other
women pained by her sudden death have
taking to social media to demand justice for
her brutal murder.

Some of them have been sharing her last tik
tok video, and in it, you could see how happy
and full of life that she was.

Her murderer who has been declared wanted
has finally turned himself in to the police.

Women in her country went out at night
lightening candles and demanding justice for
NALEDI!

See Posts Below;

https://www.tori.ng/news/147925/shock-as-man-brutally-murders-the-mother-of-his-tw.html

Re: Shock As Man Brutally Murders The Mother Of His Two Kids (photos) by daddytime(m): 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2020
Too bad.

All the signs must have been there while she kept enduring and hoping he'd change.

Life and marriage ain't to be endured people, they are meant to be enjoyed.

Rest on woman.
Re: Shock As Man Brutally Murders The Mother Of His Two Kids (photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
too bad undecided
Re: Shock As Man Brutally Murders The Mother Of His Two Kids (photos) by Moneywirer: 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
A text book example of all that glitters isn't gold. I bet the woman never thought this man would harm a fly, judging by his looks.
RIP to her lipsrsealed
Re: Shock As Man Brutally Murders The Mother Of His Two Kids (photos) by Denique(f): 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
2020, allow people drink water and drop the cup in peace. Haba!

Re: Shock As Man Brutally Murders The Mother Of His Two Kids (photos) by CANDYDADDY(m): 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2020

There is nothing good about marriage

It an affairs that will deprive you of your
_Time
_money
_state of tranquility......

And it eventually quicken someone death

marriage is an overrated piece of crap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shock As Man Brutally Murders The Mother Of His Two Kids (photos) by tydi(m): 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2020
I don't support murder of any form, cus we don't give life so we have no right to take life, anybody that kills deserves what he melted on the other which is death. With that been said I don't know the cause nor reason why he killed her, it cus I wasn't living with them. But from my assessment as an intelligent judge I would say the case lies on infidelity, how do I know that? Now look at those children the couple shared and tell me if in any way any of them has the resemblance of such an handsome man? Your answer is yours to digest .. But he should have just divorced her nor walk away and live happily again with thousands of other women flocking everywhere willing to be loyal to a man than getting himself into this mess. Every guy reading this in your prayers to God always pray for emotional intelligence too. Bye.
Re: Shock As Man Brutally Murders The Mother Of His Two Kids (photos) by Thatlong9: 3:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
Marriage is over rated
Emancipate yourself from marriage slavery non but yourself can truly free yourself. Staying single/divorced is being than dying.
Say no to an abusive partner, he/she will never change.

(1) (Reply)

The Real Killers Of Sound Engineer David Imoh Have been Arrested By Lagos Police / Saudi Arabia Employer Forces An African Woman Employee To Breastfeed His Dogs / Ghana Deports 16 Nigerians For Engaging In Cybercrime { Picture }

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.