Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

The Real Killers Of Sound Engineer David Imoh Have been Arrested By Lagos Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Real Killers Of Sound Engineer David Imoh Have been Arrested By Lagos Police (1023 Views)

Burial Photos Of David Imoh, Sound Engineer Killed By Mob In Lekki / Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh / Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Killers Of Sound Engineer David Imoh Have been Arrested By Lagos Police by Nobody: 6:43am On May 21, 2022
Six persons arrested over last week’s mob lynching and burning of sound engineer, David Imoh, have been paraded by the Lagos Police Command.

The suspects, including the bike rider, Dahiru Ayuba, a woman, Susan Moses, other motorcyclists, Christopher Dauda, Joseph Tella and Sunday Azi as well as an alleged mastermind Chigozie Anthony were paraded with seven other suspects arrested in the last one month for armed robbery, cultism, unlawful possession of firearms offences.

Chigozie Anthony (mastermind)
Dahiru Ayuba
Susan Moses
Christopher Dauda
Joseph Tella
Sunday Azi

have been paraded by the Lagos Police Command.

Re: The Real Killers Of Sound Engineer David Imoh Have been Arrested By Lagos Police by Urheadmaster(m): 6:44am On May 21, 2022
Re: The Real Killers Of Sound Engineer David Imoh Have been Arrested By Lagos Police by Urheadmaster(m): 6:44am On May 21, 2022
Re: The Real Killers Of Sound Engineer David Imoh Have been Arrested By Lagos Police by Shedrack777: 6:47am On May 21, 2022
well, tomorrow now they'll come out and said they're nigerienes and they've escaped

1 Like

Re: The Real Killers Of Sound Engineer David Imoh Have been Arrested By Lagos Police by Nobody: 6:48am On May 21, 2022
We will not be forced to reason like them and say Chigozie Anthony killed David Imoh, everyone from Chigozie Anthony tribe is bad undecided

The people that were shouting Hausa must go, can do the same thing to Chigozie Anthony? We need to tolerate each other, the action of the few should not be used to judge a tribe.

Chigozie Anthony is not Hausa, Northerner, Muslim that burn and kill David Imoh, he is Chigozie Anthony a Easterner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real Killers Of Sound Engineer David Imoh Have been Arrested By Lagos Police by Nobody: 6:50am On May 21, 2022
Shedrack777:
well, tomorrow now they'll come out and said they're nigerienes and they've escaped

This one will not escape, he is Chigozie Anthony the mastermind of the killing and burning and Lagos state have a reputation to protect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Killers Of Sound Engineer David Imoh Have been Arrested By Lagos Police by Joeyzinho: 6:53am On May 21, 2022
Hhmmmm
Re: The Real Killers Of Sound Engineer David Imoh Have been Arrested By Lagos Police by NwaIdeato: 6:54am On May 21, 2022
And the typical Igbo scapegoating begins lol, the video of the lynching we all saw clearly showed a bunch of thugs clearly identifying themselves as Hausa, they repeatedly said "we be Hausa" and there were so many of the people that killed that guy in the video, so an Igbo man somehow led a group of Hausa okada riders to lynch a guy and they all sheepishly agreed to the act? Where's the Police official report to collaborate this idiotic assertion? I was telling someone that they will somehow find some insidious way to manufacture one fake Igbo person into the whole equation of the attack (just like EndSars) and here I am, proven right again lmfaoooo

5 Likes

Re: The Real Killers Of Sound Engineer David Imoh Have been Arrested By Lagos Police by Dreal1247: 6:57am On May 21, 2022
There is a need for an increased regional security surveillance in the today Nigeria. I have personally taken note of some crippled beggars of Northern extraction strategically positioned in some parts of the states. Even the scavenging young men that comb the length and the bridth of our environments need to be strictly checkmated.
Re: The Real Killers Of Sound Engineer David Imoh Have been Arrested By Lagos Police by Nobody: 6:58am On May 21, 2022
NwaIdeato:
And the typical Igbo scapegoating begins lol, the video of the lynching we all saw clearly showed a bunch of thugs clearly identifying themselves as Hausa, they repeatedly said "we be Hausa" and there were so many of the people that killed that guy in the video, so an Igbo man somehow led a group of Hausa okada riders to lynch a guy and they all sheepishly agreed to the act? Where's the Police official report to collaborate this idiotic assertion? I was telling someone that they will somehow find some insidious way to manufacture one fake Igbo person into the whole equation of the attack (just like EndSars) and here I am, proven right again lmfaoooo

The mastermind is Chigozie Anthony according to police report, you are not a police, investigator, so I will listen to professionals.

Everyone know voice was edited on the video, the police saw the video too, they know their job and stop the tribalism card

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Killers Of Sound Engineer David Imoh Have been Arrested By Lagos Police by Tonypens48(m): 7:01am On May 21, 2022
Justice must be served

Kindly check my signature below for your Academic writing research services, Assignments, Projects, etc...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real Killers Of Sound Engineer David Imoh Have been Arrested By Lagos Police by Nobody: 7:02am On May 21, 2022
Dreal1247:
There is a need for an increased regional security surveillance in the today Nigeria. I have personally taken note of some crippled beggars of Northern extraction strategically positioned in some parts of the states. Even the scavenging young men that comb the length and the bridth of our environments need to be strictly checkmated.

Lagos state need deport many non Yoruba, not only Northerners. Ipob have also strategically place themselves spreading misinformation like we saw in endsaars

You see how it feels if someone direct tribalism back at you and your tribe grin

1 Like

Re: The Real Killers Of Sound Engineer David Imoh Have been Arrested By Lagos Police by NwaIdeato: 7:02am On May 21, 2022
SlyDev:

The mastermind is Chigozie Anthony according to police report, you are not a police, investigator, so I will listen to professionals.

Everyone know voice was edited on the video, the police saw the video too, they know their job and stop the tribalism card
Bring an official police report and stop ranting, every eye witness accounts at scene of the crime all confirmed an Hausa speaking mob lynched the guy, video evidence even dey social media! The scapegoating tactics ain't working this time!
Re: The Real Killers Of Sound Engineer David Imoh Have been Arrested By Lagos Police by Nobody: 7:07am On May 21, 2022
NwaIdeato:

Bring an official police report and stop ranting, every eye witness accounts at scene of the crime all confirmed an Hausa speaking mob lynched the guy, video evidence even dey social media! The scapegoating tactics ain't working this time!

This is also from a verified user

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Killers Of Sound Engineer David Imoh Have been Arrested By Lagos Police by Ishilove: 7:13am On May 21, 2022
SlyDev:

You are correct. This is from the police spokesperson

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Killers Of Sound Engineer David Imoh Have been Arrested By Lagos Police by ShaqFu: 7:22am On May 21, 2022
Ishilove:

You are correct. This is from the police spokesperson
If the Lagos police command can fish out those who murdered the sound engineer, I wonder why the Sokoto police command can't do the same?

The lawyers assembled to defend the students they caught are saying the students are innocent. They aren't the ones who lynched and burnt Deborah.
Re: The Real Killers Of Sound Engineer David Imoh Have been Arrested By Lagos Police by IkeIgboNile(m): 7:44am On May 21, 2022
This is exactly why i hate the tag "Southerners" because these yoruba people are backstabbers. I won't be surprised if the official police report of Deborah's murder lists an igbo man as the mastermind.
Re: The Real Killers Of Sound Engineer David Imoh Have been Arrested By Lagos Police by Nobody: 8:02am On May 21, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
This is exactly why i hate the tag "Southerners" because these yoruba people are backstabbers. I won't be surprised if the official police report of Deborah's murder lists an igbo man as the mastermind.

Chigozie Anthony kill and burn David Imoh, who dey do southerners with Okoro grin
Re: The Real Killers Of Sound Engineer David Imoh Have been Arrested By Lagos Police by Nisiw366: 8:24am On May 21, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
Eran dudu. You don't know more than the police. He was killed by ipobian like you. Oloripelebe

2 Likes

Re: The Real Killers Of Sound Engineer David Imoh Have been Arrested By Lagos Police by IkeIgboNile(m): 9:04am On May 21, 2022
Eran dudu. You don't know more than the police. He was killed by ipobian like you. Oloripelebe

Anu ofia, the main character trait of all afonja is backstabbing. Know this and know peace.
Re: The Real Killers Of Sound Engineer David Imoh Have been Arrested By Lagos Police by IkeIgboNile(m): 9:07am On May 21, 2022
SlyDev

Chigozie Anthony kill and burn David Imoh, who dey do southerners with Okoro grin

Lol....it's obvious that too much of that watery amala has blocked your afonja brain. Fulani slave cool

(1) (Reply)

NSCDC Officer Caught On CCTV Stealing From Cashier Office (video) / Chinese Government Has Opened Police Stations In Nigeria / Man Pulled Out Gun At Police During Drugs Bust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.