Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,061 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

Easy To Follow Tips On How To Graduate With First Class In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Easy To Follow Tips On How To Graduate With First Class In Nigeria (223 Views)

Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS / Identical Twins: Adegoke Taiye & Kehinde Graduate With First Class From UNIBADAN / How To Graduate With First Class In Any Tertiary Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy To Follow Tips On How To Graduate With First Class In Nigeria by EvergreenAxes: 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
Graduating with distinction here in Nigeria requires a lot of effort, discipline and commitment. And one of the most commonly asked questions by Nigerian students is how to easily make distinction in all courses and even end up graduating with a first-class honors, in spite of all the unaccommodating factors in the education system.
If this is also your question, then this article is for you. So right now, what I want you to do is to stop thinking about the difficulties of achieving your dream and read on.

But wait, why do you need to make distinction in your courses or even graduates with a first-class honours?

According to Professor Olayiwola Fasoranti O. [B.Sc, M.Sc & Doctorate in Sociology and Anthropology], "Education is a major ladder whereby one move from one level to another in a social system." And yes, it's true because in this present world, people really value education and as a matter of fact, almost everyone is striving to own a degree or two because it seems to be one of the major path people tread to better life.
Apparently, I don't need to start telling you how important your grade in the university or polytechnic is, but I just want to let you know how relevant and significant it is to own a degree with distinction.

1. Making distinction in your courses will certainly make you stand out among peers. This will of course, get you some popularity that can ignite your soul to win more.

2. You stand a better chance of getting scholarships and awards when you make distinction in your courses.

3. It's a way to make everyone proud of you especially your parents.

4. It will boost your chances of being qualified when you need to further your education i.e Master's degree and Doctoral degree (Ph.D).

5. It can attract great people and great opportunities to you because they see the light in you.

6. Also, graduating with a first class will certainly increase your chances of getting good jobs, in fact, firms will be willing to employ you at a higher pay than the usual. They can even be flexible with you when it comes to their terms and conditions, all because of your excellence.

7. And last but not the least is that, people will always respect you and even make you their role model because they see success in you.

Irrespective of these benefits and the situation of Nigeria education, I will never advice you to go to any length to achieving first-class honors. Because there's no usefulness in achieving a first-class, without being able to show value for it. Am sorry if am too hard, but that's the truth. Besides, you won't be needing to try any kind of "runs" to gain distinctions, since I'll be giving you some tips to make it easier for you to achieve your dream "in a honest way".

Kindly continue reading here.... �

See link at the end of the post – signature

Don’t forget to leave a comment on the post because I would like to hear from you. Also, If you find this article useful, please, feel free to share it on your social media and help Nigerian students learn how to make distinction in school.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money As A Student In This Pandemic Period With Just Data / Read This Funny But Educative Pidgin English Article / MTN Scholarship 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.