Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries (62497 Views)

'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) / BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States / APC Releases Mode Of Primaries For 36 States, FCT [see Breakdown] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by brownemmanuel43(m): 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
This short engine should allow this governor be na
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Chatbot1234: 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
many of you making noise should make research about Afrinvest. obaseki is not your everyday politician, he was the brain man in oshiomole's economic team also

2 Likes

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by jrusky(m): 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2020
Anyway poor result or not he at least has certificate not a forged one so pls can apc rats of Oshio gorrilla show us their own certificate and that of Buhari join.

All I can see here now is not attestion or affidavit but a certificate so all bollocks should shut da f u c k.

I'm not apc and can never be but I hate Oshio with passion.

2 Likes

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by emkz: 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2020
friday2011:

I swear, me seff dey see am for the first time...

I never knew there is any course like "classical studies"

Does it relate to music? As in "classical music"

It is "classics" or classical studies, combining history, literature, anthropology, philosophy, sociology, archaeology, languages...preparing one for leadership.

7 Likes

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sombarri should please show us bihari's and oshi omo ole's.

Bunch of fools.

1 Like

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by moderatedguy: 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
overseasnbeyond:

What kind of result is this? Imagine governor with pass in English-language!!!! Not even credit.
Zombies have now changed gear from HE FORGED HIS CERT. TO WHAT KIND OF RESULT IS THIS.Shame on all the Zombies/Yoruba Muslims that have been castigating Obaseki.

1 Like

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by designking: 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
The real issues will start coming out shortly about this result.

Though poor yet still forged.... A lot of details on the results are not correlating.... Watch as the drama unfold

1 Like

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by moderatedguy: 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
kingjoe:
It is now that I am understanding that saying that the students that have poor results go into politics and rule those brilliant ones and make all the decisions .that is why we are still at this level of development .while countries like UAE and Malaysia are far ahead of us .Countries that were on the same level with us 25-30 yrs ago.
Like your Buhari
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by mofedamijo(m): 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
Christology:

chai see poor result, plus second class lower

And what is wrong with 2nd class lower. Dangote graduated with what Even the first-class guy in my department is hustling today, yet the mayor of so many European cities do not have a bachelors degree. I work on a freelancing platform from time to time, the guys who have earned $600k in 6 years do not have a bachelors degree. If you travel often, you will notice that so many cashiers at the bank in the U.K are college students/graduates. You will find a computer science graduate in Nigeria with 1:1 and 2:1, yet they cannot stand a high school graduate in the U.S or China. The world has shifted to getting certified and be a wizard in a particular field or learn from home and be a Wizard. Keep shouting 2:1, 1:1 ooooo. The world has moved on.

16 Likes

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by biggie73(m): 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
....Mr. Olodo (dullard), most of Nigerian elected reps always don't have credible results.

1 Like

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Chatbot1234: 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
Recruitaddict:

Don't say what you don't know. Obaseki is not an unemployed remnant...he has cut his teeth in the corporate world (Investment Banking) before venturing into politics. He is the founder and former Chairman, Board of Directors of Afrinvest West Africa Limited.

he was the brain man behind oshiomole's economic team also, but anything to discredit him.
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Olabode971(f): 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
Local man says.... Aaaah, Obaseki, is this your result?? Edo pipu don suffer. This is one of the reason this country is moving backward rather than forward.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Alexis105: 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2020
KenOne:
Mumu people, i thought Oshiomhole and his gang said Obaseki does not have certificate.

Those things i am seeing there is not Bachelor degree certificate, WAEC certificate, NYSC certificate, and Chartered Institute of stock broker certificate.

Federal high court stops Oshiomhole's APC from conducting primary.

[b]Link I beg[/b
]

APC governors forum are ready for Oshiomhole in this Edo APC issue, Oshiomhole thinks he can bring down deputy chairman Progressive governors forum in the name of Obaseki and El Rufai, Atiku Bagudu, Baduru, Lalong, Fayemi, Akeredolu, Yahaya Bello, Buni, Sule and others keep quite.

Maybe Oshiomhole forgot the slogan Aluta Continua and injury for one is injury for all.

Oshiomhole must hear word by force.
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by xbit: 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
Our leaders dey use our head no be small. But his Higher School Certificate (Advance level) says 1975 but his Governorship form he filled is saying 1976
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by ephz(m): 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
When APC/Adam Oshiomole knew this during the scrutiny of Governor Obaseki's ongoing first term why permitted him to be voted for in the election that brought him in to power?

All these antagonisms and conspiracies against Gov. Obaseki for his 2nd term are just surgery after death. You people of APC are not just seen his WAEC Result for the first time. He submitted same for his ongoing first term and nobody raised any issue on this. Why now?

5 Likes

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
It is well.
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Etuagievin(m): 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
But this result is OK now. . Provided he was admitted with the o level and graduated. What further point has his detractors trying to prove.

1 Like

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by jrusky(m): 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
ecolime:
Still better than Nepa bill

God bless you bro. Its far better my brother infact during that era P7, P8 are accepted in tertiary institution moreso clasic studied is a comparison of few arts courses put together.

Pls let them show us Buhari own.

3 Likes

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by senatordave1(m): 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
Yello1:
Qualified
But i thought dey sed dere i is a prob wth his cert? Didnt see anything unusual oo. Abi na only me

With his degree not ssce
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Nwaonyishi69: 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
I was thinking that it was only in the west and in the generation of tiefnubu that Oluwole certificates thrived, didn't know it worked in the Midwest. Well, Toronto certificates on top of oluwole is still better than being a general with bread labels. Abi I lie?
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Jabioro: 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
See as education easy during their day..Five subjects..shior..
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Codes151(m): 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
Anneka101:
Education has got nothing to do with good governance.

My humble opinion is let the best leader win!!!
it does
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by BABANGBALI: 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
See result. The man na real olodo just like lalasticlala, vickyrotex, seunmohmoh, funkybabee, funjosh,ajepako, mynd44, fatymore,folake4u and Bola146

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by senatordave1(m): 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
daddytime:
I thought the illiterate tailor and his un-lettered hanger-ons said Obaseki had no certificate?

Even if na flat F9 e get for WAEC, at least he remedied it through ICE.

Oshiomole never see anything at all.

His arrogance and desire to be a demigod with his chimp face will be his and the party's undoing in Edo State.

He wants to Lord over the state along with bastards like Kabaka and his thugs?

Nonsense...

This childish act right here is even enough for BUBU to Step in and rein the monkey in because Obaseki seems to be Bubu's comrade in WAEC result.

Abi no be wet in Oshiomole want be dat?
Him eye go clear.

Stop talking nonsense.they said he forged his bsc
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by xbit: 4:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
That's 100% true, what they believe is what you can do. Also their Engineers don't leave their country
mofedamijo:

And what is wrong with 2nd class lower. Dangote graduated with what Even the first-class guy in my department is hustling today, yet the mayor of so many European cities do not have a bachelors degree. I work on a freelancing platform from time to time, the guys who have earned $600k in 6 years do not have a bachelors degree. If you travel often, you will notice that so many cashiers at the bank in the U.K are college students. Keep shouting 2:1, 1:1 ooooo. The world has moved on.

1 Like

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Tupaq: 4:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
But APC gave him the mandate with these results. Why blackmailing him now. Ooh because you guys are quarrelling now?

Don't be surprised that Obaseki results are better than the result of some other governors. Including Oshiomole himself.

1 Like

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by jrusky(m): 4:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
Olabode971:
Local man says.... Aaaah, Obaseki, is this your result?? Edo pipu don suffer. This is one of the reason this country is moving backward rather than forward.

Your certificate plzzz
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by johnmartus(m): 4:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
Fake certificates. His name on o'level and Nysc with that of his university of ibadan certificate was different.

Obaseki should be disqualified.

1 Like

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Munzy14(m): 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
adekolaelect:
Classical study !!!!!!!! Why not classical and fantastical political corrupted manipulating studies ? These politicians are the remnant of unemployed in the labour market
cheesy

who end up, ruling those employed earlier on...And even pay them if he so wish.

Politics is the most lucrative business in Nigeria.

Well obaseki has certificate, the one in Imo is a disaster.

1 Like

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Fheelzz(m): 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
undecided tufiakwa
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by daddytime(m): 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
senatordave1:

Stop talking nonsense.they said he forged his bsc

Oh, you guys forgot to paste the forged B.Sc alongside a very poor WAEC result?

A lineage of Neanderthals and dunces are so very easy to pick out from a multitude.

Ekpa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment / What Seyi Tinubu Did When He Met President Muhammad Buhari (Picture) / The Hidden Health Benefits Of Sex: Lauretta Onochie Blasted For Sharing Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.