Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries (62510 Views)

'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video) / BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States / APC Releases Mode Of Primaries For 36 States, FCT [see Breakdown] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by moderatedguy: 6:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
overseasnbeyond:

Craze dey your head, am not part of your stupidity in that country, I earn more money than your governor minus corruption.
Lol Zombie personified

1 Like

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by fergie001: 6:51pm On Jun 08, 2020
friday2011:

I swear, me seff dey see am for the first time...

I never knew there is any course like "classical studies"

Does it relate to music? As in "classical music"
Its a course in UI. CLASSICS

Those in UI PG hall presently....the Warden studied that.

1 Like

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by overseasnbeyond: 6:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
moderatedguy:
Lol Zombie personified
Cyber cafe manager, am not surprised is that all you could get from your godfather.
I have seen your profile no need of going back n forth with you.....
But if you hungry let me know i may send you couples of dollars cry cry baby

1 Like

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by pat077: 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
Can we see oshiomole's school certificate.
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by moderatedguy: 6:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
overseasnbeyond:

Cyber cafe manager, am not surprised is that all you could get from your godfather.
Lol I run several businesses monkey .I run a car wash,I own a lounge and several others businesses.Church rat like u
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Twy: 6:58pm On Jun 08, 2020
efavour:
itnis actually a good course. You can straight go into lecturing gst if you made good grade
Most likely a remnant of British education. I do not how tough it could have been in the 70s but it seems to me studying Latin and western classics (Rome/Greece) was the intention. Knowledge of Latin was highly regarded during colonial education. But I doubt they taught in Latin in the 70s. If they did it would have been highly challenging.
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by moderatedguy: 7:00pm On Jun 08, 2020
overseasnbeyond:

I guess u are washing dead bodies or even into high profile crime yonder

1 Like

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by frog12: 7:00pm On Jun 08, 2020
as you mature, your knowledge and understanding should improve. failing those days was acceptable. what were they studying in classics those days? soyinka, chinua achebe or smoking igbo?
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by frog12: 7:00pm On Jun 08, 2020
people that used to cheat in exams are the ones leading the country now!!!
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by fergie001: 7:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
senatordave1:

How come buhari had more credits than him? Once again,we southerners have been shamed.both the north and south are equally bad.we accused buhari of being a dullard with 4 credits and questioned how the cjn got admission without passing maths.is obaseki own not worse,a renowned technocrat?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Yello1(m): 7:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
boardmem:
Mumu, check his names very well, dis time ard slowly......

Must u add insult. U sure must be a kid.
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by fergie001: 7:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
kyuniii:
Obaseki's waec result looks nice, seeing Geography in there makes me feel good right now. I still love it even though I ended up studying Electrical/Electronics Engineering.

Nice one.
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
Kwanza:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/08/apc-releases-edo-governor-obaseki%E2%80%99s-waec-result-five-others-ahead-party%E2%80%99s-governorship

There is nothing wrong with these results.
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by frog12: 7:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
former PDP governor oserheimen osunbor was on scholarship to cambridge/oxford in the 70s. well, he seems smarter. but the politics we have now, is thug politics.
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by golddare: 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
Kwanza:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/08/apc-releases-edo-governor-obaseki%E2%80%99s-waec-result-five-others-ahead-party%E2%80%99s-governorship

You mean no other courses to study that time or it was because of his O level. Bachelor in Classical Studies yet we did not hear anything about the upgrade of Benin Museum /Culture / tourism.
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Sunnyja: 7:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Olodo.. Where's mathematics?
Mathematics in classical studies?!
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by freemanq(m): 7:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
where were dey when he won APC primaries before,I think dey should leave him alone to contest or every body involved in is winning the first tenure should be arrested for gross fraud in our electoral system.
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by ochiosa(m): 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
No wounder them dey kill our
educational system. All nor sabi book like me. Awon ololi bu oloshi
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Sunnyja: 7:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
sparko1:

Check the NYSC and compare to others! the name!

which is the "fake" one now?! From no certificate to check the name. The law recongnises WAEC result as a criteria for holding governorship position and I think Obaseki has it.
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Richie77: 7:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
To be relevant in Naija politics, you must be ready to get dirty.
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by Sunnyja: 7:57pm On Jun 08, 2020
Didi2d:

One of the cert says Obasek while others says obaseki.
Man, that's a big problem o
That automatically translates to Obaseki has no certificate?! Funny dudes. We were told that nothing is wrong with "Mohammed", "Muhammadu", "Mohammedu" by the supreme Court in this country.
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by adekolaelect(m): 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
seguno2:

Before you over open your teeth and fall into the APC trap for discrediting Obaseki, should you not ask and compare his academic records to those of Oshiomole and Ize Iyamu?
Is that not what a smart person will do
shut up I am not a political jobber must we use nonsense to compensate nonsense ?? Can you tell us the cure study of classical study ? Or your sense and organs of body just programmed to be stagnated as a slowpoke political supporter?

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by zigzagluv: 8:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
Check the NYSC document , the name spelling is wrong to show is fake , his name obaseki but was written as oBASEK
eghuan1:
They said he does not have certificate, now they are releasing certificates.

But this has never been the practice, why are they releasing the results now and why is it that its only Obadeki's result that was released?
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by adekolaelect(m): 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
friday2011:

I swear, me seff dey see am for the first time...

I never knew there is any course like "classical studies"

Does it relate to music? As in "classical music"

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by feedthenation(m): 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2020
kingjoe:
It is now that I am understanding that saying that the students that have poor results go into politics and rule those brilliant ones and make all the decisions .that is why we are still at this level of development .while countries like UAE and Malaysia are far ahead of us .Countries that were on the same level with us 25-30 yrs ago.

Very true statement.
What a pity, little wonder there's been no progress in Nigeria.
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
adekolaelect:
Classical study !!!!!!!! Why not classical and fantastical political corrupted manipulating studies ? These politicians are the remnant of unemployed in the labour market

at least na original result buhari own get up ten version of the same certificate with different subject in them
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by SweetCunt97(f): 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sunnyja:
Mathematics in classical studies?!
Which one is classical studies biko
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by omokab: 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
adekolaelect:
Classical study !!!!!!!! Why not classical and fantastical political corrupted manipulating studies ? These politicians are the remnant of unemployed in the labour market
before you get a federal job, they will tell you to have 5 credit including English and maths. While the olodo with 2 credit will become the governor,senators,federal rep and president with 2 credit or less.There only condition is just to sit for the exam. Shame on Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by adekolaelect(m): 9:00pm On Jun 08, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

at least na original result buhari own get up ten version of the same certificate with different subject in them
who asked this one another stories .who is Buhari and obaseki are they not the same unemployed remnant we are talking abt? You had better make use of your sense before those drop out useless politicians make your important organs up there to be useless.
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by bobntu: 9:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
Reminder: The educational requirement for occupying any political office is to have sat for (not necessarily pass) school certificate examinations.
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by oneman2k7: 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2020
My waec result is far better than this.
Re: APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries by adekolaelect(m): 9:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
omokab:
before you get a federal job, they will tell you to have 5 credit including English and maths. While the olodo with 2 credit will become the governor,senators,federal rep and president with 2 credit or less.There only condition is just to sit for the exam. Shame on Nigeria.
Na where we meet ourselves be this ooooo .a professor will receive a directive from a school cert leaders .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics / Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) / Saraki Shines As Atiku Campaigns In Lagos, Gives Lagosians 'Shaku'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.