Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,121 members, 7,953,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:47 PM

Though The Fig Tree Shall Not Blossom...Yet I Will Rejoice In The Lord... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Though The Fig Tree Shall Not Blossom...Yet I Will Rejoice In The Lord... (309 Views)

The Fig Tree Parable, COVID 19 And The Imminent Return Of Jesus / This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. / Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Though The Fig Tree Shall Not Blossom...Yet I Will Rejoice In The Lord... by BackllGodNaija: 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
Habakkuk 3:17-18

Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls:
Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation.

This is one of my most favorite Bible texts ever.

A love for God that defies all odds and is not influenced by whatever situation one faces.

Because the Lord God Almighty Himself is the basis of one's joy, so matter what, one would yet rejoice in the God of his salvation.

Lovely, lovely composition by the musician/prophet called Habakkuk...

It gets a million likes from me.

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Though The Fig Tree Shall Not Blossom...Yet I Will Rejoice In The Lord... by BackllGodNaija: 9:12am On Jun 10, 2020
Yes it's a brand new day to rejoice in the God of my salvation.
Re: Though The Fig Tree Shall Not Blossom...Yet I Will Rejoice In The Lord... by BackllGodNaija: 10:54am On Jun 24, 2020
Yes, I will rejoice in the Lord my God.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Says He, Wife, Grandkids Will Not Attend Church For Now / APPROVED of Men! DISAPPROVED By God / Feminists At War With Adeboye Over Birthday Message To Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.