Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,511 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Shoot Like A Pro On The NOTE 7 With Super Stabilized Action Shots - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Shoot Like A Pro On The NOTE 7 With Super Stabilized Action Shots (726 Views)

My Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Review: Why I Chose The Note 10 + Camera Samples / Oh My Goodness The Note 10 Just Killed All Every Other Phone / Confirmed! Samsung Set To Unveil The Note 9. See Full Specs And Leaked Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shoot Like A Pro On The NOTE 7 With Super Stabilized Action Shots by digitalcrazeman: 2:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
You all agree the Infinix Note 7 is superly awesome with an impressive 48 Mp camera .The 48mp camera also packs diverse shooting modes.Among Note 7 diverse shooting modes includes super stabilized action shot as another highlight. The camera lenses help to achieve this shot by accurately sensing videos without the blur and shakiness; instantly immortalizing otherwise fleeting moments of fun. Users are presented with the power to take clear videos and “pause” the action for a brief moment. Even videos taken from a boat out on a rocky sea or that of a skiing fanatic jumping off a snowy slope will be able to fully express the awe-inspiring motion of the moment with beautiful precision.

Vidhance, a prominent software developed by Imint, a Swedish company that originally developed the technology for military grade aerial shots, acts as the behind-the-scene hero and gives NOTE 7’s already impressive camera capabilities this powerful boost. It has a host of advanced algorithms that can be applied to cameras to enhance the quality of videography produced. Its Video Stabilization encourages users to roam around and feel liberated, safe in the knowledge that the stabilization completely removes unintentional motion while only keeping the intentional parts – and all in real time.

Have you tried Vidhance video enhancement technology on the Note 7 ?
Re: Shoot Like A Pro On The NOTE 7 With Super Stabilized Action Shots by Randerl: 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2020
I disagree with most of your assertion.

smiley
Re: Shoot Like A Pro On The NOTE 7 With Super Stabilized Action Shots by digitalcrazeman: 5:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
Randerl:
I disagree with most of your assertion.

smiley
Please share where you don't agree with sir
Re: Shoot Like A Pro On The NOTE 7 With Super Stabilized Action Shots by Ayebaeapretai(f): 10:05am On Jun 17, 2020
Nice
Re: Shoot Like A Pro On The NOTE 7 With Super Stabilized Action Shots by skywalker240(m): 10:48am On Jun 17, 2020
I agree with you..

I shot like a legendary Sharp shooter

grin

Shot on my infinix note 7

7 Likes

Re: Shoot Like A Pro On The NOTE 7 With Super Stabilized Action Shots by sunshineV(f): 12:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
groupie on note 7
grin

2 Likes

Re: Shoot Like A Pro On The NOTE 7 With Super Stabilized Action Shots by ernxto(m): 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
Note 7 shot it tongue

1 Like

Re: Shoot Like A Pro On The NOTE 7 With Super Stabilized Action Shots by hardeycute(m): 3:08pm On Jun 17, 2020
Shot with Note7

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Life Gets Easier With Live Transcribe On Your Infinix Note 7 / Super Clean Uk Used Samsung Galaxy / Iphone X For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.