Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Police Declare Lady Wanted For Sucking Baby's Genital In Viral Video (Photos) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Declare Lady Wanted For Sucking Baby's Genital In Viral Video (Photos) (145006 Views)

Loan Company Declare Lady Dead, Distributes Obituaries To Relatives - Photo / Man Arrested For Sucking 11-Year-Old Boy’s Joystick In Lagos / Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Declare Lady Wanted For Sucking Baby's Genital In Viral Video (Photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 12:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

You are the one being slow.

If a man is accused of raping his daughter, the child will be given custody to the mother..

Same case as one when a mother caught sucking her child's penis, the custody will be given to the father.

Abi, if you are the judge, will you still give the mother who enjoys sucking her child's penis custody?

Tell us, make we know.
No ,I said using sexual molestation by a parent as the determinant , ok seems that is where you lack the comprehension. Now a determinant of a case is like " a common factor, a reason , a ground for something , etc " .

So when I said determinant ,I didn't mean that the man was already accused, I meant in a country where men now rape their own daughters will you readily award custody to a man when other factors such as financial capability is equal?
Re: Police Declare Lady Wanted For Sucking Baby's Genital In Viral Video (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 12:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
No ,I said using sexual molestation by a parent as the determinant , ok seems that is where you lack the comprehension. Now a determinant of a case is like " a common factor, a reason , a ground for something , etc " .

So when I said determinant ,I didn't mean that the man was already accused, I meant in a country where men now rape their own daughters will you readily award custody to a man when other factors such as financial capability is equal.

You are the lacks massive comprehension..

All you are bothered about is to see the answer that the custody should be given to the mother, without taking it into consideration the situation on ground.

You are saying a country where men rape their daughters as if you don't know that women also rape their male children like this case we have here.

If male children that were raped by women cases were to be taken seriously in this country, na you go fear the numbers of victims and culprits.

You think women don't commit evil vices as men do? I pity you

1 Like

Re: Police Declare Lady Wanted For Sucking Baby's Genital In Viral Video (Photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

You are the lacks massive comprehension..

All you are bothered about is to see the answer that the custody should be given to the mother, without taking it into consideration the situation on ground.

You are saying a country where men rape their daughters as if you don't know that women also rape their male children like this case we have here.

If male children that were raped by women cases were to be taken seriously in this country, na you go fear the numbers of victims and culprits.

You think women don't commit evil vices as men do? I pity you
Mr judge you never answer my question o. undecided
Re: Police Declare Lady Wanted For Sucking Baby's Genital In Viral Video (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Mr judge you never answer my question o. undecided

Madam judge, I have answered your question in the first bolded.

You on the other hand have not yet answered the question in the second bolded.

So tell us make we knowangry

TheKingIsHere:

If a man is accused of raping his daughter, the child will be given custody to the mother..

Same case as one when a mother caught sucking her child's penis, the custody will be given to the father.

Abi, if you are the judge, will you still give the mother who enjoys sucking her child's penis custody?

Tell us, make we know.

1 Like

Re: Police Declare Lady Wanted For Sucking Baby's Genital In Viral Video (Photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Madam judge, I have answered your question in the first bolded.

You on the other hand have not yet answered the question in the second bolded.

So tell us make we knowangry

No you answered my question before my explanation on what "determinant " means

Now that you know what determinant means, it gives a new meaning to the question, except you are still sticking to your answer in that case there would be no need to continue this conversation.
Re: Police Declare Lady Wanted For Sucking Baby's Genital In Viral Video (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
No you answered my question before my explanation on what "determinant " means

Now that you know what determinant means, it gives a new meaning to the question, except you are still sticking to your answer in that case there would be no need to continue this conversation.

I answered your question.

So answer mine, then we can go to the determinant issh

1 Like

Re: Police Declare Lady Wanted For Sucking Baby's Genital In Viral Video (Photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

I answered your question.

So answer mine, then we can go to the determinant issh
No ,I will not award a child to such a man .

Now back to the "determinant issh" ,I would like to have your answer.
Re: Police Declare Lady Wanted For Sucking Baby's Genital In Viral Video (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
No ,I will not award a child to such a man .

Now back to the "determinant issh" ,I would like to have your answer.

Which man are you talking about? You see how you tried so hard in dodging my question.

This is the question i asked;

Answer this, then we can now progress to your determinant issh question

1 Like

Re: Police Declare Lady Wanted For Sucking Baby's Genital In Viral Video (Photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Which man are you talking about? You see how you tried so hard in dodging my question.

This is the question i asked;

Answer this, then we can now progress to your determinant issh question
No ,I won't.

Now back to you , on the "determinant issh" .
Re: Police Declare Lady Wanted For Sucking Baby's Genital In Viral Video (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 12:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
No ,I won't.

Now back to you , on the "determinant issh" .

You wont what?

Why are you finding it difficult to complete a statement on this.

Seriously, it is obvious you ladies here are supporting female rapists and this is getting me worried.

1 Like

Re: Police Declare Lady Wanted For Sucking Baby's Genital In Viral Video (Photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

You wont what?

Seriously, it is obvious you ladies here are supporting female rapists and this is getting me worried.
No ,I will not award custody to such a mother.

Now back to the determinant issh.incase you forgot my question,

you are a judge and a case of custody battle of an only child who is a girl comes before you , both parents are financially capable , using likely sexual molestation by a parent as the determinant , which parent will you award custody to? Mother or father?

Where determinant stands for " ground for, common factor, reason for,a factor which affects the outcome of something ".

2 Likes

Re: Police Declare Lady Wanted For Sucking Baby's Genital In Viral Video (Photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

You wont what?

hello, I am waiting for your answer to my determinant issh question.
Re: Police Declare Lady Wanted For Sucking Baby's Genital In Viral Video (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
hello, I am waiting for your answer to my determinant issh question.

Answer my question and complete the statement.

The determinants issh is very simple to answer...

Seriously, i am worried at the high number of females here on nairaland that support female rapists...

Seun should look deep into this.

1 Like

Re: Police Declare Lady Wanted For Sucking Baby's Genital In Viral Video (Photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 1:11pm On Jun 09, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Answer my question and complete the statement.

The determinants issh is very simple to answer...

Seriously, i am worried at the high number of females here on nairaland that support female rapists...

Seun should look deep into this.
lol grin grin grin grin grin ,see as I dey laugh you here .

Re: Police Declare Lady Wanted For Sucking Baby's Genital In Viral Video (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 1:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lol grin grin grin grin grin ,see as I dey laugh you here .

You are laughing at your own perverted self after you had to be persuaded by me to come out to say it completely.

I wonder why you didnt screenshot this part where you were too afraid to make the complete statement.

Thank God everyone is seeing you as the female rapist apologists. My gosh

1 Like

Re: Police Declare Lady Wanted For Sucking Baby's Genital In Viral Video (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
No ,I will not award custody to such a mother.

you are a judge and a case of custody battle of an only child who is a girl comes before you , both parents are financially capable , using sexual molestation by a parent as the determinant , which parent will you award custody to? Mother or father?

Where determinant stands for " ground for, common factor, reason for,a factor which affects the outcome of something ".

Now you said using sexual molestation by a parent as the determinant.

Which of the parent committed the molestation? Father or mother?

You can see how slow your question is.

State it out fully, so that your question will be answered.

1 Like

Re: Police Declare Lady Wanted For Sucking Baby's Genital In Viral Video (Photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

You are laughing at your own perverted self after you had to be persuaded by me to come out to say it completely.

I wonder why you didnt screenshot this part where you were too afraid to make the complete statement.

Thank God everyone is seeing you as the female rapist apologists. My gosh

Honestly you are either slow or have some form of nuerodegenerative disease. I answered you said I didn't answer complete , I answered complete you still have something else to say.

I WILL NOT AWARD CUSTODY TO SUCH A MOTHER.

you are a judge and a case of custody battle of an only child who is a girl comes before you , both parents are financially capable , using sexual molestation by a parent as the determinant , which parent will you award custody to? Mother or father?

Re: Police Declare Lady Wanted For Sucking Baby's Genital In Viral Video (Photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 1:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Now you said using sexual molestation by a parent as the determinant.

Which of the parent committed the molestation? Father or mother?

You can see how slow your question is.

State it out fully, so that your question will be answered.
using likely case of sexual molestation by a parent as a determinant

Come o, you nor go school? undecided .
Re: Police Declare Lady Wanted For Sucking Baby's Genital In Viral Video (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Honestly you are either slow or have some form of nuerodegenerative disease. I answered you said I didn't answer complete , I answered complete you still have something else to say.

I WILL NOT AWARD CUSTODY TO SUCH A MOTHER.

So, you have added lying to your list.

You are slow, ignorant, a rapist apologist/potential rapist and a liar.

Did you answer the question completely before?

Why do you have to do this to yourself.

Anyways, I have answered the question and expecting you to throw more light so that I can continue to answer it further
Re: Police Declare Lady Wanted For Sucking Baby's Genital In Viral Video (Photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

So, you have added lying to your list.

You are slow, ignorant, a rapist apologist/potential rapist and a liar.

Did you answer the question completely before?

Why do you have to do this to yourself.

Anyways, I have answered the question and expecting you to throw more light so that I can continue to answer it further
lol. This is just fun.
Re: Police Declare Lady Wanted For Sucking Baby's Genital In Viral Video (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
using likely case of sexual molestation by a parent as a determinant

Come o, you nor go school? undecided .

You said by a parent..

Which of the parent? Father or mother? Why are you finding it difficult to say which one?

Which kind of dumbass am i wasting my time with?

1 Like

Re: Police Declare Lady Wanted For Sucking Baby's Genital In Viral Video (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 1:24pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lol. This is just fun.

This is not for fun..

I have taken note of your evil potentials and thank goodness the internet does not forget.
Re: Police Declare Lady Wanted For Sucking Baby's Genital In Viral Video (Photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

You said by a parent..

Which of the parent? Father or mother? Why are you finding it difficult to say which one?

Which kind of dumbass am i wasting my time with?
Lord!,you are so so very slow, you sef you still count yourself as graduate, lol.

Now a common factor or a ground for ,or determinant means no parent in particular, it means any parent. Gosh ,why you dull like this? I am sure you will fail a simple verbal reasoning question. Smh
Re: Police Declare Lady Wanted For Sucking Baby's Genital In Viral Video (Photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

This is not for fun..

I have taken note of your evil potentials and thank goodness the internet does not forget.
your dumbness amuses me. You will fail a primary five verbal reasoning question . And it's amusing.
Re: Police Declare Lady Wanted For Sucking Baby's Genital In Viral Video (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 1:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Lord!,you are so so very slow, you sef you still count yourself as graduate, lol.

Now a common factor or a ground for ,or determinant means no parent in particular, it means any parent. Gosh ,why you dull like this? I am sure you will fail a simple verbal reasoning question. Smh

You have shown yourself to be highly stupid.

You mentioned parent when the issue of molestation is brought up, but now separated the parent part to mother or father when you are talking about child custody.

How will you feel if I tell you that I will award the child custody to the parent without stating whether it is mother or father?

Tomorrow, you will say you are a graduate

1 Like

Re: Police Declare Lady Wanted For Sucking Baby's Genital In Viral Video (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
your dumbness amuses me. You will fail a primary five verbal reasoning question . And it's amusing.

Keep living in your fool's paradise because you are too foolish to face reality.

To make a simple statement is difficult for you.

1 Like

Re: Police Declare Lady Wanted For Sucking Baby's Genital In Viral Video (Photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

You have shown yourself to be highly stupid.

You mentioned parent when the issue of molestation is brought up, but now separated the parent part to mother or father when you are talking about child custody.

How will you feel if I tell you that I will award the child custody to the parent without stating whether it is mother or father?

Tomorrow, you will say you are a graduate
what kind of graduate are you? Lol.

Ok,let me try and break it down in simplest terms.

putting into consideration which parent is likely to rape their child ,who will you award custody to? Father or mother
Re: Police Declare Lady Wanted For Sucking Baby's Genital In Viral Video (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
what kind of graduate are you? Lol.

Ok,let me try and break it down in simplest terms.

Considering which [b]parent is likely to rape their child ,which parent will you award custody to?[/b]

You can see how dumb you have become?

Why is it hard for you to be open and say the parent (mother or father) that committed the rape?

Why can't you just be open and say 'considering if a father or a mother is likely to rape their child, which parent will you award custody to? Mother or father'

I wonder why you find it too difficult to say this.

If i answer you that I will award the custody to the parent without specifying which of the parent (mother or father). Will you accept such answer?

You can see how stupid you sound while trying to support female rapists

1 Like

Re: Police Declare Lady Wanted For Sucking Baby's Genital In Viral Video (Photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

You can see how dumb you have become?

Why is it hard for you to say the parent (mother or father) that committed the rape?

Why can't you just say 'considering if a father or a mother is likely to rape their child, which parent will you award custody to?'

I wonder why you find it too difficult to say this.

If i answer you that I will award the custody to the parent without specifying which of the parent (mother or father). Will you accept such answer?

You can see how stupid you sound while trying to support female rapists
considering if a father or a mother is likely to rape their child, which parent will you award custody to?'.

My apologies ,I thought you were a graduate ,I didn't know you needed to be spoon fed like a primary one pupil.

Any way ,now that you finally caught up and comprehend ,can you answer my question now?
Re: Police Declare Lady Wanted For Sucking Baby's Genital In Viral Video (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
considering if a father or a mother is likely to rape their child, which parent will you award custody to?'.

My apologies ,I thought you were a graduate ,I didn't know you needed to be spoon fed like a primary one .

Any way ,now that you finally caught up and comprehend ,can you answer my question now?

You are obviously a dumbass, because i answered your stuupid question loong ago..

But because you wanted to justify female rapists, you found it difficult to state clearly if the rape cases was caused by the father or mother by tagging it as parent...lol.

I still have to force it out of you

Here is my answer long ago to your dumb ass question

TheKingIsHere:

Tell us, make we know.
Re: Police Declare Lady Wanted For Sucking Baby's Genital In Viral Video (Photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 1:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

You are obviously a dumbass, because i answered your stuupid question loong ago..

But because you wanted to justify female rapists, you found it difficult to state clearly if the rape cases was caused by the father or mother.

I still have to force it out of you

Here is my answer long ago to your dumb ass question

lol , and here I was thinking you had caught up . Lol. Your dumbness is amusing, and to top it all ,you have been the one forming ITK, lol. Calling me names ,Mr you be olodo ,itiboribo big one. Do yourself a favor ,don't ever attempt to answer a verbal reasoning question for a child as home work grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Tenant Catches Landlord With Wife In Bed In Osun, Kills Him Instantly / Corper Augustine Ohimai: Prostitute Dies During Sex With NYSC Member In Nasarawa / Married Woman In Jos Porn Video Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.