Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,174 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

President Buhari Receives Briefing From Chief Of Army, Buratai (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Briefing From Chief Of Army, Buratai (photos) (546 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Buratai (Photos) / Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC / Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Receives Briefing From Chief Of Army, Buratai (photos) by musictori: 3:22pm On Jun 08, 2020
President Muhammadu Buhari receives a briefing from the Chief of Army Staff, Lt. General Tukur Yusuf Buratai on the activities of the Nigeria Army on security situation in the country this afternoon, at the State House, Abuja.

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2020/06/president-buhari-receives-briefing-from.html

Re: President Buhari Receives Briefing From Chief Of Army, Buratai (photos) by Ogonimilitant(m): 3:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
Fotoshopped
Re: President Buhari Receives Briefing From Chief Of Army, Buratai (photos) by HarunaWest(m): 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
Them still put him rank for face mask..yeye army
Re: President Buhari Receives Briefing From Chief Of Army, Buratai (photos) by majamajic(m): 3:29pm On Jun 08, 2020
As usual, nothing will come out of it
Re: President Buhari Receives Briefing From Chief Of Army, Buratai (photos) by tyup(m): 3:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
What really does has he got to say/Brief? undecided
Re: President Buhari Receives Briefing From Chief Of Army, Buratai (photos) by ProfAmaben(m): 3:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hopeless bunch.
Re: President Buhari Receives Briefing From Chief Of Army, Buratai (photos) by bamvik(m): 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
In my jss2 a fellow student was always looking for my trouble, so one day after school i decided to teach him a bitter lesson (for my mind 2seconds i don deal with am). After much exchanging of blows, the guy nearly comot my teeth and bones grin I Just ran away to brief my niggas the next day say i nearly kill the guy grin the guy later became my friend sha
Re: President Buhari Receives Briefing From Chief Of Army, Buratai (photos) by johnmartus(m): 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sir we have achieved a lot in this short time I relocated to war front. Sir we have killed 20k terrorists.

Sir even shekaru the terrorist leader was seen begging us to stop killing his men when we unleashed ambush on them.

Liar and deceiver General brutai.
Re: President Buhari Receives Briefing From Chief Of Army, Buratai (photos) by ceejayclas(m): 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
poor photoshop

look at the picture very well

Re: President Buhari Receives Briefing From Chief Of Army, Buratai (photos) by nairalandankrah: 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
musictori:
President Muhammadu Buhari receives a briefing from the Chief of Army Staff, Lt. General Tukur Yusuf Buratai on the activities of the Nigeria Army on security situation in the country this afternoon, at the State House, Abuja.

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2020/06/president-buhari-receives-briefing-from.html
Government of Photoshop, by Photoshop, and for Photoshop..
#photoshopocrazy

(1) (Reply)

Law Firm Warns Inec Not To Recognize Illegal Apc Caretaker Commitee / Anambra Erosion Menace: 200 Million Spent Rebuilding Lives-- NEWMAP Boss / Edo: Obaseki Is A Liability To PDP ― Gov Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.