Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Edo: Obaseki Is A Liability To PDP ― Gov Ganduje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: Obaseki Is A Liability To PDP ― Gov Ganduje (546 Views)

Edo: Obaseki Accepts Shaibu’s Apology, Says To Err Is Human, To Forgive Divine / Edo: Obaseki Heaps Sand In Front Of Edo Assembly Over Impeachment Scare (Photos) / Edo: Obaseki In Talks With SDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo: Obaseki Is A Liability To PDP ― Gov Ganduje by HappyNigerian: 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
CHAIRMAN, Caretaker Committee of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Mai Malla Buni on Friday said that President Muhammadu Buhari has endorsed the governorship candidate of the party in the September 19 elections, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu.

Buni, who stated this while briefing State House correspondents after presenting the APC candidate to the President said that Buhari gave his blessings to the candidate.

Pastor Ize-Iyamu at the briefing debunked the allegation that 14 members-elect of the Edo State House of Assembly sat in his house on Thursday to impeach the Speaker of the House and elect a new one.

He said: “Let me debunk the statement that 17 members of the State House of Assembly sat in my sitting room, it is not true.”

He also said that there was no truth in the insinuations that President Buhari did not want to see him, alleging that it was a falsehood being spread by the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Also speaking, Governor Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano State described his Edo State counterpart and candidate of the PDP in the September elections, Godwin Obaseki, as a liability to the PDP.

“I can assure you that Governor Obaseki is a liability to the PDP. I can assure you that we are contesting against a governor who failed most woefully.”

https://www.inform.ng/post/edo-obaseki-is-a-liability-to-pdp-gov-ganduje

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo: Obaseki Is A Liability To PDP ― Gov Ganduje by IamWonderful: 12:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
of course
Re: Edo: Obaseki Is A Liability To PDP ― Gov Ganduje by Austino50: 12:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
Well I disagree with that statement, Obaseki is PDP ATM machine that will be discarded once they are done with him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: Obaseki Is A Liability To PDP ― Gov Ganduje by Mylove55(f): 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
thief obaseki is aware that he is a liability
Re: Edo: Obaseki Is A Liability To PDP ― Gov Ganduje by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
Obaseki is PDP ATM
Re: Edo: Obaseki Is A Liability To PDP ― Gov Ganduje by Mo3891: 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
Liability to himself.. PDP got paid
Re: Edo: Obaseki Is A Liability To PDP ― Gov Ganduje by sonofthunder: 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
If only he had worked diligently, honestly utilising just 50% of the states resources to better his people and their environment, the mentioned governor would not be running around aimlessly. His people would be solidly behind him. But no, they all weild power as a right and not as a priviledge.
Re: Edo: Obaseki Is A Liability To PDP ― Gov Ganduje by YellowDay: 1:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
sad
Re: Edo: Obaseki Is A Liability To PDP ― Gov Ganduje by HappyNigerian: 1:04pm On Aug 07, 2020
HappyNigerian:

CHAIRMAN, Caretaker Committee of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Mai Malla Buni on Friday said that President Muhammadu Buhari has endorsed the governorship candidate of the party in the September 19 elections, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu.

Buni, who stated this while briefing State House correspondents after presenting the APC candidate to the President said that Buhari gave his blessings to the candidate.

Pastor Ize-Iyamu at the briefing debunked the allegation that 14 members-elect of the Edo State House of Assembly sat in his house on Thursday to impeach the Speaker of the House and elect a new one.

He said: “Let me debunk the statement that 17 members of the State House of Assembly sat in my sitting room, it is not true.”

He also said that there was no truth in the insinuations that President Buhari did not want to see him, alleging that it was a falsehood being spread by the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Also speaking, Governor Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano State described his Edo State counterpart and candidate of the PDP in the September elections, Godwin Obaseki, as a liability to the PDP.

“I can assure you that Governor Obaseki is a liability to the PDP. I can assure you that we are contesting against a governor who failed most woefully.”

https://www.inform.ng/post/edo-obaseki-is-a-liability-to-pdp-gov-ganduje

Make election do finish biko
Re: Edo: Obaseki Is A Liability To PDP ― Gov Ganduje by ojun50(m): 1:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
After the election he will return back to Apc
Re: Edo: Obaseki Is A Liability To PDP ― Gov Ganduje by Officialgarri: 1:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
There are some governors that even if they belong to Fresh party or some other unknown parties, their works will forever speak for them and they will never lose.

One of those Governors is Zulum of Borno and Umahi of Ebonyi
Re: Edo: Obaseki Is A Liability To PDP ― Gov Ganduje by Runaway: 1:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
The reason why I don't like talking about politics in Nigeria anymore is that, the educated are the problems we have in this country. They are educated to become foolish.

How can u call a working governor "thief" wen the reason "thief" was shown on camera collecting money and these educated people defended him with their lives....

How can u call Obaseki thief when Oshiomhole is there?

Nigerians indeed like suffering. I wait for Iyamu to win and all of u clapping ur hands for him will join us to suffer the coming of agbaros bad to Edo State just we are all suffering the plague from above....

2 Likes

Re: Edo: Obaseki Is A Liability To PDP ― Gov Ganduje by Afolabimills(m): 1:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
Runaway:
The reason why I don't like talking about politics in Nigeria anymore is that, the educated are the problems we have in this country. They are educated to become foolish.

How can u call a working governor "thief" wen the reason "thief" was shown on camera collecting money and these educated people defended him with their lives....

How can u call Obaseki thief when Oshiomhole is there?

Nigerians indeed like suffering. I wait for Iyamu to win and all of u clapping ur hands for him will join us to suffer the coming of agbaros bad to Edo State just we are all suffering the plague from above....
honestly this beats my imagination but am not surprised at all they are called zombies
Re: Edo: Obaseki Is A Liability To PDP ― Gov Ganduje by helinues: 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2020
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Signs Nigeria’s ‘most Significant Business Legislation In 30 Years / Campaign Flagoff: Edo Electorate Have Decided For APC Governorship Candidate / Photos: President Buhari Presides Over First Virtual Council Of State Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.