Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,800 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Like - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Like (606 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) / What Is Your Favourite Food Combo? (Pics) / What's The Weirdest Food Combo You've Heard Or Seen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Like by Reelafonja(m): 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
As humans we tend to fall in love with different food or eating habits but some may be weird as they are not the norm

let share our weird food combo/eating habits here.

here is mine.

1.as weird as it may sound I actually enjoy eating puff puff with beans.i saw a friend eating it and he told me to try it and I actually enjoyed it and since then I try it occasionally

2.bread and cheese(gbeske in Yoruba)the first day I tried it I had a bread that I had bought earlier but was unable to finish it.but later in the day I went to buy the soya bean cheese with the hope of taking it with garri but unknown to me my roommate had finish the garri.that was how I had to eat the cheese with the bread.

let know yours.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Like by tundchip2: 4:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
I'm gonna puke
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Like by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Like by Comedian2019: 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
Bread and pap
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Like by SirMichael1: 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
Back then in school, beans and spaghetti (pasta) was my favourite dish. Lol. Those days when man will come back from class and be cooking by 2am. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Like by Freestainworld(m): 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
my combination can give you guys heart attack, I know I use to combine rice and akamu those days, I will still eat the thing in public because I was shameless, my lodge mate will be like " guy you go die one day oo" I and I will respond" who don die no go die again nah" .
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Like by JOACHINpedro: 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
Bread and coconut
Chocolate and a little salt (my favorite)
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Like by JOACHINpedro: 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
SirMichael1:
Back then in school, beans and spaghetti (pasta) was my favourite dish. Lol. Those days when man will come back from class and be cooking by 2am. grin
Were you in hostel? shocked
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Like by SirMichael1: 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
Were you in hostel? shocked
Yes i was.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Like by Tamkurou: 8:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
A female friend told me she like eating beans and okra soup.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Like by JOACHINpedro: 11:00pm On Jun 08, 2020
SirMichael1:
Yes i was.
I talk am.
Fellow inmate grin
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Like by Sophie95: 9:23am On Jun 09, 2020
Reelafonja:
As humans we tend to fall in love with different food or eating habits but some may be weird as they are not the norm

let share our weird food combo/eating habits here.

here is mine.

1.as weird as it may sound I actually enjoy eating puff puff with beans.i saw a friend eating it and he told me to try it and I actually enjoyed it and since then I try it occasionally

2.bread and cheese(gbeske in Yoruba)the first day I tried it I had a bread that I had bought earlier but was unable to finish it.but later in the day I went to buy the soya bean cheese with the hope of taking it with garri but unknown to me my roommate had finish the garri.that was how I had to eat the cheese with the bread.

let know yours.

Once I was in Germany and tried fried chicken with bananas. It sounds weird but it was really very tasty. Also, among strange combos was sweet pasta with fruits. Frankly speaking, I didn't like it at all. At tolentinebronx you can find some useful info like what ingredients to have in your fridge. Maybe it will help you cook so more interesting food combo.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Like by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 09, 2020
Beans and banana.
Beans and fried eggs.
Beans and custard.
Rice and banana.
Custard then add Groundnut and mix them together and eat with beans or bread.

Peak milk in a bowl then add banana and Groundnut then mix together and eat.

Indomie and beans and fried eggs.

By the order of the Peaky blinders.

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Cakes For Abuja Residents. / Make Pizza In 1 Minute (no Oven) Homemade Pizza / Authentic Akwaibom Recipe,how To Cook Ekpang Nkukwo detailed recipe+video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.