Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Learn These Two Skills And Forget About Pocket Money! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Learn These Two Skills And Forget About Pocket Money! (249 Views)

Learn These Skills And You Will Never Be Poor Again / In Your Primary School Days, How Much Was Your Daily Pocket Money ? / Forget About Uar!! Check Out These Wildlife [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn These Two Skills And Forget About Pocket Money! by Heph001(f): 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hello here!

How about acquiring 2 income-generating skills that would increase your cashflow this month?

Graphics designer earn not less than 1k for designing just one flier for a client!

You don't have to be a techie or a computer guru to create fliers, you just have to know what works.

Just last week, I designed a flier for a friend's baking masterclass with my smartphone (check my previous posts) and of course, I was paid for it. Lol, inbox me to know how much.

I'll be giving out my skills to you next week on how you can create stunning graphic designs with your smartphone. Your phone is not for just WhatsApp, you can create fliers with it too. The training is going to be for 5 days.

*Other things you will learn*
1. How to print recharge cards
2. How to buy databundles at low rates
3. How to pay electricity bills (you'll be given a discount).
4. How to buy cableTV subscriptions at lower rates
5. How to monetize your knowledge of virtual top-up
6. How to make amazing adverts and fliers with your smartphone. Never pay someone again to create a design for you!

Bonus:
I will also be revealing 5 secrets every VTU agent/expert should know and utilize. This has helped me in no small way.

This training will kick off next week monday, 15th - 19th June 2020.
The fee is #1500 but the first 5 persons to signify interest will pay #1000 only.

Connect to me via this link: https:///+2347014860649/

Send me a message now via that link to be among the first 5.

(1) (Reply)

False Vaccination In Nigeria And Their Secret Agenda / uLesson JSS Library / FG Submits School Reopening SCHEDULE To National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.