Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,461 members, 7,812,409 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Learn These Skills And You Will Never Be Poor Again - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Learn These Skills And You Will Never Be Poor Again (1906 Views)

Learn Unlimited Top Skills And Earn Recognized Certificates For As Low 3K / Learn Any Of These Skills And Never Go Broke Again! / Learn These Skills And Make Lot's Of Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn These Skills And You Will Never Be Poor Again by BigBills: 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
These skills costs less than your weekly data.

Learn how to use Facebook ads to boost your business, reach thousands of people with your business and make more money.
Also learn how to use google ads to put your business in front of other businesses.
Learn how to write an eBook, publish it from Nigeria on Amazon kdp and start making money in dollars
Learn how to grow and manage your social media and make money for yourself. All these skills costs 1 thousand naira each

Re: Learn These Skills And You Will Never Be Poor Again by erad(m): 9:55pm On Mar 16, 2023
Bro...
I'm sure if your methods were working for you, you won't be charging 1k to teach people.
Infact, you won't have time on your hands to design ad for tutorials , post it and follow it up.

I'll always say this, the government is the least of our problems in this country.
We are all shouting about the hardship and some of you are still trying to take advantage of others.
Let's try and pity ourselves o.

18 Likes

Re: Learn These Skills And You Will Never Be Poor Again by brightDdon(m): 8:29am On Mar 17, 2023
erad:
Bro...
I'm sure if your methods were working for you, you won't be charging 1k to teach people.
Infact, you won't have time on your hands to design ad for tutorials , post it and follow it up.

I'll always say this, the government is the least of our problems in this country.
We are all shouting about the hardship and some of you are still trying to take advantage of others.

Well in a way you've made a valid point but i also think that getting to have those skills should be the point and focus

I have seen people who learnt a skill and became greater than their teacher.

He may not be wealthy as you think he's suppose to be but the fact that he's willing to brings some positive change into people's life through teaching people some lucrative skills for only #1000 each should be encourage.
Re: Learn These Skills And You Will Never Be Poor Again by erad(m): 8:48am On Mar 17, 2023
brightDdon:

Well in a way you've made a valid point but i also think that getting to have those skills should be the point and focus

I have seen people who learnt a skill and became greater than their teacher.

He may not be wealthy as you think he's suppose to be but the fact that he's willing to brings some positive change into people's life through teaching people some lucrative skills for only #1000 each should be encourage.

I understand you perfectly.
But my point is... If the skill you're claiming will make people loads of money easily hasn't made you money, then you most likely don't have a sound understanding of it yourself or maybe you just don't have anything valuable to teach.
Re: Learn These Skills And You Will Never Be Poor Again by eventainment(m): 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2023
Well work bro. Try to perfect your skills in what you are currently advertising. Then you'd be too busy to even teach for 1k. And God will see you through as far as you are a legit hustler.
Re: Learn These Skills And You Will Never Be Poor Again by Creamcrest(m): 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2023
erad:

I understand you perfectly.
But my point is... If the skill you're claiming will make people loads of money easily hasn't made you money, then you most likely don't have a sound understanding of it yourself or maybe you just don't have anything valuable to teach.
Shut up with your oversabi altitude,I too know.

Even billionaires and muti millionaire successful people still write books to sell for peanuts.

Is oyedepo not selling tutorials or ebooks?

What about those top motivational speakers.

Fuvk out of here with that bullshit. angry
Re: Learn These Skills And You Will Never Be Poor Again by erad(m): 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2023
Creamcrest:

Shut up with your oversabi altitude,I too know.

Even billionaires and muti millionaire successful people still write books to sell for peanuts.

Is oyedepo not selling tutorials or ebooks?

What about those top motivational speakers.

Fuvk out of here with that bullshit. angry

Lol... I'm not even gonna waste words with you.
There's a context to everything.
You mentioned Oyedepo and motivational speakers, are they teaching practical productive skills?
You must sha have opinion even if it's irrational.
Kuku pay him nah as you no wan get sense.
Re: Learn These Skills And You Will Never Be Poor Again by BigBills: 6:05am On Mar 19, 2023
erad:
Bro...

Mr. Who? Let me have you know this, on this same courses, last month, 300 people paid the sum of 1k to take my courses in 2 days... And they are very satisfied... Your mentality is definitely a stone age one.
Re: Learn These Skills And You Will Never Be Poor Again by BigBills: 6:08am On Mar 19, 2023
erad:

Lol... I'm not even gonna waste words with you.
There's a context to everything.
You mentioned Oyedepo and motivational speakers, are they teaching practical productive skills?
You must sha have opinion even if it's irrational.
Kuku pay him nah as you no wan get sense.
just dey play, all these Nikon camera you sell, how much have you made since yesterday? grin grin
Re: Learn These Skills And You Will Never Be Poor Again by erad(m): 11:43am On Mar 19, 2023
BigBills:

Mr. Who? Let me have you know this, on this same courses, last month, 300 people paid the sum of 1k to take my courses in 2 days... And they are very satisfied... Your mentality is definitely a stone age one.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Like I said, you're nothing but emptiness.
One million people can take your courses, how many of them was it useful to?
If you were so sure of yourself, you'd present receipts.
Provide just 2 of those 300 people and let's see if they've even made up to the 1k they paid for the so called course.

Y'all think everyone is stupid and desperate.
And it's disappointing that it's your like that'll complain of a failed Nigeria when you actively contribute to that failure.

I have nothing against you,
but I have everything against "snake oil salesmen".
Re: Learn These Skills And You Will Never Be Poor Again by BigBills: 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
erad:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Like I said, you're nothing but emptiness.
One million people can take your courses, how many of them was it useful to?
If you were so sure of yourself, you'd present receipts.
Provide just 2 of those 300 people and let's see if they've even made up to the 1k they paid for the so called course.

Y'all think everyone is stupid and desperate.
And it's disappointing that it's your like that'll complain of a failed Nigeria when you actively contribute to that failure.

I have nothing against you,
but I have everything against "snake oil salesmen".
you are the number 1 stupid person because your argument is senseless and baseless... With your empty brain you think I would stoop so low to exchange words with you... ? This is insane, you think everyone is shallow minded like you? SMH

(1) (Reply)

Elf Scholarship / Man Finds, Returns N95m …rewarded with N8,000 / Futa Post Ume 2009/2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.