Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,746 members, 7,813,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Husband Got Angry Because Wife Refused To Put His Name In The Property She Got. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Got Angry Because Wife Refused To Put His Name In The Property She Got. (1835 Views)

My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With / What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Got Angry Because Wife Refused To Put His Name In The Property She Got. by laosy(m): 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
I was going through normal trends on Twitter today, but a story got my attention on postsubman timeline about the story of an husband who got angry when he found out that the wife didn't put her name in the documents of the land she bought. The woman gave her reason that she hasn't gotten any kid for him hence she's still liable to be kick out of his house when things turn sour and moreover the man didn't contribute a dime in the money of about #7.2million.

So I brought it here on nairaland to know what you guys think about this. Check screenshots below;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Got Angry Because Wife Refused To Put His Name In The Property She Got. by laosy(m): 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
The remaining of the screenshots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Got Angry Because Wife Refused To Put His Name In The Property She Got. by Righteousness89(m): 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
The Fact is so many couples have lost the Foundation on which The institution of Marriage was Formed!

The Foundation of Marriage of this Generation has been altered, so what we have is a kind of Try your luck Scheme in Homes..

I won't say if the Woman is right or the Husband is wrong but until we go back to the Guidelines that GOD ALMIGHTY gave us when He created the institution of Marriage, we will keep Hearing things as this.

Any Man and Woman Who desire a Real Good and Faithful Home need to Adhere to the Principle of Marriage as Given by God in
Eph 5:22-28.

22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.

Outside this, there is Nothing else.
Re: Husband Got Angry Because Wife Refused To Put His Name In The Property She Got. by Abfinest007(m): 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2020
the woman is right

4 Likes

Re: Husband Got Angry Because Wife Refused To Put His Name In The Property She Got. by laosy(m): 5:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
Help tag moderators to push to front page, let's hear people's opinions.

Lalasticlala.
Re: Husband Got Angry Because Wife Refused To Put His Name In The Property She Got. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2020
grin grin
Re: Husband Got Angry Because Wife Refused To Put His Name In The Property She Got. by ProfAmaben(m): 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
This is very wrong. So it's only men that should include their spouse's name on purchased property not the other way around? I thought men and women are equal?
Re: Husband Got Angry Because Wife Refused To Put His Name In The Property She Got. by Amotolongbo(f): 5:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
Ariza:
Entitlement mentality knows no Gender.. grin

There's lack of Love, trust and communication in that family though.
Re: Husband Got Angry Because Wife Refused To Put His Name In The Property She Got. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
Entitlement mentality knows no Gender.. grin How a man can feel so entitled amaze me. He didn't even say "their names " should be on it he wanted "his" name on it. Oga ooooo. Baby ni Man ye o

There's lack of Love, trust and communication in that family though.

6 Likes

Re: Husband Got Angry Because Wife Refused To Put His Name In The Property She Got. by merieam16(f): 5:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
hmm... wouldnt blame her cos women er beginning 2 shine der eyes nw.

Poor man claimin entitlement #Smh

2 Likes

Re: Husband Got Angry Because Wife Refused To Put His Name In The Property She Got. by Saintmary(f): 5:22pm On Jun 08, 2020
The woman has our support

11 Likes

Re: Husband Got Angry Because Wife Refused To Put His Name In The Property She Got. by bukatyne(f): 5:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
Husband and wife fit themselves.

Typical 'Nigerian' marriage.

Next.
Re: Husband Got Angry Because Wife Refused To Put His Name In The Property She Got. by Saintmary(f): 5:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
ProfAmaben:
This is very wrong. So it's only men that should include their spouse's name on purchased property not the other way around? I thought men and women are equal?
Everyone should hold on to their properties, male and female.
Everyone should write wills of their own, stating the handing over of their properties to their kids once the children are born.
That is equality.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Got Angry Because Wife Refused To Put His Name In The Property She Got. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 08, 2020
bukatyne:
Husband and wife fit themselves.

Typical 'Nigerian' marriage.

Next.
grin grin grin

Funny enough those two may last longer than any sensible person will think.

Naso them go rock themselves till death do them part.

7 Likes

Re: Husband Got Angry Because Wife Refused To Put His Name In The Property She Got. by BornToSucced(m): 5:31pm On Jun 08, 2020
The family is heading towards a disaster.

No genuine couple would contemplate of buying a land without telling each other.
Re: Husband Got Angry Because Wife Refused To Put His Name In The Property She Got. by Iytech(m): 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
Husband and wife trying to out scheme each other.

That marriage may soon be history.
Re: Husband Got Angry Because Wife Refused To Put His Name In The Property She Got. by ProfAmaben(m): 5:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
[i][/i]
Saintmary:

Everyone should write wills of their own, stating the handing over of their properties to their kids once the children are born.
That is equality.
Men and women can never be equal.
Re: Husband Got Angry Because Wife Refused To Put His Name In The Property She Got. by Saintmary(f): 5:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
ProfAmaben:
[i][/i]
Men and women can never be equal.
In your opinion

2 Likes

Re: Husband Got Angry Because Wife Refused To Put His Name In The Property She Got. by NoToPile: 5:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
Loool, I like this kind of aproko
Re: Husband Got Angry Because Wife Refused To Put His Name In The Property She Got. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Do Men really include women's names on purchased properties? Purchase made squarely by them with no contributions from the woman? Really? Do they do that?

Aside gifted properties to their women, Men hardly do that. Let's be realistic please.

8 Likes

Re: Husband Got Angry Because Wife Refused To Put His Name In The Property She Got. by Fiisty(f): 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hmm
Re: Husband Got Angry Because Wife Refused To Put His Name In The Property She Got. by izzou(m): 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
Ariza:
Do Men really include women's names on purchased properties? Purchase made squarely by them with no contributions from the woman? Really? Do they do that?

Aside gifted properties to their women, Men hardly do that. Let's be realistic please.

How many men was this research conducted on, please?

1 Like

Re: Husband Got Angry Because Wife Refused To Put His Name In The Property She Got. by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
Smh!!! Manboys everywhere, had it been he wants it in both their names, it would have been better, but solely his name? he is a lazy entitled nonentity with no shame, so after putting only his name on the land, if people ask him who bought the land, he will boldly say he's the one abi, shame is definitely far from some men sha.

5 Likes

Re: Husband Got Angry Because Wife Refused To Put His Name In The Property She Got. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
izzou:

How many men was this research conducted on, please?
As a matter of fact most men in my community exhibit that guy's character. So you have your answer.

But how many men do otherwise? convince me.

5 Likes

Re: Husband Got Angry Because Wife Refused To Put His Name In The Property She Got. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 08, 2020
Izzou I'm waiting oooo .

I don't want to believe you've join the badwagon that ask for imaginary statistics proofs to cover what's not.

Let's discuss this here. grin
Re: Husband Got Angry Because Wife Refused To Put His Name In The Property She Got. by Romangalactic(m): 6:31pm On Jun 08, 2020
Saintmary:

That is equality.
Are you sure you really want this? Na women go suffer am pass na cheesy Even cococandy will not agree to this type of gender equality

3 Likes

Re: Husband Got Angry Because Wife Refused To Put His Name In The Property She Got. by ProfAmaben(m): 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
Ariza:

I am a man and my properties are in my wife's name in case anything happens. Let's not generalize.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Got Angry Because Wife Refused To Put His Name In The Property She Got. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
ProfAmaben:

I am a man and my properties are in my wife's name in case anything happens. Let's not generalize.
These are your claims that can't be verified but you are very entitled to it.

However let's not act like it's a common act, in a society where majority of couples will rather have their children as their 'next of kins' , your claims is one kind because I wonder what they are trying to avoid then . But then there is always an exception.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Got Angry Because Wife Refused To Put His Name In The Property She Got. by KanwuliaExtra: 6:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
The man’s reaction is most puzzling. undecided
They are not compatible. Period.

1 Like

Re: Husband Got Angry Because Wife Refused To Put His Name In The Property She Got. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
Romangalactic:

Are you sure you really want this? Na women go suffer am pass na cheesy Even cococa will not agree to this type of gender equality
Honestly I don't see anything in couples having their own names on their properties so far it wasn't jointly purchased. So far money isn't contributed by both partners to purchase a "family property" or "joint property" I see no big deal in it.

I don't expect my husband to buy "his" properties in my name neither should my husband expect me to buy "my" properties in his name.

Very simple sturv!
Re: Husband Got Angry Because Wife Refused To Put His Name In The Property She Got. by Romangalactic(m): 6:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
Ariza:
Honestly I don't see anything in couples having their own names on their properties so far it wasn't jointly purchased. So far money isn't contributed by both partners to purchase a "family property" or "joint property" I see no big deal in it.

I don't expect my husband to buy "his" properties in my name neither should my husband expect me to buy "my" properties in his name.

Very simple sturv!
I like cool

But cococandy say something plz, dis matter cannot just go without say you nor tok put.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did You Find Your Partner? / Relocation Sales: Portharcourt And Lagos / The Sunday Meal I Prepared Today With Just 2k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.