Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

A Dissatisfied Subscriber Conversation With A Multi Choice Agent - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Dissatisfied Subscriber Conversation With A Multi Choice Agent (358 Views)

NANS Gives Multi-choice Company Seven Days To Begin Pay-as-you-view Billing Or.. / Multi Choice.. MYTV / Breaking: Multi Choice, Dstv/gotv To Shut Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Dissatisfied Subscriber Conversation With A Multi Choice Agent by semyman: 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
MY CONVERSATION WITH A MULTICHOICE CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT. THIS IS HOW I RESIGNED FROM USING DSTV.

Caller: Good afternoon sir, my name is ******* I am calling you from the MultiChoice customer service centre...

Me: So...?

Caller: Am I speaking with Mr. Eddie

Me: Yes you are how may I help you?(In the mood to play)

Caller: Sir we noticed you have not renewed your Dstv subscription, since it expired over a week now.

Me: Is it your own?

Caller: We just want to know if there is any problems, we have our engineers at your service sir.

Me: Do you realize I have been paying for my explorer and dual view for over 10 years consistently on the premium bouquet?

Caller: Yes sir, that is why we are surprised that you have not renewed this time.

Me: Well, since you asked, let me tell you. When Dstv wants to do give away, they would advertise it to me but insist that it is for SA only.
I paid 18k with the football season in mind, #Covid19 cut the season short, your EPL rights to the season is extended but my subscription is not extended to cover the lockdown month.
I have divorced you people 100%, all the TV in my house are SMART TV and my home internet is great, so I have fallen in love with Netflix, which offers me more than you guys for just 4,400 naira monthly and weather don't affect it. I also have Amazon Prime that I pay that I pay less than 3k per month for.

Caller: But....

Me: Don't but me nothing my dear, my 3 decoders are now to be used as decorative toys in my house. If you are thinking of football, then you are a late comer, because every league in the world is streaming easy for me.
I cannot be paying you 18k plus to watch repeated series and stale movies with audio music channels that nobody watches. Before I forget, I also watch YouTube for free.

Caller: We are sorry if you are angry but...

Me: There we go again with your "but" card, madam, even if you give me for free, I don't want to watch again. I am done with you people. Even the Nollywood movies, Netflix offer me better and latest options compared to yours.

NA SO I TAKE END MY RELATIONSHIP WITH DSTV O. MY CHURCH PEOPLE, MAKE UNA FOLLOW ME THANK THE LORD O.

1 Like

Re: A Dissatisfied Subscriber Conversation With A Multi Choice Agent by ozome15(m): 5:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
Thank God for you, u came out on time.
Re: A Dissatisfied Subscriber Conversation With A Multi Choice Agent by zoeA: 5:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
Dstv is the highest scam in Nigeria...
Pay-as-you-go dem no gree lipsrsealed
Re: A Dissatisfied Subscriber Conversation With A Multi Choice Agent by thesicilian: 5:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
Yeah it's just a matter of time, DStv will either have to slash their rates or close up shop in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

25 best of Nigerian movies 2020 / Govt. Pay Me For Having 2 Corona Virus / Comedy Skit No Leg Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.