Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

"Someone Is Getting Chubby"- Fans React To Bbnaija Bambam's Postpregnancy Weight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Someone Is Getting Chubby"- Fans React To Bbnaija Bambam's Postpregnancy Weight (6381 Views)

BamBam's Look To BBNaija 2018 Finale / #BBNaija : Bambam Shares No Makeup Pictures / Bbnaija: Bambam, Teddy A, Nina And Cee-c Up For Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Someone Is Getting Chubby"- Fans React To Bbnaija Bambam's Postpregnancy Weight by onyi25(f): 5:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
The joy of carrying your own child in your arms is indeed beautiful and priceless.

But one of the downsides that comes with being a new mother is that extra weight it most times comes with it .

Former Big Brother Naija Double Wahala housemate, Bamike Olawunmi popularly known as Bambam recently welcomed her first child with her husband and fellow ex BBNaija housemate, TeddyA and we couldn't help but notice the extra pounds she gained.

The new mum who recently celebrated her husband took to her Instagram page to share a new photo of herself and fans had alot to say.

While so many think she looks beautiful as usual, others couldn't help but point out the fact that she has gotten chubby.

See reactions/full gist here;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/06/someone-is-getting-chubby-fans-react-to.html

2 Likes

Re: "Someone Is Getting Chubby"- Fans React To Bbnaija Bambam's Postpregnancy Weight by Iytech(m): 5:22pm On Jun 08, 2020
She look good.

However, she needs to watch her weight before Teddy starts looking outside.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Someone Is Getting Chubby"- Fans React To Bbnaija Bambam's Postpregnancy Weight by yvelchstores(f): 6:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
Wow, bam bam... She didn't look like someone who could get this big. She still looks good tho.
I guess her mum is big cos this looks like nature's call.

2 Likes

Re: "Someone Is Getting Chubby"- Fans React To Bbnaija Bambam's Postpregnancy Weight by Excelsior12(f): 6:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
She still looks good. Motherhood is a wonderful experience. With time, she will work it out if she wants to..

4 Likes

Re: "Someone Is Getting Chubby"- Fans React To Bbnaija Bambam's Postpregnancy Weight by Tmb78(m): 7:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
Looking good is good business.
Re: "Someone Is Getting Chubby"- Fans React To Bbnaija Bambam's Postpregnancy Weight by JentuPrinz(m): 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
Why be say 9ja women wen dey don marry,dey go begin dey fat like mumu..?

9 Likes

Re: "Someone Is Getting Chubby"- Fans React To Bbnaija Bambam's Postpregnancy Weight by ashewoboy(m): 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
she doesn't look good. na wetin I no like be this. make my lepa wife turn orobo after childbirth.

4 Likes

Re: "Someone Is Getting Chubby"- Fans React To Bbnaija Bambam's Postpregnancy Weight by Onyi22(f): 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
JentuPrinz:
Why be say 9ja women wen dey don marry,dey go begin dey fat like mumu..?
Ask your Mama

6 Likes

Re: "Someone Is Getting Chubby"- Fans React To Bbnaija Bambam's Postpregnancy Weight by JentuPrinz(m): 7:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
Onyi22:
Ask your Mama
I won't forgive myself for checking ur profile.

3 Likes

Re: "Someone Is Getting Chubby"- Fans React To Bbnaija Bambam's Postpregnancy Weight by timibare(m): 10:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
Damn....I love her new body, jus like her name Bam! BAM!!

5 Likes

Re: "Someone Is Getting Chubby"- Fans React To Bbnaija Bambam's Postpregnancy Weight by Vulcanheph(m): 2:58am On Jun 09, 2020
JentuPrinz:

I won't forgive myself for checking ur profile.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......Please don't mind that girl, she is a well known internet Troll on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: "Someone Is Getting Chubby"- Fans React To Bbnaija Bambam's Postpregnancy Weight by Cbkugwulor66: 8:24am On Jun 09, 2020
Nice
Re: "Someone Is Getting Chubby"- Fans React To Bbnaija Bambam's Postpregnancy Weight by XXLMANDIGO: 8:26am On Jun 09, 2020
kiss

How so much I love succulent, well shaped, nice skin beauties smiley

P.S: Nairaland babes with such features should signify or indicate in my mailbox.

2 Likes

Re: "Someone Is Getting Chubby"- Fans React To Bbnaija Bambam's Postpregnancy Weight by LadySarah: 9:24am On Jun 09, 2020
You look good dear. Feed ur baby well and worry about weight later.

Men who don't go through the rigors of pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding yet add so much weight should hide their head in shame.

Marry your own lepa and see how she turns out.

3 Likes

Re: "Someone Is Getting Chubby"- Fans React To Bbnaija Bambam's Postpregnancy Weight by rosieflower2(f): 11:38am On Jun 09, 2020
Beautiful Bam Bam

1 Like

Re: "Someone Is Getting Chubby"- Fans React To Bbnaija Bambam's Postpregnancy Weight by pretydiva(f): 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
She's shapely. Love her new look

1 Like

Re: "Someone Is Getting Chubby"- Fans React To Bbnaija Bambam's Postpregnancy Weight by NwannekaUloma(f): 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
Where is her eyes balls?
Re: "Someone Is Getting Chubby"- Fans React To Bbnaija Bambam's Postpregnancy Weight by onyi25(f): 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
Iytech:
She look good.

However, she needs to watch her weight before Teddy starts looking outside.

True
Re: "Someone Is Getting Chubby"- Fans React To Bbnaija Bambam's Postpregnancy Weight by onyi25(f): 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
kiss

How so much I love succulent, well shaped, nice skin beauties smiley

P.S: Nairaland babes with such features should signify or indicate in my mailbox.
Lol.. Aboki
Re: "Someone Is Getting Chubby"- Fans React To Bbnaija Bambam's Postpregnancy Weight by XXLMANDIGO: 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
Lol. Who be aboki, or are you interested

onyi25:

Lol.. Aboki
Re: "Someone Is Getting Chubby"- Fans React To Bbnaija Bambam's Postpregnancy Weight by JentuPrinz(m): 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2020
Vulcanheph:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......Please don't mind that girl, she is a well known internet Troll on Nairaland.

Oh really??..Noted.
Re: "Someone Is Getting Chubby"- Fans React To Bbnaija Bambam's Postpregnancy Weight by Yewandequeen(f): 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
LadySarah:
You look good dear. Feed ur baby well and worry about weight later.

Men who don't go through the rigors of pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding yet add so much weight should hide their head in shame.

Marry your own lepa and see how she turns out.
seconded

1 Like

Re: "Someone Is Getting Chubby"- Fans React To Bbnaija Bambam's Postpregnancy Weight by scoundrel(f): 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
Hopefully she’ll get back in shape, though I doubt it.
Re: "Someone Is Getting Chubby"- Fans React To Bbnaija Bambam's Postpregnancy Weight by onyi25(f): 5:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
Cute

(1) (Reply)

Lovers, Nana Ama Mcbrown And Maxwell Mensah In Aso Ebi. / “I Cannot Marry Flavour Even If He Proposes” – Chidinma / Media Personality Denola Grey In Gay S3t Tape Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.