Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Davido Reject His Fourth Child Of His Baby Mama Larissa Yasmin Lorenco - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reject His Fourth Child Of His Baby Mama Larissa Yasmin Lorenco (5639 Views)

Tunji: Davido’s 4th Baby Mama, Larissa London, Unveils Son Dawson’s Yoruba Name / Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday / How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Reject His Fourth Child Of His Baby Mama Larissa Yasmin Lorenco by Trybeinfo(m): 6:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
Davido has been trending on social media as the news is out that he may be welcoming his fourth child from his baby mama Larissa Yasmin Lorenco. The baby mama is reportedly a makeup artist and raised in Angola but moved to the UK where she met Davido in 2017.

READ More AT https://www.trybeinfo.com/2020/06/davido-reject-his-fourth-child-of-his.html

Re: Davido Reject His Fourth Child Of His Baby Mama Larissa Yasmin Lorenco by yenereal(m): 6:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
angry
Re: Davido Reject His Fourth Child Of His Baby Mama Larissa Yasmin Lorenco by squarelead(m): 11:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
Success definitely attracts people, both far and near. But you see failure. It's an orphan. Everyone wants to associate with a rich individual.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reject His Fourth Child Of His Baby Mama Larissa Yasmin Lorenco by Nobody: 2:07am On Jun 09, 2020
squarelead:
Success definitely attracts people, both far and near. But you see failure. It's an orphan. Everyone wants to associate with a rich individual.
I remember when I failed an exam in school I was deserted like someone who had scabies,I fell into depression not wanting to see the light,life ,people

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reject His Fourth Child Of His Baby Mama Larissa Yasmin Lorenco by RPirez: 6:40am On Jun 09, 2020
DNA go resolve the issue sharp sharp

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reject His Fourth Child Of His Baby Mama Larissa Yasmin Lorenco by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 09, 2020
squarelead:

There is this guy whose father is rich on my street.

The guy just likes coming close to me and telling stories that will make me establish conversations.

I didn't know whether he was looking for role model. He will greet, wave and roll over if I am driving in my car.

Surprisingly, if he sees me on bike or tricycle, he does not greet.

Never seen something like this.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reject His Fourth Child Of His Baby Mama Larissa Yasmin Lorenco by AsabaIjaww: 8:20am On Jun 09, 2020
[s]
RPirez:
DNA go resolve the issue sharp sharp
[/s]
Re: Davido Reject His Fourth Child Of His Baby Mama Larissa Yasmin Lorenco by Preetti(f): 8:31am On Jun 09, 2020
Naughtysite:

The guy just likes coming close to me and telling stories that will make me establish conversations.

I didn't know whether he was looking for role model. He will greet, wave and roll over if I am driving in my car.

He's what Yorubas call "owo epo"
Meaning- the people of the world will will only be there when things are good for you, but they will disappear when you aren't "rosy"

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reject His Fourth Child Of His Baby Mama Larissa Yasmin Lorenco by idu1(m): 10:31am On Jun 09, 2020
Naughtysite:

That's funny

1 Like

Re: Davido Reject His Fourth Child Of His Baby Mama Larissa Yasmin Lorenco by laughitall(m): 11:12am On Jun 09, 2020
idu1:

That's funny
very funny
Re: Davido Reject His Fourth Child Of His Baby Mama Larissa Yasmin Lorenco by Shukusheka(m): 12:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
"Davido rejects his fourth child and baby mama"

Bia Op, how you take confirm say na him child or na him baby mama?
Re: Davido Reject His Fourth Child Of His Baby Mama Larissa Yasmin Lorenco by ettaetta(m): 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
I won't say anything till a D.N.A test confirms the Baby is his.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7PLL1bMTb8
Re: Davido Reject His Fourth Child Of His Baby Mama Larissa Yasmin Lorenco by Olatara(f): 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
Viciheaka:
I remember when I failed an exam in school I was deserted like someone who had scabies,I fell into depression not wanting to see the light,life ,people
My friend will say " Failure is heavy" it weighs you down and 'success is light'. Success can make you walk in the air.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reject His Fourth Child Of His Baby Mama Larissa Yasmin Lorenco by squarelead(m): 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
Naughtysite:

LOL. Dats the mentality from time immemorial. Seems that's how it works worldwide
Re: Davido Reject His Fourth Child Of His Baby Mama Larissa Yasmin Lorenco by Nonso92(m): 3:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
Preetti:
He's what Yorubas call "owo epo"

I thought the meaning of this was "fuel money"
Re: Davido Reject His Fourth Child Of His Baby Mama Larissa Yasmin Lorenco by kemicalreact: 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nonso92:

grin grin

You're obviously not Yoruba grin
Re: Davido Reject His Fourth Child Of His Baby Mama Larissa Yasmin Lorenco by Preetti(f): 10:15am On Jun 10, 2020
Nonso92:

epo can mean fuel or palm oil in yoruba

(1) (Reply)

Claudia Lynx Official Pictures Before Photoshop / Serena Shows Off Her Small Waist,thick Thigh’s & Dat Donk Hot Or Not With Pix / (18+) Nicki Minaj Shares Bed-room Photos Wearing Only P*nts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.