Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Make And Monetize Your App Now - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make And Monetize Your App Now (384 Views)

Make And Grow Your Passive Income / Get Your Loan From Carbon App Now / Create Your App That Displays Any Kind Of Ads For Admob, Thunkable,etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make And Monetize Your App Now by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
I will make any app of your choice and upload it in the Appstore/Google Playstore for =N=20k.

N.B This is one of the best cash-spinners at the moment after forex trading with people earning minimum of $1,500 per month From Admob/Adsense monetization.

You can google "make money with Admob " to confirm what I'm saying.(They even have screenshots)

My contacts are 08067344821 (WhatsApp/SMS/Call) and ibe4em@gmail.com

This is an opportunity you should not miss as others may be saying economic recession and all that, you can confidently make some good income for yourself.

See you on the other side...
Re: Make And Monetize Your App Now by Benards(m): 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2020
GO AND SIT DOWN
Re: Make And Monetize Your App Now by neutralmind: 1:39am On Jun 09, 2020
You really need help bro

(1) (Reply)

Start Earning Good Cash Through Forex Trading / Why You Don't Make Sale In You Business( The Why Challenge) / Don't Miss Out On This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.