Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,117 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

17 Excuses You Must Avoid To Succeed* - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 17 Excuses You Must Avoid To Succeed* (250 Views)

10 scams you must avoid. A MUST READ / UNN Students Don't Give Excuses, They Have Done It Again, CRAZY Students / WAEC RUNS And WAEC Miracle Centers: Why You Must Avoid Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

17 Excuses You Must Avoid To Succeed* by abanastuff(m): 7:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
� 1. Fear of unknown

� 2. I don't have the money ( Who has?).

� 3. I don't have any contacts to start with ( Really?).

� 4. I'm not smart enough ( You have crown yourself as a mumu)

� 5. I can't talk (Are you dumb?)

� 6. I don't have the time ( Yet you have the time to wake up at 5am and get dressed to face the traffic)

� 7. I'm too busy ( doing what exactly?).

� 8. It takes too long to build a business ( But you envy Dangote)

� 9. I'm afraid. Building a business is too risky for me ( is sleeping not risky, people have died in their sleep).

� 10. I don't like dealing with people ( Mr Island... I greet you your Excellency)

� 11. I'm too old. ( Colonel Sanders started @ 65yrs now KFC chicken is a worldwide brand)

� 12. Waiting for all the lights to be GREEN. (lights turn green when you press the button)

� 13. My husband, my wife, my parents don't support it ( They don't support you to be broke either but you are).

� 14. My job is too demanding and I travel a lot. (Don't you travel with your mobile phone?)

� 15. I'm not good at marketing. (Yet you are the king of forwarding unverified massages on WhatsApp and Facebook! Continue.)

� 16. No, if it's networking, I can't do it. ( But you spread gossip yet can't spread a business that will better your life?)

� 17. I'm not a professional. ( Who is a professional? We all learn networking by attending training and seminars) * MAX INTERNATIONAL is a place to be for now* see how I do it through facebook.com/maxflow or follow @aistuffpro on twitter

(1) (Reply)

Ethereum The Rising Crypto Currency / A Week Free Online Class For Senior Secondary Classes / Danish Government Scholarship – Full Scholarship Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.