Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

My First Black Cock - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My First Black Cock (701 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First Black Cock by Takemetocloud9: 9:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
He called me; told me to shower, don’t dry my hair. I was to put some music on the stereo, wear this pink satin robe, leave the door unlocked, light off, candles lit in the bedroom. I should just wait on the bed until he arrived. I did as he asked and he arrived 20 minutes later. I knew by the look on his face I was in for something. He was very dominant with a seductive deep voice like honeyed whiskey. His voice made me melt and he knew it, He stood in the doorway and told me to walk over. When I did he opened my robe and inspected me. Checked to see if my hair was still wet, good girl and he said. Then he said, but you know, you let that little Mustang get you in trouble, I promised you punishment Go sit on the bed and wait for me. I had no idea what to expect but I was nervous and a little scared. A lot excited right now. This man was the finest piece of chocolate, the first black man I had Tall, muscular, hard abs, beautiful cock, and that voice. So I sat on the bed as directed Next thing I know this man was filling the doorway 6’5, 300+ pounds Right behind him was Joe Joe walked in, placed a handful of condoms on the dresser and they undressed Joe told me to come to get on my knees, I gave him very wet blowjobs, shoving his cock deep down my throat, then teasing me allowing me to just have the head The other guy was on my bed stroking himself. Joe pushed me off his cock and told me to bend over the bed and give his friend the same. As I complied, taking that huge Black cock in my mouth, Joe came behind me and slid inside. His friend’s moans of pleasure turned me on and Joe’s Black cock stretched my pussy so sweetly His friend said something about Joe keeping my mouth a secret being selfish. I could feel my orgasm coming and dropped his cock as my back arched, a loud moan following, my legs shaking That whiskey voice said, Did Daddy tell you to stop sucking that Black cock baby girl? I took him back in my mouth, the guy saying, she’s submissive too? Joe replied, only to me. She knows who her Daddy is when my orgasm faded, Joe switched places, teasing me with his Black cock while his friend slid inside me. His cock was just too big.

I was glad Joe had lubricated me so well I came again, Joe shoving his cock down my throat, my moans vibrating against his shaft Large hands clenched my ass, that Black cock pulsing inside me, setting off a new wave of orgasms. Joe grabbed my hair in his fist, held my head still, a deep moan announcing his load filling my mouth with his hot cum. They cleaned up, got dressed, then Joe turned to me and said sleep well baby girl.

You made Daddy proud. It wasn’t the last time I rebelled, but he never shared again either. I did some wonderful stuff with Joe, public parking lots, outdoors, once in a house, they were showing for sale. He was the first black man I ever had; because of him, I got so hooked I had to go to the motherland. Fine as Bleep and that voice, sometimes I got so lost with the seductive sound I didn’t hear the words and he could Bleep. He once bleeped me in the garage; my husband was in the room over the garage.

He opened the door to my husband’s truck, I bent over it and he took me right there. Just 5 minutes on his way home from work. He loved the idea he was having a white man’s wife in his own house while he was home. Wouldn’t mind seeing him right now, oh my goodness!

Shop now for all your intimacy gadgets and gadgets now at www.takemetocloud9.com

(1) (Reply)

Alpha 60 / Paying N1/word Is Not Only Trash But An Insult. / Make A Din For Lynn In The Sudan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.