Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,091 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Please Who Knows Much About Ancient Beads And Worth Is The Worth Now? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Please Who Knows Much About Ancient Beads And Worth Is The Worth Now? (443 Views)

Please Who Knows Where I Can Buy Liquid Nitrogen / Pls Who Knows About Ecart Internet Service ? I Just Received A Credit Alert Fro / Who Knows This Post Office Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Knows Much About Ancient Beads And Worth Is The Worth Now? by crescentsalam(m): 9:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
My grandma want to sell her own and I don't want someone to take advantage of her.

1 Share

Re: Please Who Knows Much About Ancient Beads And Worth Is The Worth Now? by AiteeAitee: 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
Around 9k to 14k for everything. Ancient beads are costly and have much value in my state. Advise her to sell it to those wedding and make up stylists or event planners.
Re: Please Who Knows Much About Ancient Beads And Worth Is The Worth Now? by crescentsalam(m): 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
Tnx...
Re: Please Who Knows Much About Ancient Beads And Worth Is The Worth Now? by Vyzz: 12:46am On Jun 09, 2020
One bead should be about 4K

That's what an aboki told me....

Pls how was this ancient breed manufactured...

I only see the fake ones and it seems like the producers of the original ones are all dead...

Pls my Igbo and edo brothers.....

From where and how are this produced
Re: Please Who Knows Much About Ancient Beads And Worth Is The Worth Now? by Nobody: 4:31am On Jun 09, 2020
grin

OP come clean. Grandma(s) won’t think of selling her valuable as this. Na grandson dey thief am sell. I know what I’m saying.
Re: Please Who Knows Much About Ancient Beads And Worth Is The Worth Now? by crescentsalam(m): 5:40am On Jun 09, 2020
Carchoice:
grin

OP come clean. Grandma(s) won’t think of selling her valuable as this. Na grandson dey thief am sell. I know what I’m saying.

Lol.. im not that kind of person.
Reason is that, it's dangerous keeping it these days. Guys are breaking into homes and are ready to kill anyone for it.
She want to dispose it for security purpose.
Beside this thing is seriously a hot cake in my place. Selling above million in my place.
I'm just trying to boycott the middle men.

(1) (Reply)

Network Enhancer Or Booster For 3G Or 4G At Areas With Low Signal Strength .. / HP Elitebook 840 G1 (500gb/8gb, Corei5, Backlit) / AOC C32G1 32" Curved Frameless Gaming, 1ms MPRT, 144hz, Freesync.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.