Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:59 AM

Pls Help With This Issue On Iphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help With This Issue On Iphone (531 Views)

Anyone Having This Issue On Infinix Note 10 And Above? / How To Fix "HIOS Launcher Not Responding" Issue On Your Phone (for Non-tech) / I Was Charged 81k On Iphone X As Import Duty, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help With This Issue On Iphone by Luckybelt: 9:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
My Safari browser has stopped working. Doesn’t see internet may be, as shown in the screenshot. Other browsers work but because Safari is the default browser I can’t click a link and go straight to the internet. Can anyone help?

Re: Pls Help With This Issue On Iphone by Denovan: 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
which iPhone? have you tried updating the browser
Re: Pls Help With This Issue On Iphone by Luckybelt: 9:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
iPhone 6s. How will I update the browser
Re: Pls Help With This Issue On Iphone by Denovan: 10:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
Luckybelt:
iPhone 6s. How will I update the browser
Go to the app store, search for the safari and update it
Re: Pls Help With This Issue On Iphone by Luckybelt: 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
I didn’t see in the App Store. Safari is not an app that you can find in App Store because it comes with IPhones.
Re: Pls Help With This Issue On Iphone by DONFRANSKID(m): 10:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
Go to settings and click on safari to see if the internet is disabled there then turn it on
Re: Pls Help With This Issue On Iphone by Luckybelt: 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
Working now. Checked the settings and turned on all the switches. Thank you. May have been caused by weird x- rated site that i visited and corrupted the phone
Re: Pls Help With This Issue On Iphone by Vyzz: 12:39am On Jun 09, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

URGENT: 7 Year Old Facebook Account For Sale / Low Budget 4g Enabled Phone Needed. / Suggest A Phone Of 47k Price Range For A 24/7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.