Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,103 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

A Step Faster With Itel P36 Series - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Step Faster With Itel P36 Series (1575 Views)

itel P36 Series- The Best Smartphone Solution For Power Wahala / Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch / The Itel P36... Itel's Latest Device Reviewed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Step Faster With Itel P36 Series by Queenpresh611: 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
Go A Step Faster With itel P36 Series
There is nothing more irritating than trying to get things done fast but somehow, ‘village people’ will come out of nowhere to slow things down.
From trying to make an appointment on time and getting stuck in traffic, to battling with downloading that latest music video at a snail-like speed, it is pretty easy to get frustrated when things are not going your way. What’s even more frustrating is when solutions seem to be out of reach.
But there’s an easy solution. With itel P36 series, you'd find that things will be a step faster for you, making it your new normal.

Introduced recently by the smartphone for everyone brand, itel Mobile, itel P36 series is the latest addition to the power series collection from the customer-centric phone brand. The series operates on an upgraded AI Power Master that blends power and speed for the user's satisfaction.
itel P36 series addresses low battery issues for users. With just 10 minutes of charging, you get to make phone calls for one hour without having to worry about your battery. That makes it easy to initiate important calls and to reach out to the ones you hold dear.
We are just getting started. The 10W fast charge feature on the series is aided by a powerful 5000mAh battery carefully fixed to ensure portability. It takes about three and a half hours to get the series to full charge - two times up from the usual 7.5 hours. The series comprises itel P36 and itel P36 Pro LTE.
P36 Pro LTE comes with 4G LTE for swift internet connection and access to the things that matter. This means great speed to catch up with your favourite series or watch live football.

The 8.6mm sleek and slim unibody design makes moving around with the smartphones easy and cool. Get ready for the attention you’d be getting because the look of the device will definitely make you the centre of attraction.
It’s about time you ditch what’s not working and get on the train that ensures you are a step faster than usual.
The itel P36 series is on sale at your preferred online store and at itel branded phone stores around you. Itel P36 costs N33,500 while itel P36 Pro LTE is on sale at N43,500 only. Go get one for you and yours today!

Re: A Step Faster With Itel P36 Series by sunshineV(f): 11:01pm On Jun 08, 2020
"fast" and "itel" in the same thread?

9 Likes

Re: A Step Faster With Itel P36 Series by Vyzz: 12:37am On Jun 09, 2020
grin
Re: A Step Faster With Itel P36 Series by skywalker240(m): 6:35am On Jun 09, 2020
A spreadtrum chip selling for 43,500 k

and you're here talking about village people.
are you sure they are not on your case? (please am not feeling fine o)

5 Likes

Re: A Step Faster With Itel P36 Series by friday23rd(m): 6:48am On Jun 09, 2020
33k for what

1 Like

Re: A Step Faster With Itel P36 Series by LordOfTheWeed: 6:50am On Jun 09, 2020
sunshineV:
grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: A Step Faster With Itel P36 Series by skywalker240(m): 7:05am On Jun 09, 2020
Re: A Step Faster With Itel P36 Series by rowland545(m): 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
So this is the rubbish they have been hyping since...even putting olamide"s pix on it....come to think of it who still uses phone with 1 or 2 gig of ram....if them put 3 or 4 will they die??
Re: A Step Faster With Itel P36 Series by Nezzjnr: 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
Another Trashion phone shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: A Step Faster With Itel P36 Series by Flytime: 12:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
I'm disappointed,they should stick to less than 30k devices.
Android 9 in mid 2020
4G LTE with only few Nigerian 4G band
Speadtrum for over 40k
Fast charging that still takes up to 3 to 4 hours to be fully charged.
It is well

3 Likes

Re: A Step Faster With Itel P36 Series by edoairways: 7:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
sunshineV:
What the meaning of this.? Why can't you stay in your lane for once.?
Re: A Step Faster With Itel P36 Series by edoairways: 7:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
rowland545:
So this is the rubbish they have been hyping since...even putting olamide"s pix on it....come to think of it who still uses phone with 1 or 2 gig of ram....if them put 3 or 4 will they die??
Many still do
Re: A Step Faster With Itel P36 Series by sunshineV(f): 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
edoairways:

What the meaning of this.? Why can't you stay in your lane for once.?

but OP was clearly lying na. the phone can't be fast with 1gb ram and that stupid chip

3 Likes

Re: A Step Faster With Itel P36 Series by edoairways: 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
sunshineV:

but OP was clearly lying na. the phone can't be fast with 1gb ram and that stupid chip
Ok
Re: A Step Faster With Itel P36 Series by sunshineV(f): 7:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
edoairways:
Ok
thanks for coming to your senses

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Step Faster With Itel P36 Series by seunfly: 8:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
grin grin grin grin
sunshineV:

if 10watt is fast charging i wonder what we will call 30watt, 50watt and 65watt?

finally this chip is the worst in phone depertment, UNISOC SC7731E @1.3GHz which uses cotex A7 on 28nm, na over heating go kill the phone and it will operate like scientific calculator.

i cant see what cortex A 7 will process with mali T820GPU, na only zuma and nokia 3310 snake game u go fit play on that phone, u cant even open picture that is above 8 mega pixel, it will hang.

is this what Itel pakaged for 45k?
What is SON doing?
What is the function of NCC?
What is the function CPC ?
This guys needs to take action against this rip off, this is total waste of money.

2 Likes

Re: A Step Faster With Itel P36 Series by ofemigeorge(m): 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
seunfly:
grin grin grin grin

if 10watt is fast charging i wonder what we will call 30watt, 50watt and 65watt?

finally this chip is the worst in phone depertment, UNISOC SC7731E @1.3GHz which.uses cotex A7 on 28nm, na over heating go kill the phone and it will operate like scientific calculator.

i cant see what cortex A 7 will process with mali T820GPU, na only zuma and nokia 3310 snake game u go fit play on that phone, u cant even open picture that is above 8 mega pixel, it will hang.

is this what Itel pakaged for 45k?
What is SON doing?
What is the function of NCC?
What is the function CPC ?
This guys needs to take action against this rip off, this is total waste of money.
You can play pubg on it because of its octa core 1.6ghz cpu. With its 2gig varient
Re: A Step Faster With Itel P36 Series by seunfly: 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
ofemigeorge:

You can play pubg on it because of its octa core 1.6ghz cpu. With its 2gig varient

Are u being sacarstic or u are for real?

2 Likes

Re: A Step Faster With Itel P36 Series by Flytime: 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
ofemigeorge:

that chipset is useless it would have been better if they used the low end mediatek 4G chipsets.
This chipset can't handle the likes of pes if it opens then expect extreme lag.
It'll lag whle performing some basic task and multitasking will be a struggle.
I think it's over 20nm about 28nm I get,which means it has a poor batter management.
Re: A Step Faster With Itel P36 Series by obination: 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
My brother Respect urself o...pubg or slideshow
ofemigeorge:

Re: A Step Faster With Itel P36 Series by seunfly: 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2020
Flytime:
that chipset is useless it would have been better if they used the low end mediatek 4G chipsets.
This chipset can't handle the likes of pes if it opens them except extreme lag.
It'll lag whle performing some basic task and multitasking will be a struggle.
I think it's over 20nm about 28nm I get,which means it has a poor batter management.

That was why i asked him if he was for real, i dont believe he meant what he said.

ofemigeorge:

Never the less Cortex A 7 will perform woefully no matter the arrangement, dual core, quad core, octa core or deca core. it doesnt matter, it is like putting Okada engine inside Airbuss A380 or Boeing 747-8, if u like strap 10engines, 20engines or 100engines, the plan will not move let alone fly.

This phone will struggle to open adobe files with graphics, it will open but takes some seconds to open word files with microsoft words or wps, it mill not open dwg file.

I doubt it will open detailed image with 60 mega pixel and above.
Re: A Step Faster With Itel P36 Series by BlueBanana: 10:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
sunshineV:

thanks for coming to your senses
lol, he said ok because he can't defend the Itel phone selling at that price. Transsion making the work of the marketers harder
Re: A Step Faster With Itel P36 Series by seunfly: 10:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
BlueBanana:

lol, he said ok because he can't defend the Itel phone selling at that price. Transsion making the work of the marketers harder

That is still sense on his part.

What i noticed about edoairways is that he normaly grab it when u show him superior argument, he will only turn it to emotional battle unlike other trassion marketer who does not even know what u are saying.
Re: A Step Faster With Itel P36 Series by Darthvader93: 10:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
seunfly:

That is still sense on his part.

What i noticed about edoairways is that he normaly grab it when u show him superior argument, he will only turn it to emotional battle unlike other trassion marketer who does not even know what u are saying.

Lol
Re: A Step Faster With Itel P36 Series by JosButtler77: 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2023
What is Pixels calculator and how we can save our time by using pixels calculator?

1 Like

Re: A Step Faster With Itel P36 Series by Chrisjon12: 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2023
A Pixels Calculator is a versatile tool that streamlines design processes by converting digital image dimensions between pixels, inches, and other units. https://www.pixelscalculator.com/
By swiftly translating measurements, it eradicates the need for manual calculations, ensuring precision in graphic design and web development. This tool expedites the transformation of pixel values into user-friendly metrics, saving time that would otherwise be spent on intricate mathematical conversions. Designers can effortlessly switch between pixel and physical dimensions, guaranteeing consistency across various platforms. In essence, the Pixels Calculator becomes an indispensable ally, allowing creative professionals to focus on refining their visual aesthetics instead of grappling with numerical intricacies.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Samsung A30 For Sale 45k / Tecno Spark 8p; Is This Phone An Upgrade? / How To Get Cheap Data Bundles On MTN (secret Code ): Data Cheap Codes 2023!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.