Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Xiaomi Users Let's Gather To Strategize Our Tactics During This Battle - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Users Let's Gather To Strategize Our Tactics During This Battle (838 Views)

A Letter To Xiaomi,infinix And Tecno Users - Let's Be Guided. / Xiaomi Users Only: Screenshot Your Home Wallpaper. / Android Users Let Me Teach You How To Make Money 4 Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi Users Let's Gather To Strategize Our Tactics During This Battle by ManuelMount(m): 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2020
1) I commend nobody for his detailed description of xiaomi phones such attracts more users than ever
2) no xiaomi user shall insult a transsion user first if he insults you either ignore or tactfully answer, this shows you are more matured
3)never say what you don't know of aren't sure of
4 keep the xiaomi flag flying high

4 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Users Let's Gather To Strategize Our Tactics During This Battle by DONFRANSKID(m): 10:58pm On Jun 08, 2020
grin very funny
Re: Xiaomi Users Let's Gather To Strategize Our Tactics During This Battle by Kessnorman: 12:20am On Jun 09, 2020
There is no battle I don't see any reason why you guys argue about which phone brand is better. IT'S MY MONEY I BUY WHAT I WANT, can't we just forget about transsion and xiaomi stuff and enjoy our phone in peace

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Users Let's Gather To Strategize Our Tactics During This Battle by DragnetisaKuk(f): 7:31am On Jun 09, 2020
There's no battle. We're not marketers. If you use a Xiaomi device, give advice when you see your fellow Nigerian about to commit to a mistake.

If they refuse to learn, let them be but remember, if they want to team up with you on PUBG Mobile, don't accept before you start hearing...

"map no load, e kick me go lobby"
"building never render"
"I dey lag and phone dey hot".

13 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Users Let's Gather To Strategize Our Tactics During This Battle by alphaNomega: 1:45pm On Jun 09, 2020
DragnetisaKuk

So you're among the people dragging dragnet grin
You're funny
Re: Xiaomi Users Let's Gather To Strategize Our Tactics During This Battle by Darthvader93: 1:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
There's no battle. Na transmission marketers when dey cry like children because of newer brands. So far na them instigate all the fight since.

Re: Xiaomi Users Let's Gather To Strategize Our Tactics During This Battle by DragnetisaKuk(f): 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2020
alphaNomega:
DragnetisaKuk

So you're among the people dragging dragnet grin
You're funny
Na, he's a bro. The best mod on Nairaland. kiss
Re: Xiaomi Users Let's Gather To Strategize Our Tactics During This Battle by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
KTXFFH grin
Re: Xiaomi Users Let's Gather To Strategize Our Tactics During This Battle by BABAawoo47: 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2020
DragnetisaKuk:
There's no battle. We're not marketers. If you use a Xiaomi device, give advice when you see your fellow Nigerian about to commit to a mistake.

If they refuse to learn, let them be but remember, if they want to team up with you on PUBG Mobile, don't accept before you start hearing...

"building never render"

stop saying we re no marketers...marketers plenty some get multiple accnt sef
Re: Xiaomi Users Let's Gather To Strategize Our Tactics During This Battle by DragnetisaKuk(f): 8:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
BABAawoo47:
stop saying we re no marketers...marketers plenty some get multiple accnt sef
Was I talking to you? Dey your dey Oga.
Re: Xiaomi Users Let's Gather To Strategize Our Tactics During This Battle by korban3134(m): 8:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
DragnetisaKuk:

"building never render"

This here is Golden grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Users Let's Gather To Strategize Our Tactics During This Battle by Darthvader93: 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
DragnetisaKuk:

"building never render"

Lol Helio P22 gang.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Users Let's Gather To Strategize Our Tactics During This Battle by alphaNomega: 9:23am On Jun 11, 2020
DragnetisaKuk:

Na, he's a bro. The best mod on Nairaland. kiss
His name sounds like an IT company

(1) (Reply)

What's This I'm Seeing About An Infinix Note 8 / Oppo A15s Banner Reveals Key Specs / Redmi K30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.