Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

A Letter To Xiaomi,infinix And Tecno Users - Let's Be Guided. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Letter To Xiaomi,infinix And Tecno Users - Let's Be Guided. (1590 Views)

Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better / Android Users Let Me Teach You How To Make Money 4 Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To Xiaomi,infinix And Tecno Users - Let's Be Guided. by MrClassic2020: 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2020
Few days ago I posted a question on how to get a Xiaomi phone with a better camera and most of the response from Xiaomi users are either glorifying the device or fighting tecno and infinix users.
I consider this childish and unprofessional .

Samsung and iPhone user does not have time to fight the way Xiaomi users do.
It's understandable that Xiaomi produce good phone at a reasonable cost but this is not enough to rubbish or degrade other brands like tecno and infinix.
As of today....the only phone I have at hand is a samsung device.
I am not a tecno or infinix marketer.
It's time you guys see a world beyond Xiaomi.
You are quick to term anyone tecno and infinix marketer....What do you call yourself ?....Xiaomi bodyguard

You can leave tecno and infinix users to enjoy their device without forcing your xiaomi on them.
Even if you guys condemn tecno and infinix from today till forever....Nigerians will still buy more of their product compare to Xiaomi.
Furthermore a good phone brand does not need anyone to start fighting on nairaland from morning till night just to prove a point.
IPhone and samsung still remain the best phone Brand today and it will be much better if Xiaomi users can channel their energy fighting this two phone users ( iPhone and samsung) rather than competing with tecno and infinix that is design for African market.
I guess they avoided this because it's a lost battle.
All Xiaomi users should find a way to pass their message without being too aggressive and Abusive .
If you don't know how to do this...kindly get yourself a samsung or iPhone and learn to be calm and gentle even when you are on top of the food chain...
Have a lovely Night Rest.

modified
don't let anyone fool you into buying Xiaomi
If you have enough money....go for iPhone or samsung and if you are on a low budget.
Choose between this china product
Tecno,Xiaomi, infinix and itel.

9 Likes

Re: A Letter To Xiaomi,infinix And Tecno Users - Let's Be Guided. by iTroll: 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
Claims this thread is targeted at Transsion users in its title.

Goes ahead and rants about Xiaomi fans all through the post

Classic marketer

21 Likes

Re: A Letter To Xiaomi,infinix And Tecno Users - Let's Be Guided. by Holyfield1(m): 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
How can you be placing Almighty Xiaomi side by side those transsion bullcrap.... What nonsense angry

Will you change the topic before I open my eyes undecided

You sound pained tho grin

13 Likes

Re: A Letter To Xiaomi,infinix And Tecno Users - Let's Be Guided. by Fatbabyfart(m): 8:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
Some Nigerians are so myopic

OP is 1 of them
IPhone and Samsung are the biggest brand. Yes
But that doesn't mean that another brand won't overthrow them in few years to come.
Samsung should've stick to only flagship phones nah, let's see were they'll b after brands like oppo,huawei and xiaomi are making same spec at cheaper price.

In 2 to 3 yrs to come, transsion fit loose d lion share in naija. Just like in India even though they do gv dm a better spec

12 Likes

Re: A Letter To Xiaomi,infinix And Tecno Users - Let's Be Guided. by RealEzee(m): 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5992129/disappointed-xiaomi-camera

That was your post, and from the response on that thread it showed you had misplaced criticism about Xiaomi product, alot asked for the exact model you were drawing your comparison from and alot gave detailed analysis citing your angle to be misplaced drawing such generalized conclusion about Xiaomi products.
Simple

13 Likes

Re: A Letter To Xiaomi,infinix And Tecno Users - Let's Be Guided. by MrClassic2020: 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
Holyfield1:
How can you be placing Almighty Xiaomi side by side those transsion bullcrap.... What nonsense angry

Will you change the topic before I open my eyes undecided

You sound pained tho grin

I am not pained and I am only doing this to correct the abnormalities I observed on the forum session.
I clearly stated that I own a samsung device.
how can you tag Xiaomi Almighty...You don't have to ovehype this china product.
Re: A Letter To Xiaomi,infinix And Tecno Users - Let's Be Guided. by MrClassic2020: 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2020
RealEzee:

That was your post, and from the response on that thread it showed you had misplaced criticism about Xiaomi product, alot asked for the exact model you were drawing your comparison from and alot gave detailed analysis citing your angle to be misplaced drawing such generalized conclusion about Xiaomi products.
Simple

too many comments from angry Xiaomi users and responding on second page will not yield the expected result.
Re: A Letter To Xiaomi,infinix And Tecno Users - Let's Be Guided. by RealEzee(m): 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
MrClassic2020:

too many comments from angry Xiaomi users and responding on second page will not yield the expected result.
now you term them 'angry', why?

Is it because of their response en mass, or they asked probing questions to understand the reason for your criticism, or their view that your statement was bias when you compared transsion with Xiaomi, bearing in mind you made no specifics but rather generalized the entire Xiaomi line with Transsion’s?

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Xiaomi,infinix And Tecno Users - Let's Be Guided. by MrBONE2(m): 9:37pm On Jul 17, 2020
MrClassic2020:

grin

Re: A Letter To Xiaomi,infinix And Tecno Users - Let's Be Guided. by RealEzee(m): 9:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
MrClassic2020:

I am not pained and I am only doing this to correct the abnormalities I observed on the forum session.

I hope you wouldn't say experts are overhyping a product for facts stated tho

https://www.gizmochina.com/2020/06/02/xiaomi-was-the-only-smartphone-brand-to-see-growth-globally-in-q1-2020/.

An Excerpt from the article :

"Due to the onset of the Coronavirus
pandemic, the global smartphone market
has seen a decline of 20.2 percent in
terms of total sales. While all of the
major brands saw a decline globally, the
Chinese tech giant, Xiaomi , was the only
vendor that witnessed growth during the
first quarter of 2020......... In the list of the top 5 smartphone
brands in the world, Xiaomi is the only
vendor that managed to avoid the
noticeable decline. The Chinese company
witnessed a growth of 1.4 percent year
on year from 2019, during the first
quarter of 2020. On the other hand,
OEMs like Samsung saw a sizeable decline
of 22.7 percent and Huawei sales shrank
by 27.3 percent. Apple faired relatively
better with just an 8.2 percent fall in
sales, although, Oppo also suffered by a
decline of 24.2 percent during Q1".

Hope that's not overhype right there bro?

9 Likes

Re: A Letter To Xiaomi,infinix And Tecno Users - Let's Be Guided. by blingxx(m): 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
Fatbabyfart:
Some Nigerians are so myopic

OP is 1 of them
IPhone and Samsung are the biggest brand. Yes
But that doesn't mean that another brand won't overthrow them in few years to come.
Samsung should've stick to only flagship phones nah, let's see were they'll b after brands like oppo,huawei and xiaomi are making same spec at cheaper price.

In 2 to 3 yrs to come, transsion fit loose d lion share in naija. Just like in India even though they do gv dm a better spec

Huawei is biggest and most profitable phone producers currently samsung dont even make good midrange phones grin the tables are turning the days of iphone and samsung products are numbered
Re: A Letter To Xiaomi,infinix And Tecno Users - Let's Be Guided. by obi4eze(m): 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2020
angry

Mr Transsion marketer why not start marketing better devices instead of the crap phones in Tecno, Infinix and Itel?

On nairaland we try tell people to get better value for money and stop purchasing trashy devices that have very poor processors and cameras.

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To Xiaomi,infinix And Tecno Users - Let's Be Guided. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2020
MrClassic2020:

Few days ago I posted a question on how to get a Xiaomi phone with a better camera and most of the response from Xiaomi users are either glorifying the device or fighting tecno and infinix users.

It's understandable that Xiaomi produce good phone at a reasonable cost but this is not enough to rubbish or degrade other brands like tecno and infinix.
You are quick to term anyone tecno and infinix marketer....What do you call yourself ?....Xiaomi bodyguard

You can leave tecno and infinix users to enjoy their device without forcing your xiaomi on them.
Even if you guys condemn tecno and infinix from today till forever....Nigerians will still buy more of their product compare to Xiaomi.
Furthermore a good phone brand does not need anyone to start fighting on nairaland from morning till night just to prove a point.
IPhone and samsung still remain the best phone Brand today and it will be much better if Xiaomi users can channel their energy fighting this two phone users ( iPhone and samsung) rather than competing with tecno and infinix that is design for African market.
All Xiaomi users should find a way to pass their message without being too aggressive and Abusive .
If you don't know how to do this...kindly get yourself a samsung or iPhone and learn to be calm and gentle even when you are on top of the food chain...
Good evening sir... I really love this your letter to the "Xiaomi bodyguards" I hope it will help change their orientation, but I read some comments from them after your message and I was thinking maybe they have been brainwashed by xiaomi, imagine someone saying that xiaomi will overthrow Samsung, and iPhone. i doubt they will beat lg or Sony, talk less of Samsung, as you said it so childish and unprofessional of them to think in such way... thank you for your brave attempt to tell them that a good brand does not need much ranting before being patronized, like Samsung and it's high executives in the high tables, thank you for putting in your mouth in for transsion devices users who have been orally battered by these cheap oversabi bodyguards.... no one is safe to just post any useful information from transsion for the sake of people using transsion devices and not expect to be lashed with strokes of shame... thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Xiaomi,infinix And Tecno Users - Let's Be Guided. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
RealEzee:
I hope you wouldn't say experts are overhyping a product for facts stated tho

https://www.gizmochina.com/2020/06/02/xiaomi-was-the-only-smartphone-brand-to-see-growth-globally-in-q1-2020/.

quarter of 2020. On the other hand,

Hope that's not overhype right there bro?
And so?... who cares?....
Re: A Letter To Xiaomi,infinix And Tecno Users - Let's Be Guided. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
RealEzee:
now you term them 'angry', why?

Is it because of their response en mass, or they asked probing questions to understand the reason for your criticism, or their view that your statement was bias when you compared transsion with Xiaomi, bearing in mind you made no specifics but rather generalized the entire Xiaomi line with Transsion’s?
Bros in what way did he criticize in his post? if you call that criticism, them I will call what you do to transsion "defamation"
Re: A Letter To Xiaomi,infinix And Tecno Users - Let's Be Guided. by RealEzee(m): 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
nwachineke096:

Bros in what way did he criticize in his post? if you call that criticism, them I will call what you do to transsion "defamation"
criticism :
the expression of disapproval of someone or something on the basis of perceived faults or mistakes.

That definition is correct, true or false?

Now you can take a look at his statement about Xiaomi and transsion in his previous post and discern if there wasn't an atom of criticism there,bearing in mind criticism is constructive based on actual facts which is equally a positive thing as you seek improvement and validity.

When you're done reviewing his statement in his previous thread, can you say his approach was constructive?
Take your time to review the responses too.

Now review his response to a statement I made in respect to his comment, "and so, who cares?" - what do you make of his response? Positive?

4 Likes

Re: A Letter To Xiaomi,infinix And Tecno Users - Let's Be Guided. by RealEzee(m): 11:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
nwachineke096:

my dear friend riddle me this, will you call challenging the status quo to improve 'defamation'?

Will you call the dissatisfaction of your customers tabled before you as defamation?

What will you as a service provider be when your potential customers call you out for providing unsatisfactory services?

Will you say they're defaming you when they point out areas for you to improve?

Criticism or defamation.

6 Likes

Re: A Letter To Xiaomi,infinix And Tecno Users - Let's Be Guided. by RealEzee(m): 12:18am On Jul 18, 2020
nwachineke096:

Good evening sir... I really love this your letter to the "Xiaomi bodyguards" I hope it will help change their orientation, but I read some comments from them after your message and I was thinking maybe they have been brainwashed by xiaomi, imagine someone saying that xiaomi will overthrow Samsung, and iPhone. i doubt they will beat lg or Sony, talk less of Samsung, as you said it so childish and unprofessional of them to think in such way... thank you for your brave attempt to tell them that a good brand does not need much ranting before being patronized, like Samsung and it's high executives in the high tables, thank you for putting in your mouth in for transsion devices users who have been orally battered by these cheap oversabi bodyguards.... no one is safe to just post any useful information from transsion for the sake of people using transsion devices and not expect to be lashed with strokes of shame... thanks once again.
You doubt Xiaomi will beat LG Sony and likes? You doubt they can push Samsung to the curb? Lol
Bro same was said about Nokia that year, you may not be paying attention to current Stats tho, anyone can be overthrown in the mobile phone sphere, where is LG today, or Motorola if I may ask?

This is current event bro, stay in touch

https://www.gizmochina.com/2020/06/02/xiaomi-was-the-only-smartphone-brand-to-see-growth-globally-in-q1-2020/

quarter of 2020.

On the other hand,

Current happenings.

If you got the time you can check out gsmarena for it review of top mid range phones and you will see Xiaomi with more than two entries in that list, you may need a microscope to find the guys you feel Xiaomi can't beat tho smiley.
https://m.gsmarena.com/best_midrange_allrounders_buyers_guide-review-2032.php

Check out the review of the MI 10 pro and the Samsung 20 ultra, it's holding it grounds still,that's flagship for flagship.

5 Likes

Re: A Letter To Xiaomi,infinix And Tecno Users - Let's Be Guided. by skywalker240(m): 12:19am On Jul 18, 2020
Tecno and Infinix are trash

Wether you like it or not

5 Likes

Re: A Letter To Xiaomi,infinix And Tecno Users - Let's Be Guided. by DarkJeddi(m): 12:34am On Jul 18, 2020
MrClassic2020:

You obviously have issues with Xiaomi..

Stop hiding under any false modesty and spit it out..

NOBODY stays at the top of the food chain forever..

Your assertions that Tecno and co will continue to outsell Xiaomi is myopic to say the least..

If you have been following the growth of Xiaomi since they came into Nigeria..

You would have realized that Transsion is in serious trouble..

It's just a matter of TIME..

7 Likes

Re: A Letter To Xiaomi,infinix And Tecno Users - Let's Be Guided. by DarkJeddi(m): 12:42am On Jul 18, 2020
nwachineke096:

You must not have known anything about Smartphones..

Xiaomi are leagues ahead of LG and Sony in the Smartphone market..

Infact,Xiaomi sells more phones in two months than LG and Sony combined sells in a year.

Transsion devices are TRASH.. grin

That Xiaomi fans are overzealous or not in their condemnation does not take away from the fact that Transsion sells CRAP to Nigerians..

8 Likes

Re: A Letter To Xiaomi,infinix And Tecno Users - Let's Be Guided. by MrClassic2020: 6:16am On Jul 18, 2020
Xiaomi Redmi note 8.....too many complaints on gsmarena

Re: A Letter To Xiaomi,infinix And Tecno Users - Let's Be Guided. by MrClassic2020: 6:17am On Jul 18, 2020
..t

Re: A Letter To Xiaomi,infinix And Tecno Users - Let's Be Guided. by MrClassic2020: 6:18am On Jul 18, 2020
grin

Re: A Letter To Xiaomi,infinix And Tecno Users - Let's Be Guided. by MrClassic2020: 6:25am On Jul 18, 2020
cool

Re: A Letter To Xiaomi,infinix And Tecno Users - Let's Be Guided. by Jacku: 8:41am On Jul 18, 2020
It's just so funny. We all should act Professional, and learn to understand from various perspectives.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Xiaomi,infinix And Tecno Users - Let's Be Guided. by moscojoor(m): 8:57am On Jul 18, 2020
MrClassic2020:

modified
don't let anyone fool you into buying Xiaomi
If you have enough money....go for iPhone or samsung and if you are on a low budget.
Choose between this china product
Tecno,Xiaomi, infinix and itel.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Xiaomi,infinix And Tecno Users - Let's Be Guided. by moscojoor(m): 9:07am On Jul 18, 2020
Op now i know you are a tecno marketer and you are jealous of xiaomi I don't know how much they pay u for this I Iove xiaomi like mad Have been using my Rn8 for weeks with no fault
Re: A Letter To Xiaomi,infinix And Tecno Users - Let's Be Guided. by MrClassic2020: 9:41am On Jul 18, 2020
moscojoor:
Op now i know you are a tecno marketer and you are jealous of xiaomi
I don't know how much they pay u for this
I Iove xiaomi like mad
Have been using my Rn8 for weeks with no fault

if tecno or infinix is paying me monthly......I would be here day and night like Xiaomi marketers..
I have realised everyone Xiaomi marketers tagged as tecno marketer are just a user and Xiaomi marketers are under self deception and ignorant.
You guys should find a better job rather than coming here to fight for Xiaomi like your father property.
Good day....
Re: A Letter To Xiaomi,infinix And Tecno Users - Let's Be Guided. by Anegbettedude: 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2020
Thank you, this is like two traders in market, trader A is making sales and better, while trader B isn't what does trader B do ?

He goes round making noises and defaming Trader A thinking he can get attention.

But customers do not have time for noise making ( Do anybody pay attention to traders who drag customers inside yaba market? NO).

They complain infinix device post are everywhere, what stops you from posting your own threads ?

So unfortunate!

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Xiaomi,infinix And Tecno Users - Let's Be Guided. by Breastfeed: 2:30am On Jul 19, 2020
I think everyone is free to get any devices of their choice, of it is transsion devices that you like then you should happily go for them
Re: A Letter To Xiaomi,infinix And Tecno Users - Let's Be Guided. by Satan66(m): 6:42am On Jul 19, 2020
As a samsung user we don't need to fight because we have already established ourselves nation wide

Xaimoi is still an upcoming budget device with some budget flagships and oh yes transsion devices are rubbish and are only defended by phone illiterates.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mtn Free Wap Settings / How To Bulk-transfer Data From E71 / Problems With The New Nokia Asha 200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.