Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House (6019 Views)

President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate / IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East / Buhari Sends List Of NDDC Board To Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by LabDNA: 7:01am On Jun 09, 2020
Basher8583:

What do you see in Borno? Do you live there?

Begi begi tribe.
Be begging white house like as is they care. What do you have to offer them other than mud and dirt from Aba.
Terrorist

Bashiru the muslim almajiri who beg pass una? grin

E really pain your muslim skull. grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 09, 2020
LabDNA:

yoruba muslim, how pained are you on a scale of 1 to 10? grin
Oya insult ohamdike and IPOB. grin
I don't know what you're talking about fake Jew, I'm from SS
Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by Wailerint: 7:16am On Jun 09, 2020
[quote author=SpecialAdviser post=90462365]I just love these IPOBian guys. I really do.[/quote
] see this gullible mumu, himself don fall for the scam.... only God know when sense go locate you..
Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by LabDNA: 7:25am On Jun 09, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

You've been confirmed as an evil yoruba muslim. Even the yorubas here don't believe your 'we ss' claims.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by History555: 7:31am On Jun 09, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
"since CAN has failed Christian"

This statement is insult to CAN and Christians

I know you will be here. Minister of wailing lgbo affairs nairaland chapter. Thunda fire that lgbo man that reduced you to a life to wailing over lgbo affairs
Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:38am On Jun 09, 2020
Viciheaka:
exactly this man Nnamdi kalu is antichristian He hates the name Jesus Christ and has nothing to do with it but we will sit and watch cos his likes have a stipulated time to function akam di oku ga aju oyi

And the listed terror groups? They are pro Christian?
A lot of u are ravingly m.ad
You love those that kill u over those drawing attention to the killings

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by Ohafiaxch: 7:44am On Jun 09, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Borno that just built Ultra modern schools recently or which one
The Bornu town and northern Bornu is relatively peaceful but go to southern part of Bornu and see for yourself that is if you can even enter and stay for some days.
Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by junketer(m): 7:46am On Jun 09, 2020
Any christian that still defends buhari is an id1ot. We all can see what is happening in nigeria under buhari but some people will attack NK instead addressing the issue kanu and ipob raised. Tribalism has killed us in this country.
Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 09, 2020
LabDNA:

You've been confirmed as an evil yoruba muslim. Even the yorubas here don't believe your 'we ss' claims.

Aba boy, we SS won't go with your 5 Landlocked states, keep trying, Yoruba muslim kee u dere
Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by LabDNA: 8:03am On Jun 09, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Aba boy, we SS won't go with your 5 Landlocked states, keep trying, Yoruba muslim kee u dere

You are a bloody ewedu muslim kabiru. Make peace with that.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by AsabaIjaww: 8:03am On Jun 09, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

[/s]
Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by Chikelue2000(m): 8:09am On Jun 09, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
what has CAN done for us?
Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by AsabaIjaww: 8:12am On Jun 09, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

[/s]
Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 09, 2020
LabDNA:

You are a bloody ewedu muslim kabiru. Make peace with that.
Aba boy, we SS won't go with your 5 Landlocked states, keep trying,
Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by AsabaIjaww: 8:16am On Jun 09, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

Aba boy, we SS won't go with your 5 Landlocked states, keep trying,
[/s]

1 Like

Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 09, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

And the listed terror groups? They are pro Christian?
A lot of u are ravingly m.ad
You love those that kill u over those drawing attention to the killings

you know what I just said is true if he wants list all the terror groups in the world His ideology negates anything that has to do with Christianity simple
Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 09, 2020
LabDNA:

Yes...go and ahead and insult IPOB and Kanu with your fellow yoruba muslim. grin
am not insulting IPOB am simply saying what av observed since its emergence in Nigeria am proudly Igbo
Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 09, 2020
ezenwajosh:

Black mans reasoning

oh so yours is white man reasoning God chukwu okike made you a black man from Nigeria but you chose to be white shame on them that are black but worship whites
Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by Purplebirdrep: 8:38am On Jun 09, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Number 2 should be ISWAP. Over to u zombies

What's difference. Go sit down

1 Like

Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by Bluebae: 8:52am On Jun 09, 2020
They perform all this atrocities in conjunction with ewedu eating afonjas.
Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 09, 2020
What makes you think the CIA of America doesn't know or have a hand in many if these organizations?

Abeg, wake up.

The US can't help you achieve Biafra.

Even the US is battling secessionists of its own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by Ezmans: 9:48am On Jun 09, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Can is a government machinery
Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by Ezmans: 9:50am On Jun 09, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Borno that just built Ultra modern schools recently or which one
We are talking of life u are talking of empty school

1 Like

Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by Ezmans: 9:53am On Jun 09, 2020
Afolabimills:
pls take ur children there to school hence it's so safe
Let an ordinary local government chairman enroll his children there first then I'll follow too
Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by Smoke55: 10:18am On Jun 09, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

you Are Doomed For Life,since You Have Sworn Never To Support Any Thing Good,believe Me You Will Never Expirence Good Things In Your Life,you Might Take all You Have Been Doing As "Just A Social Media Stunt Or Fun",but Believe Me There Is Time To Be Serious,you Dont Pull Stunt On Serious Issues,same Way You Dont Have Fun On A Thread Concerning People Dead...Better Change.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by Smoke55: 10:27am On Jun 09, 2020
Basher8583:

What do you see in Borno? Do you live there?

Begi begi tribe.
Be begging white house like as is they care. What do you have to offer them other than mud and dirt from Aba.
Terrorist
wetin I No Go See For Nairaland,imagine a Dirty Terrorist Cow Brain From The Cursed Desert Calling Umu Chineke Terrorist,its Obvious Some Dick Heads Don't No The Definition Of 'Terrorist' And "Terrorism".
Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by proeast(m): 10:34am On Jun 09, 2020
This is getting more interesting by the day. I just love IPOB's doggedness and proactiveness. The group has been hitting the terrorist regime black and blue in recent times, even their spokesman had to cry out a few days ago that the attack is becoming too much grin grin

IPOB 4 Terrorist government 0 grin grin

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by Openbusiness: 10:49am On Jun 09, 2020
What about Mumuric? Kanu dey try abeg cool I don't support his stance on everything but I support this one 100%
Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by Jostoman: 11:01am On Jun 09, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
I just love these IPOBian guys. I really do.
the guy has really open our eyes to so many things that is going on underground, God will continue to bless him for us.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by Deebwebb: 11:09am On Jun 09, 2020
Very good ipob,go on twitter and see more whites joking the struggle..we should keep creating awareness Nigeria must disintegrate
Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by Rodwave: 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
Basher8583:
This is another thread for wankers/ipob wailers....I'm out
You have wanked out your brain so you are free to go now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate To Screen Service Chiefs Behind Closed Doors Today / (PIC) See The First Aircraft That Landed In Nigeria / A Nairalander Visits Donald Trump To Congratulate Him..(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.