Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House (6024 Views)

President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate / IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East / Buhari Sends List Of NDDC Board To Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by Rodwave: 12:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
History555:

I know you will be here. Minister of wailing lgbo affairs nairaland chapter. Thunda fire God bless that lgbo man that reduced you to a life to wailing over lgbo affairs

Point of correction
Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
Viciheaka:
exactly this man Nnamdi kalu is antichristian He hates the name Jesus Christ and has nothing to do with it but we will sit and watch cos his likes have a stipulated time to function akam di oku ga aju oyi
...ur Jesus Christ is actually the son of Satan ,
Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 10, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
so you speak you are entitled to your opinion which is absurd and pls you can snatch me away from my wife you husbandsnatcha
Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 10, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
my JESUS CHRIST is not the son of Satan He is Son of Jehovah Yahweh so don't insult Him or face the consequences

1 Like

Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 10, 2020
LabDNA:

Yes...go and ahead and insult IPOB and Kanu with your fellow yoruba muslim. grin
am Christian Igbo and I don't go around tagging people or tribes with a certain religion the spirit in IPOB is that of segregation repent
Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:46am On Jun 10, 2020
Viciheaka:
so you speak you are entitled to your opinion which is absurd and pls you can snatch me away from my wife you husbandsnatcha
Am not a human u can date, I can give u knowledge not sexual intercourse
Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by LabDNA: 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2020
Viciheaka:
am Christian Igbo and I don't go around tagging people or tribes with a certain religion the spirit in IPOB is that of segregation repent

You are a useless ewedu muslim scoundrel. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by Marine54(m): 1:15pm On Jun 10, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

I don't know what you're talking about fake Jew, I'm from SS
Shut up ! You're not from ss, you añ Aboki from north.......

1 Like

Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by Marine54(m): 1:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Aba boy, we SS won't go with your 5 Landlocked states, keep trying,
Foolish Aboki claiming Ss, by thier fruit we shall know them !
Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 10, 2020
Marine54:
Shut up ! You're not from ss, you añ Aboki from north.......

South south 4lif, we don't want Biafra, stay in ur padlocked online country
Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 10, 2020
Marine54:
Foolish Aboki claiming Ss, by thier fruit we shall know them !

Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2020
LabDNA:

am not defined by what you say Yahweh bless you
Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by Yedebem: 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

[/s]
Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by Yedebem: 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

[/s]
Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Am not a human u can date, I can give u knowledge not sexual intercourse
who says I want to date you ....shift joor
Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by ifiokjohn(m): 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Aba boy, we SS won't go with your 5 Landlocked states, keep trying,
I'm also from the SS and I believe it will be our choice to choose who to go with. even if we don't go with the Igbo, we certainly won't remain in one Country with the north or Yorubas. and besides I agree that every part of Igbo land and Igbo communities in the south should be given back to them.
If we do take those Igbos in the south with us as one country we will only be reliving Nigeria a second time.

You said you are from The SS but your hatred for the Igbos is unprecedented, you are only rival than the Yorubas here but you should know that our enemies aren't the Igbos but the Yorubas and certainly most ,the North. That if truly you are from the SS

1 Like

Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by vikithor(m): 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
"since CAN has failed Christian"

This statement is insult to CAN and Christians
Call it insult or any,prove here that CAN did not fail to protect the interest of the vulnerable Christians in the north-kaduna,nos,taraba,Benue, kogi ?
Killing and beheading of christians,pastors burning of churches amongst others
Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by fireback: 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
"since CAN has failed Christian"

This statement is insult to CAN and Christians
if truly the claims is an insult to CAN and christians, then am very very ashame to be a christian, cos all the claims are true.
Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 21, 2020
LabDNA:

igbotic champion a grand patron of palmwine tapers
Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by orisa37: 1:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
SUPPORTED.
Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by orisa37: 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
CAN can still forward their Complaints to UN US UK & THE HAGUE. FULANI Herdsmen are TERRORISTS AND BUHARI IS BEHIND THEM-BY CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR-CNN.
Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by eagleu: 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
[quote author=kovic20 post=90461642][/quote]

They forgot to include MURIC
Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by Miracle1991: 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
[quote author=kovic20 post=90461642][/quote] the same APC you want them to present an igbo man for president.
The same ipob miscreants that gave their vote to Atiku a fulani man.
Useless Namdi kanu that is against fulani ruling Nigeria but he was licking a fulani nyash in 2019
Re: IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House by kingzizzy: 9:02pm On Aug 21, 2020
The Federal Government is an embarrassment. Terrorism is a serious issue in most civilised countries because it involves lives and property. But the Nigerian government and indeed some stupid Nigerians reduced terrorism to stone throwing and insults

In the international community, due to the seriousness of terrorism, the minimum requirement to be even considered a terrorist group is that the group must be armed.

In Nigeria, the government considers an unarmed group like IPOB to be terrorists because they threw stones and sticks at Soldiers and insulted people

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Insecurity: IGP Adopts Technology-Driven Policing Approach / Developing Story: Labour To Meet At 1pm / Top 10 Facts About The South East Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.