Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,565 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child (88622 Views)

Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) / Mercy Johnson Has Not Given Birth To 4th Child - Prince Odi Okojie, Her Husband / Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by mechanics(m): 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
Since the money is still flowing, she won't be bothered.
Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by AlexRazzy(m): 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
reginaeb:
She's bothered I tell you. No woman won't be but she has to pretend to be unbothered

Ah swear, she's bothered but she shouldn't be bothered at all. Its very stupid and lame to for a woman to come into a Casanova's house and think she'll finally be the one to nail him down.
Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
AlexRazzy:

Ah swear, she's bothered but she shouldn't be bothered at all. Its very stupid and lame to for a woman to come into a Casanova's house and think she'll finally be the one to nail him down.
yup true, women always think they can change the bad guys. They never change ! Its their nature

1 Like

Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by Shormiey(m): 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Whether the rumours are true or not,chioma should stop having unprotective sex with OBO till he gets an STD test.
You go tell her bro....
Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2020
Toks2008:
Lol! Why will she bother when she knows her place in David's life.

Only fooosh married women cry a river over a cheating hubby.

Men will be men and there are better things in life for a lady to achieve rather than bothering her head over a man that can't control his dck.

Chioma nothing do you abeg. Leave all those ladies ranting online... If they have the chance they will gladly be another baby mama cos women are their own worst enemies.
She has no place unless babymama.

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by Temysteve(m): 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2020
pretydiva:
Because she knows she's the chosen one
special one ni.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by Temysteve(m): 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
Jim99:
Foolish Davido couldn't even try to father a child with a white woman.

He might live to regret it.

Btw all 4 baby mama's are ugly af

I just can't stand black skinned women, they disgust me.

Spits***
so what the fuk ar u doing here??
koshi kuronbi mehn, we don't need u

1 Like

Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by kwenu: 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
the marriage or union between chioma and Davido will crash, though it is not my prayer . with the way i am seeing things going. the two of them are always on social media for controversial issues. such is not good for a very young union as thiers.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by Yoighaman(m): 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Whether the rumours are true or not,chioma should stop having unprotective sex with OBO till he gets an STD test.

Exactly my thoughts, the STD part.

Ask him to do a test? Very funny, means he'll be running a test on the reg...
Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by DAVE5(m): 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
oyeb15:
Shameless people. I just blame Nigeria legal System. Try misbehaving with your Dickson in d US by having babies with different sluts ,you will end up fast in poverty no matter how rich u are.

Wow, I used to tell myself it's unfair for men to pay child support, but looking at it from this your perspective, it's actually kinda a way to keep men's dingdong in their trousers

1 Like

Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by Boredasf: 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
you're not visually pleasing to look at.. please take down that picture.
Fucsheetup:
The digust is mutual.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by SavageResponse(m): 5:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
So you expect her to be looking gloomy so you will have the satisfaction you want?
Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by cray91(m): 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
looking unbothered is a big lie. don't judge with a moment picture. even ashawo sef no dey happy to see hin client come carry another girl for same lodge not patronizing her again
Made4naijalove:
According to the report, his newest baby mama is Larissa Yasmin Lorenco, a UK-based makeup artist, born and raised in Angola.

The report also says that Larissa has been in Davido’s life since 2017. She welcomed her son in March 2020, and went off social media when the rumour initially started and have now returned.

The report has neither been confirmed nor denied by Davido but it has caused quite a buzz on social media.

Chioma via her Instastory posted a video of herself looking very unbothered despite the scrutiny her relationship is facing.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSlnjN4gigk
Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
pretydiva:
Because she knows she's the chosen one
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
oyeb15:
Shameless people. I just blame Nigeria legal System. Try misbehaving with your Dickson in d US by having babies with different sluts ,you will end up fast in poverty no matter how rich u are.
We are Africans, louder!
We are Africans

Africans, A wuu cool

1 Like

Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...n he shud continue cheating on her ...I spit on ur soul, is that how u Africans reason, is a shame fvck royalty fvck reward...davido won't last 2 minutes if he cheats on me twice
You are old and matured enough to be his Mother shocked

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
Heathrow44:

Haha!!! Shut up!! See ur yeye mouth, " she knws her place in davido's life" u re deluded t some extent, do u knw that Sophie is the one person that has the legal backing t deal w davido if she wanted, she has a child and chioma also does but she(Imade) is d Ist child and that girl na d No 1. Forget dat ifeanyi, he would take off after wat imade got, Sophie is one person that has been indispensable in davido's life and not chioma
Indispensable grin grin grin
Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by AdeniyiA(m): 5:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
She probably knew what she was getting into by wishing to marry David, and in as much as the money is still flowing in and the joystick is still servicing the engine, na go on soun cheesy cool
Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by abbasajao(m): 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
Las las Davido may not marry this babe

1 Like

Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by MrSensor(m): 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
oyeb15:
or south Africa.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by CindyBotuonye(f): 5:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
Boredasf:

That’s really harsh to say to a woman undecided
Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by Maliqcious: 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
Jim99:
Foolish Davido couldn't even try to father a child with a white woman.

Spits***
you mama and sisterz included homo erectus

1 Like

Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by kelish(f): 6:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
Angelfrost:

A profession most ladies of her age and ilk will gladly do over most other decent professions... Come to think of it, how many professions will pay her what she has made so far, still making, and will make in future??!...

What is love?! Babe is sitting pretty jare!!! cool

Sadly, You right!
Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by Casper21: 6:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
mediocre:
Anyone who knows davido knows he's a serial clout chaser. He has an album coming up next month and I won't be surprised if he leaked the story to the press to promote his album . He has done it before

Lol, then he's smart. Na money b koko
Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by Casper21: 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
Blackmann001:
Why is this lady wearing a wedding ring..?

Who married her..?

She's engaged na
Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by cuddling44(f): 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2020
[quote author=Jim99 post=90477350][b]Foolish Davido couldn't even try to father a child with a white woman.

Spits***
Ode... spits
Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by Adinije(f): 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2020

Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by HRMK: 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
what of #grandmaolunloyo?nawa for ds boy!d baby wey him refuse to claim nko?d #party product?
Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by Dalby(m): 7:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
cray91:
looking unbothered is a big lie. don't judge with a moment picture. even ashawo sef no dey happy to see hin client come carry another girl for same lodge not patronizing her again

Prof!!!
Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by Fucsheetup(f): 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2020
Boredasf:
K

Re: Chioma Looking Unbothered Amid Davido’s Rumoured 4th Child by kelish(f): 7:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
iluvdonjazzy:
but why Davido no dey always use condoms?

The thing taya me o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything / Emmanuella Iloba: This Ass Will Not Be Raped By Any Uncle In The Lord / EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.