Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Covid-19: Otti Wishes Ikpeazu Quick Recovery, Calls For Prayers And Solidarity. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Covid-19: Otti Wishes Ikpeazu Quick Recovery, Calls For Prayers And Solidarity. (281 Views)

Akeredolu Thanks Nigerians For Prayers And Support / Eid-El-Fitri: Buhari Calls For Unity And Solidarity / FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19: Otti Wishes Ikpeazu Quick Recovery, Calls For Prayers And Solidarity. by comradefery: 6:59am On Jun 09, 2020
Press Release.

Covid-19: Otti Wishes Ikpeazu Quick Recovery, Calls for Prayers and Solidarity.

It is with sadness and regret that Dr. Alex Otti, OFR, received the very unfortunate news of the latest cases of Covid-19 in Abia state which saw 67 Abia residents testing positive to the virus, including some members of the Abia state executive council.
Most saddening, is the case of the state governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu, who also tested positive.

Dr. Otti hereby sends his best wishes of quick recovery and sincere solidarity to the governor, members of the state executive council, and other citizens who tested positive to the virus.

The financial expert enjoins governor Ikpeazu to remain strong and courageous in the face of the Covid-19 trial, as a way of instilling confidence in other citizens who were also hit by the virus, and called on all Abians to take this pandemic very seriously.

Otti uses this opportunity to remind Abians that viruses act very mysteriously, and sometimes strike with unpredictable speed and surprise, hence the need for Abians to do away with doubt and carelessness, but rather adhere to every professional advice, and apply individual and institutional safety measures required to remain safe.

He adds that his very early intervention in the fight against the pandemic and support to selected hospitals, was predicated on his understanding of the threat posed by the virus, and the need to help check its spread, especially amongst medical personnel.

Dr. Otti wishes to thank public spirited Abia citizens and friends who responded to his call to support our people in this fight, particularly Access Bank that put up a 100 bed Isolation Centre in Amachara and The Abia Professionals League led by one of our illustrious daughters, Mrs. Ngozi Ekeoma who has just completed a state- of- the- art permanent 50 bed Infectious Diseases and Treatment Centre at FMC, Umuahia amongst many others.
He prays that God will replenish their sources a million fold.
Again Dr. Otti prays for very quick recovery for Governor Ikpeazu and other Abia Citizens battling the virus at this time.

Signed

Ferdinand Ekeoma
Media Assistant to
Dr. Alex Otti
09/06/2020.

Re: Covid-19: Otti Wishes Ikpeazu Quick Recovery, Calls For Prayers And Solidarity. by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 09, 2020
I also want to wish the Governor quick recovery
Re: Covid-19: Otti Wishes Ikpeazu Quick Recovery, Calls For Prayers And Solidarity. by chatinent: 7:08am On Jun 09, 2020
Not my business.
Re: Covid-19: Otti Wishes Ikpeazu Quick Recovery, Calls For Prayers And Solidarity. by Tomtomy98: 7:14am On Jun 09, 2020
Lol
Re: Covid-19: Otti Wishes Ikpeazu Quick Recovery, Calls For Prayers And Solidarity. by yinkus6750(m): 7:22am On Jun 09, 2020
Many Abians are doing eye service through Audio wishes for the governor.
Look around the state, especially Aba town, and wish him according to his performance.
Re: Covid-19: Otti Wishes Ikpeazu Quick Recovery, Calls For Prayers And Solidarity. by crispus09(m): 7:39am On Jun 09, 2020
thats good. everybody pray for his own Jerusalem
Re: Covid-19: Otti Wishes Ikpeazu Quick Recovery, Calls For Prayers And Solidarity. by Hhansome(m): 8:00am On Jun 09, 2020
Now this is audio and most of this politicians are doing so just to be on the good pages of their principals. I dont know what to wish you Mr Okezie but i pray this teaches you your job to better Abia state.
Re: Covid-19: Otti Wishes Ikpeazu Quick Recovery, Calls For Prayers And Solidarity. by Vyzz: 8:03am On Jun 09, 2020
This man hasn't done anything for Abians

He is just an audio governor....

Why is nobody talking about what happened in Aba yesterday....

How army men harassed ipobians.....

I am not saying that I want him to die....

All I am saying is that God, look at him and take care of him so Abians can find a better one

(1) (Reply)

Edo/ondo: APC Governors Seek Soft Landing For Obaseki / NYSC Camps Should Be Closed For Two Years –osinbajo / ICPC Seizes Multi-million Naira Landed Property From Bauchi Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.