Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF (18941 Views)

Only Lagos, Kano, Ogun, FCT Still Conducting COVID-19 Tests – PTF / Nigerians In Diaspora Donate N48M PPEs To PTF / PTF On COVID-19 Arrives Cross River State On Fact Finding Mission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by MANDIPUTIN: 9:39am On Jun 09, 2020
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by Dpsychologist: 9:39am On Jun 09, 2020
True
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by realstars: 9:39am On Jun 09, 2020
Coronavirus Came For War, Mainly To Cleane The Past Status And To Set A New "Record" For The New 'World'.
Some Eyes Can Only Look But Cannot See This When It Comes,,
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by jericco1(m): 9:39am On Jun 09, 2020
Figures that you guys clearly manipulated undecided
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by madamori9: 9:40am On Jun 09, 2020
Facts. It has disrupted all planned activities, and yet some people think that it is a flux.
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by FlordFlorez(m): 9:40am On Jun 09, 2020
Nothing has ever be well managed by this epilep. Government. Anything they lay their hands on get worse more. After about 3months now, we are still not able to test enough population, health workers are still managing PPE, testing kits are still insufficient despite the billions donation, etc. God is watching...

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by kenyguy(m): 9:42am On Jun 09, 2020
Nothing will happen, all predictions have failed
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by Chirowman(m): 9:42am On Jun 09, 2020
audio
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by Kay25(m): 9:43am On Jun 09, 2020
When has Nigeria being straight up before?An excuse that is not justifiable
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 09, 2020
Plan-scam-demic
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 09, 2020
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/covid-19-pandemic-just-beginning-in-nigeria-ptf/
Scamdemic! This unique Nigerian version of covid19 has come to stay in Nigeria just like Boko Haram. Governors will be using covid19 ATM to embezzle just as FG is using Boko Haram ATM to embezzle tax payers money. We should continue to expect higher and higher fake figures as the day after day. Governors have found their own ATM too.

My appeal to you our ever corrupt politicians and civil servants is to release us and open up the economy. You are smiling to the bank every day while citizens are dying of avoidable hunger and you are still calling it Corona virus deaths.

Repent or receive terrible judgement too much for you and your family. You can continue to scam us but please remove the unnecessary restrictions.. Plandemic!
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by adoreyou(m): 9:46am On Jun 09, 2020
Please,patronize my biz.I sell beautiful& durable female slides from as low as #2,500. I also sell perfumes for men,women, unisex&kiddies. Check my profile for pics. Pls call:08073576467
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by sammirano: 9:46am On Jun 09, 2020
Bastard*s Scammer! You people turned Nig upside down
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by abdullahi45: 9:48am On Jun 09, 2020
Corruption, misconduct, and mismanagement are synonymous with Nigeria. What is stopping the Federal Government from reinforcing our scientific community with the right gears and resources to develop cures and vaccines? I believe we have the human resources required.

Please vote a Nairalander cheesy

It is biorender graphical scientific competition �. biorender is an online platform for graphic design for your work and academic presentation, research work and even your publication. I am one of the contestants. Please kindly vote for me�

I briefly demonstrated with the aid of a graphical abstract how lead compounds (i.e. potential drugs) can be designed for SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) from plant-derived compounds using molecular docking.

Just click the link below, sign up and vote. You can also participate. Participation is free and open to everyone�

https://app.biorender.com/contest/gallery/s-5ebd0939e00e0300ace73a7e-identification-of-plant-derived-compounds-for-covid-19-using

Thank you� grin
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by gurunlocker: 9:48am On Jun 09, 2020
I hope they know the number of people who have died in the hand of Fulani terrorists and bandits within the same time frame? sad shocked
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by ceejeck(m): 9:49am On Jun 09, 2020
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/covid-19-pandemic-just-beginning-in-nigeria-ptf/

As far as am concerned, everything has been upside down in naija since Adam. undecided
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by Kokaine(m): 9:49am On Jun 09, 2020
Hhansome:
With due respect sir, you're talking senseless, baseless and inappropriately. Dont wan go on with my facts. Just behave!

Exactly. Covid is not the greatest problem of most Nigerians. The fear for it has gone away. People are hungry and suffering. The people still talking about covid are those benefiting from it.
I was expecting to hear mass death in America due to the clustering they did during the protest.
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by chaloskyx: 9:49am On Jun 09, 2020
wrong our useless self centred corrupt insensitive money grabbing politicians have ruined this country more than corona virus what? 100 plus people dead and you are wailing do you know the amount of damage government corruption has caused families due to bad roads, boko haram, lack of electricity at hospitals, hunger due to looting of public funds pension funds by politicians you are not all serious like i said when we are ready we would have a revolution

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by Eberex(m): 9:50am On Jun 09, 2020
meltavayde:
Good

Are these data real or you just wan sell market
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 09, 2020
million s on SMS?
something network providers can do for free?
rubbish.
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by SILVERLINES: 9:53am On Jun 09, 2020
Even the government is upside down

NCDC is upside down
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 09, 2020
chaloskyx:
wrong our useless self centred corrupt insensitive money grabbing politicians have ruined this country more than corona virus what? 100 plus people dead and you are wailing do you know the amount of damage government corruption has caused families due to bad roads, boko haram, lack of electricity at hospitals, hunger due to looting of public funds pension funds by politicians you are not all serious like i said when we are ready we would have a revolution

you didn't mention lost revenues for business, lay offs , practically wasted the year.
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 09, 2020
gurunlocker:
I hope they know the number of people who have died in the hand of Fulani terrorists and bandits within the same time frame? sad shocked

yes but this is worse, the entire globe has been shut down , not by the pandemic but its hype.

we are in an era of de industrialization.
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by ddippset(m): 9:56am On Jun 09, 2020
BlackSpanner:
This NCDC and PTF are a set of confused human beings.

From dishing out conflicting and confusing statistics every to inconsistent results in order to properly analyse the virus.

Why then did they allow worship centers to open, now they are thinking of reopening schools, resident doctors are about to embark on a nationwide strike from Monday next week. How did we end up in this type of country.

With all the borrowing yet the masses are yet to feel any impact. In this country, the new slogan should just be "hustle for yourself and family".

But let me also ask: all the palliatives sent to us by saint Abacha, what has been done with it.

The devil is surely a learner compared to our present day government and politicians.
People like you are the problems we have in this country.

Your mates are in other climes inventing things, looking for vaccines, joining the army, doing charity, joining ngo's;

All you do is sit on nairaland criticizing people's honest and diligent efforts,

Offering no solutions or suggestions, adding no value.

Do something for humanity! you are not too small.
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by toprealman: 9:58am On Jun 09, 2020
No it didn't, the people running the show turned everything about COVID-19 upside down.
Dealing with a professional who is a scammer is always a major problem.
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by adeoluolagbegi(m): 10:02am On Jun 09, 2020
Lier.you guys are not to be trsusted.
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 09, 2020
iwaeda:
Just starting, when in other nations like New Zealand, it is ending
which country again after New Zealand? Countries are getting back to work amid continued spread. China once recorded zero spread until new cases began to emerge. They cant continue to close their borders as NZ is currently doing. It would take a long time to win the covid-19 war. It's my sincere prayer it doesn't become human way if life like malaria
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by Femidfo: 10:04am On Jun 09, 2020
ok. meanwhile;
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by Igbodicool(m): 10:05am On Jun 09, 2020
Make una talk another thing...
Nigeria has been upside down since.
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by Benwallt(m): 10:06am On Jun 09, 2020
Why do media houses still covering this shambles of a pandemic propagators. They should ban the media houses from covering them. In Benin city the other day when 'vbosunu' a TV programme visited the isolation centre- the first patient was washing film on his phone with his legs crossed on the bed, the second ralexed his body against the wall n reeled out the delicacies he his served with, as in, they gave us pounded yam in the morning, semo in the afternoon and yam and egg in the evening to boost their immune system. The third one was blaring like a megaphone that ppl shld surrender themselves that they will enjoy their stay in the isolation center..............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre / Rivers Vigilante Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Refuse Dump / Residents Rescue New Born Baby Dumped In Wild Park Bush In Jos (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.