Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,534 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF (18944 Views)

Only Lagos, Kano, Ogun, FCT Still Conducting COVID-19 Tests – PTF / Nigerians In Diaspora Donate N48M PPEs To PTF / PTF On COVID-19 Arrives Cross River State On Fact Finding Mission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by aBrokeRichDude: 10:06am On Jun 09, 2020
Mehnn

Na anytime i see covid-19 news na i dey remember say virus true true dey... shocked

"Iye sonia dis fufu na yesterday own? "
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by gloryfidedesign(m): 10:07am On Jun 09, 2020
God will heal our Land.
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by dwizzed(m): 10:07am On Jun 09, 2020
I thought they brought some herbal drugs from Madagascar for testing.... Shey e no work abi na wetin happen ��
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by bizhop01: 10:09am On Jun 09, 2020
Stop this blame game,
Nigeria was upside down even before covid19 outbreak, bad government policies every day.
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by lukui: 10:12am On Jun 09, 2020
Welcome to Nigeria, all we think about is how to loot the public funds.
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by Timbuktu14(m): 10:18am On Jun 09, 2020
They said this like it is a peculiar case to Nigeria; the whole world is upside down due to Covid19.

That said, Nigeria has been upside down even before Covid 19.
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by fatymore(f): 10:19am On Jun 09, 2020
Confused bunch of people
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by iwaeda: 10:19am On Jun 09, 2020
otokx:

Death will not end us all but that lie carry weight.
Everyman will die, it is just timing that differs if Saviour has not returned.
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by bluefilm: 10:21am On Jun 09, 2020
Who is this nigga tryna scare?

Well, his scare tactics can only work on those who believe in what he says.

As for me, COVID19 is a moimoi virus with a very very very very low mortality rate.
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by Crochet: 10:22am On Jun 09, 2020
Its well
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:27am On Jun 09, 2020
wallisdon:
Stupid government that don't care about their citizenry.All they care is to loot public funds met to better the common instead of them to give parliative and contain the virus ,the are busy looting.Thank God the virus is hitting them as well .
100% correct
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by Ayobami7(m): 10:31am On Jun 09, 2020
hmmm
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by Investnow2017: 10:38am On Jun 09, 2020
dwizzed:
I thought they brought some herbal drugs from Madagascar for testing.... Shey e no work abi na wetin happen ��

Forget Madagascar, have you been hearing about them lately? All their noise has stopped. If they were serious they should at first subjected their concoction to international standardization regime. They made those noise when they were yet to report any fatality to the contagion. But as I write they have reported 9 deaths and with very unimpressive recoveries. They seem to have more serious or critical patients than Nigeria. So, what does that tell you about their over-hyped concoction?
If anything, there is something Vietnam, Ghana and Singapore have done right and are still doing that we can learn from. But to be frank these countries, unlike Nigeria, did not squander their lockdown period to carry out accelerated testing to quickly get a handle around the virus. They are in control rather than having the novel virus in control, hence their highly subdued low mortality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by frozen70(f): 11:02am On Jun 09, 2020
Does it really mean that no good wish is coming for this to end soon

Am just confused as no one knows what and who to believe
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by Thesabiqueen: 11:08am On Jun 09, 2020
Oh lord please show us your mercy
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by SirWarlock: 11:11am On Jun 09, 2020
iwaeda:

Many people are doubting this pandemic because of the handling by the authority
True. I somehow agree with this.
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by SirWarlock: 11:15am On Jun 09, 2020
dwizzed:
This is Nigeria grin. We haven't finalized research on our own drugs not to talk of one from a country that suddenly shows up and claims to have a cure grin.
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by SirWarlock: 11:18am On Jun 09, 2020
iwaeda:
Just starting, when in other nations like New Zealand, it is ending
That's New Zealand grin. This is Lagos, Kano, FCT, Edo and other states grin
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by BlackSpanner: 11:22am On Jun 09, 2020
ddippset:
People like you are the problems we have in this country.

Your mates are in other climes inventing things, looking for vaccines, joining the army, doing charity, joining ngo's;

All you do is sit on nairaland criticizing people's honest and diligent efforts,

Offering no solutions or suggestions, adding no value.

Do something for humanity! you are not too small.

Bros!!! List and show us the ones you have done to help humanity with evidence.

Unfortunately this is a faceless forum. Who told everyone here is broke and jobless. You will be dumbfounded if you personally meet some Nairalanders.

Don't quote me again, if you don't have anything reasonable to say.

I have some appointments to catch up with right now.

Good day.
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by StepTwo: 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2020
BlackSpanner:
This NCDC and PTF are a set of confused human beings.

From dishing out conflicting and confusing statistics every to inconsistent results in order to properly analyse the virus.

Why then did they allow worship centers to open, now they are thinking of reopening schools, resident doctors are about to embark on a nationwide strike from Monday next week. How did we end up in this type of country.

With all the borrowing yet the masses are yet to feel any impact. In this country, the new slogan should just be "hustle for yourself and family".

But let me also ask: all the palliatives sent to us by saint Abacha, what has been done with it.

The devil is surely a learner compared to our present day government and politicians.

This you?

Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by BlackSpanner: 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2020
StepTwo:

This you?

You mean someone copied my post to Facebook and claimed to be the author. Nairaland!!! What a forum grin grin
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by Holaomoakin(m): 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
Things are even hard for people, they should consider validating Rapid Testing Kits - who knows whether it would be cheaper for all.
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by oyeb15: 12:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
Don't say Covid-19 but d way our clueless government handled Covid-19 turn everything upside down.
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by SirWarlock: 1:11pm On Jun 09, 2020
And after 3 months it's like you just noticed undecided
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by Austino778: 1:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nigeria is abt to enter d second stage( covid19),it wil b so so terrible for all d politicians until i ask for mercy of God.....meanwhile, children of God re exempted.
I rest my case for now......
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by Drizzy5001(m): 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nonsense govt.
Useless party.
Re: COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF by StepTwo: 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
BlackSpanner:

You mean someone copied my post to Facebook and claimed to be the author. Nairaland!!! What a forum grin grin
i thought you are the one on Facebook. You should be proud of yourself
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre / Residents Rescue New Born Baby Dumped In Wild Park Bush In Jos (Graphic) / Rivers Vigilante Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Refuse Dump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.