Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

The Greed Of Few Southerners May Lead To Extermination Of Christians In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Greed Of Few Southerners May Lead To Extermination Of Christians In Nigeria (678 Views)

Terrorist Attack On Commuter Bus, Attempt At Mass Extermination Of Igbo,iwuanyan / Plan For A Nationwide Extermination Of Indigenous People. / I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Greed Of Few Southerners May Lead To Extermination Of Christians In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 09, 2020
If not for the sabotage of the Biafran War by the Yoruba and the Northern Christians, who foolishly fought for non-existent One-Nigeria, we wouldn't be in the situation we are today. I believe no sensible person is happy with the situation of Christians in Kaduna, Taraba, Zamfara, Gombe, Benue and others. Is Gowon happy today? Is TY Danjuma happy? Are they not crying for help? Who will help them? Are these innocent people that have been hacked to death by the Fulanis not supposed to be alive today? Now they have finished with the north, they are moving deep down South. The southerners are still watching; some playing politics with what will kill them tomorrow. Imagine some tribes are setting up security outfit in a non-defined federation, how will that save them when the sponsored killers come with their sophisticated weapons in dead hours? Let's see the huge danger lying ahead and split this nation for good. It's better we manage the little resources within our regions and live our lives peacefully than hope for the biggest resources and lose our lives. The situation now is like the gift of the devil. It gives eyes but it collects your head.
Re: The Greed Of Few Southerners May Lead To Extermination Of Christians In Nigeria by donbachi(m): 8:49am On Jun 09, 2020
Naso u see am.
Re: The Greed Of Few Southerners May Lead To Extermination Of Christians In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 09, 2020
The south should wake up.
Re: The Greed Of Few Southerners May Lead To Extermination Of Christians In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 09, 2020
[s]
Mmuoojukwu:
If not for the sabotage of the Biafran War by the Yoruba and the Northern Christians, who foolishly fought for non-existent One-Nigeria, we wouldn't be in the situation we are today. I believe no sensible person is happy with the situation of Christians in Kaduna, Taraba, Zamfara, Gombe, Benue and others. Is Gowon happy today? Is TY Danjuma happy? Are they not crying for help? Who will help them? Are these innocent people that have been hacked to death by the Fulanis not supposed to be alive today? Now they have finished with the north, they are moving deep down South. The southerners are watching; some playing politics with what will kill them tomorrow. Imagine some tribes are setting up security outfit in a non-defined federation, how will that save them when the sponsored killers come with their sophisticated weapons in dead hours? Let's see the huge danger lying ahead and split this nation for good. It's better we manage the little resources within our regions and live our lives peacefully than hope for the biggest resources and lose our lives. The situation now is like the gift of the devil. It gives eyes but it collects your head.
[/s]

Stop mentioning Yoruba in your asinine write-ups.

1 Like

Re: The Greed Of Few Southerners May Lead To Extermination Of Christians In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 09, 2020
FrLukas can't be a Yoruba and have no conscience.
Re: The Greed Of Few Southerners May Lead To Extermination Of Christians In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 09, 2020
[s]
Mmuoojukwu:
FrLukas can't be a Yoruba and have no conscience.
[/s]

Still crap.

Yoruba never had any agreement whatsoever to secede alongside Biafra.

So, cut the crap and stick with the facts.
Re: The Greed Of Few Southerners May Lead To Extermination Of Christians In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 09, 2020
Go on your own and stop colluding and sabotaging. Who wants to go with the Yorubas?
Re: The Greed Of Few Southerners May Lead To Extermination Of Christians In Nigeria by delkuf(m): 9:31am On Jun 09, 2020
FrLukas:
[s][/s]
Still crap.
Yoruba never had any agreement whatsoever to secede alongside Biafra.
So, cut the crap and stick with the facts.
speak for yourself
Re: The Greed Of Few Southerners May Lead To Extermination Of Christians In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 09, 2020
The muslim yorubas are not helping
Re: The Greed Of Few Southerners May Lead To Extermination Of Christians In Nigeria by Sammy07: 9:58am On Jun 09, 2020
Mmuoojukwu:
Go on your own and stop colluding and sabotaging. Who wants to go with the Yorubas?

When was southern unity pre 1960, when you sided with the North cheesy
Re: The Greed Of Few Southerners May Lead To Extermination Of Christians In Nigeria by Sammy07: 9:59am On Jun 09, 2020
Mmuoojukwu:

Do you mean Fulani like this

Re: The Greed Of Few Southerners May Lead To Extermination Of Christians In Nigeria by Sammy07: 10:01am On Jun 09, 2020
Mmuoojukwu:

You mean there was Fulani when one biafra leader campaigned for shagari. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Greed Of Few Southerners May Lead To Extermination Of Christians In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 09, 2020
I don't like these people that distort history. Pls I don't lie like you. Preach to your people to stop sabotaging, stop having night meeting with fulanis because people are dying daily.
Re: The Greed Of Few Southerners May Lead To Extermination Of Christians In Nigeria by Sammy07: 10:05am On Jun 09, 2020
Mmuoojukwu:
I don't like these people that distort history. Pls I don't lie like you. Preach to your people to stop sabotaging, stop having night meeting with fulanis because people are dying daily.
Meetings like this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Greed Of Few Southerners May Lead To Extermination Of Christians In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 09, 2020
Yes dear with the likes the Tinubu, Osibande and others.
Re: The Greed Of Few Southerners May Lead To Extermination Of Christians In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 09, 2020
Yes dear with the likes of the Tinubu, Osibande and others.
Re: The Greed Of Few Southerners May Lead To Extermination Of Christians In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 09, 2020
delkuf:
speak for yourself

I am speaking for myself.
Re: The Greed Of Few Southerners May Lead To Extermination Of Christians In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 09, 2020
Sammy07:

Meetings like this

He won't reply you. And if he does, he will probably insult you.

That's what they do when their lies have been bursted.
Re: The Greed Of Few Southerners May Lead To Extermination Of Christians In Nigeria by delkuf(m): 10:30am On Jun 09, 2020
FrLukas:

I am speaking for myself.
And you say we yorubas. Am a yoruba man and I have no problem with what nnamdi kanu is doing
Re: The Greed Of Few Southerners May Lead To Extermination Of Christians In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 09, 2020
delkuf:
And you say we yorubas. Am a yoruba man and I have no problem with what nnamdi kanu is doing

Shut up and stop claiming other people's ethnicity.

Stop denying your ethnicity dear.

No sane Yoruba person will support the mad man.

Re: The Greed Of Few Southerners May Lead To Extermination Of Christians In Nigeria by delkuf(m): 10:44am On Jun 09, 2020
FrLukas:

Shut up and stop claiming other people's ethnicity.

Stop denying your ethnicity dear.

No sane Yoruba person will support the mad man.
I still don't have problem with him

(1) (Reply)

Ajimobi Is Alive / Edo Election: Ize Iyamu's Name Has Not Been Submitted To INEC / Slug: Obaseki Remains A Bad Omen For PDP ~kassim Afegbua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.