Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,047 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Executive Order 10: Buhari Bows To Governors’ Pressure - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Executive Order 10: Buhari Bows To Governors’ Pressure (35683 Views)

Supreme Court Declares Executive Order 10 Unconstitutional / Supreme Court Reserves Judgment In Suit Challenging Executive Order 10 / Executive Order 10: Real Reasons Governors Dragged Buhari To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Executive Order 10: Buhari Bows To Governors’ Pressure by apache22b: 11:01am On Jun 09, 2020
Happy Birthday Kid .

coolfredo:
Today is my birthday some one should bless me with any amount of cash, thank u. God bless who ever
Re: Executive Order 10: Buhari Bows To Governors’ Pressure by Kingspin(m): 11:01am On Jun 09, 2020
The useless political game Nigerian politicians do play.

There was never a time the president wanted a state autonomy.
Re: Executive Order 10: Buhari Bows To Governors’ Pressure by AsawanaDgreat: 11:02am On Jun 09, 2020
He remains our president till 2023
Re: Executive Order 10: Buhari Bows To Governors’ Pressure by donmik: 11:03am On Jun 09, 2020
Na dem dem na
Re: Executive Order 10: Buhari Bows To Governors’ Pressure by realestate99: 11:04am On Jun 09, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Wow. Thanks Major General Muhammadu Buhari, slave master of the west, tyrant of the east, sponspor of boko haram, miyetti allah Godfather, fulani herdsmen caretaker, looter of national treasury, borrower of our children's future,
feeder of school pupils, greatest yahoo boy ever, chairman: Owners of Nigeria association. We thank you sir, the boys from the south loyal sir.

Igbo people shey ona dn see am o, after ona go say Buhari no do anything

GEJ?? Abeg leave dat weakling, Na Buhari be our daddy na o, GEJ work no pay. And bros my life dey kpame

He dey here, Anything?
aren't you tired with the nonsense you are spewing on every thread, did your uncle just got a new phone for you? even a toddler rubbing the keypad randomly would post something better than your nonsense posts.
Re: Executive Order 10: Buhari Bows To Governors’ Pressure by oluwaseunamos33(m): 11:04am On Jun 09, 2020

[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Executive Order 10: Buhari Bows To Governors’ Pressure by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 11:10am On Jun 09, 2020
realestate99:

aren't you tired with the nonsense you are spewing on every thread, did your uncle just got a new phone for you? even a toddler rubbing the keypad randomly would post something better than your nonsense posts.

You no go leave me make I speak my rubbish, e cumot anything for your body. Abeg free me o, dey your dey make I dey my own
Re: Executive Order 10: Buhari Bows To Governors’ Pressure by PassingShot(m): 11:11am On Jun 09, 2020
HornyTave:
It would take a courageous and bold leader to steer this country to greatness, I don't think Buhari has any of those qualities.
Yeah, it's Atiku, Obasanjo and Jonathan that had it. Pained sore defeated soul!
Re: Executive Order 10: Buhari Bows To Governors’ Pressure by thatsleepboy1: 11:20am On Jun 09, 2020
As e dey hot
Re: Executive Order 10: Buhari Bows To Governors’ Pressure by realestate99: 11:22am On Jun 09, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

You no go leave me make I speak my rubbish, e cumot anything for your body. Abeg free me o, dey your dey make I dey my own
I can't leave you, this is the best time to capture that nonsense in your body, you dey beginner's level 1, step 2, I can't risk it for you to enter advanced stage, it would be devastating for you and the country at large. Our people will say, you cut the branch of an iroko tree early, so it would not accept sacrifices from you in the future when it is mature.
Re: Executive Order 10: Buhari Bows To Governors’ Pressure by Prenonjebose: 11:26am On Jun 09, 2020
Constitutionality of the issues in the executive order, fine. Address it the way you like. Independence of state legislature and judiciary is long over due. But would the legislators and judicial officers not compromise, and agree to a nonsense arrangement to please the Govs.
Re: Executive Order 10: Buhari Bows To Governors’ Pressure by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 11:30am On Jun 09, 2020
realestate99:

I can't leave you, this is the best time to capture that nonsense in your body, you dey beginner's level 1, step 2, I can't risk it for you to enter advanced stage, it would be devastating for you and the country at large. Our people will say, you cut the branch of an iroko tree early, so it would not accept sacrifices from you in the future when it is mature.

Leave am like that I like am. See if dem send you come, tell them say you no see me o abeg
Re: Executive Order 10: Buhari Bows To Governors’ Pressure by Passionate1(m): 11:44am On Jun 09, 2020
HornyTave:
It would take a courageous and bold leader to steer this country to greatness, I don't think Buhari has any of those qualities.

He doesn't have any good qualities. . He's a completely worthless cow. .
Re: Executive Order 10: Buhari Bows To Governors’ Pressure by senatordave1(m): 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
Passionate1:

He doesn't have any good qualities. . He's a completely worthless cow. .

But he has more worth than you
Re: Executive Order 10: Buhari Bows To Governors’ Pressure by bro4u: 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
Hhansome:
Have we not seen that Buhari meant well for Nigerians? His probs are these greedy men and women just as in the era of Jona.
He meant well for Nigerians and bowed to Governors pressure stop contradicting yourself
Re: Executive Order 10: Buhari Bows To Governors’ Pressure by oyeb15: 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
This is not Buhari again. Governors don't have anything good for this country.
Re: Executive Order 10: Buhari Bows To Governors’ Pressure by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
If Buhari achieve this it will be the best and only achievement in steering this country to a positive direction, the financial autonomy of the state legislature will open up so many positive things, once any bill or issue is not to the advantage of the governor, the legislature will follow the order of the governor cos he pays them. Even in federal level, constitutional amendment for a better law cannot be achieved like in the autonomy of local government cos the governors will instruct the state legislatures not to vote in its favour for the required 2/3rd from the states and the status quo remains, poor masses continue to suffer. Buhari is targeting for the autonomy of the local government and the financial autonomy of the legislature is the only door to get to it, i do not fancy Buhari but this is where and when i will fast and pray for him to succeed in this.
Re: Executive Order 10: Buhari Bows To Governors’ Pressure by rapid101(m): 1:11pm On Jun 09, 2020
HornyTave:
he never had and ll never have
Re: Executive Order 10: Buhari Bows To Governors’ Pressure by ume1000: 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
Chatflick:
Make dem just sell this country. I'll collect any amount. Crime rate is just on the rise, everywhere bad news. What is now the use of having a governing body?
be careful of what you wish for
Nigeria dey owe money
debt you go inherit if them sell Nigeria
Re: Executive Order 10: Buhari Bows To Governors’ Pressure by coolfredo(m): 2:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
oluwaseunamos33:
. are you a begger?
am not begging, am asking
Re: Executive Order 10: Buhari Bows To Governors’ Pressure by Passionate1(m): 2:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
senatordave1:

But he has more worth than you

Let's pretend I give a Bleep.

Re: Executive Order 10: Buhari Bows To Governors’ Pressure by Bimpe29: 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
How did he bow to pressure?
Some captions are misleading.
Re: Executive Order 10: Buhari Bows To Governors’ Pressure by Bizibi(m): 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
ddippset:
Gej is gone.

He's been sacked and never coming back.

Buhari will do 8 years.

Get on with your life already.
yes,buhari the achiever.....wasted 8 years.

1 Like

Re: Executive Order 10: Buhari Bows To Governors’ Pressure by majole: 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
Dididrumz:
Buhari
failure

1 Like

Re: Executive Order 10: Buhari Bows To Governors’ Pressure by Proudlytips: 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Executive Order 10: Buhari Bows To Governors’ Pressure by Dididrumz(m): 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
majole:
failure

Lolsss
Re: Executive Order 10: Buhari Bows To Governors’ Pressure by banio: 7:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
Corruption fighting back.
Re: Executive Order 10: Buhari Bows To Governors’ Pressure by Brightminds: 8:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
Hhansome:
Have we not seen that Buhari meant well for Nigerians? His probs are these greedy men and women just as in the era of Jona.
same with yaradua abi, dey there dey full urself in the paradise of hope
Re: Executive Order 10: Buhari Bows To Governors’ Pressure by Yakyah: 12:30am On Jun 10, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Imposed Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Undermining Electoral Processes / Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) / 5 Things Nigeria Is Best Known For Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.