Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,370 members, 7,861,019 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:09 PM

Just In: Protests Rocks Yantumaki Town Over Insecurity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: Protests Rocks Yantumaki Town Over Insecurity (730 Views)

EndSARS: "Secret Meeting" With Emefiele, Dangote Amplifies Confusion In Protests / Home Anxiety In Akoko Town Over Hundreds Of Corpses Deposition / Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: Protests Rocks Yantumaki Town Over Insecurity by etokhana: 10:14am On Jun 09, 2020
Barely one week after bandits killed the District Head of Yantumaki, Abubakar Atiku in Danmusa Local Government Area of Katsina State, the town has again witnessed another attack as kidnappers have allegedly abducted one Mansir Yusuf and his daughter, at about 1:00 am early Tuesday, 9th June 2020

An unnamed source from the affected area says, the abducted man is a neighbor to the late district head, who was assassinated a week ago.

According to him, as a result of the recent attacks, residents of the area have taken to the streets in protest of what they termed, “government’s lack of interest in protecting lives and property.

The protesters went on rampage burning tires and blocking the access roads.

This attack is coming even though there are joint military onslaughts against banditry, kidnappings, cattle rustling and other related crimes.

Especially in the 8 front line local government areas of the state.

The police is yet to respond to either the attack or the protest currently ongoing in the area as calls put through to the Command’s Public Relations Officer Sp Gambo Isah was neither answered nor returned.
https://ait.live/just-in-protests-rocks-yantumaki-town-over-insecurity/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: Just In: Protests Rocks Yantumaki Town Over Insecurity by TUANKU(m): 10:22am On Jun 09, 2020
So they didn't see the state of insecurity in the country between 2015 - 2019?
But they still went ahead to vote massively for Buhari again knowing how incompetent he was with security of lives and property.
That is what sentiments and bigotry gets you, now enjoy the next level.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Protests Rocks Yantumaki Town Over Insecurity by etokhana: 10:32am On Jun 09, 2020
Re: Just In: Protests Rocks Yantumaki Town Over Insecurity by donbachi(m): 10:33am On Jun 09, 2020
When you train a beast and watch it get aggresive and dangerous..without taming it..just get ready to be attacked by it..y'all are been attacked by the beasts you trained.
Re: Just In: Protests Rocks Yantumaki Town Over Insecurity by RZArecta(m): 10:41am On Jun 09, 2020
IPOB Christian terrorists are responsible for the killings and these protests grin

Cc Bnladan
Re: Just In: Protests Rocks Yantumaki Town Over Insecurity by History555: 10:56am On Jun 09, 2020
Bastard lpob protesters.
God bless pmb
Re: Just In: Protests Rocks Yantumaki Town Over Insecurity by tyup(m): 11:00am On Jun 09, 2020
My only pity goes to ....
Re: Just In: Protests Rocks Yantumaki Town Over Insecurity by AstralBody: 11:07am On Jun 09, 2020
grin They federal government should not forget to blame iPod for this demonstrations. Fuccking idiots!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In: Protests Rocks Yantumaki Town Over Insecurity by johnmartus(m): 11:07am On Jun 09, 2020
I asked you who they supposed vote if they don't voted Buhari?
TUANKU:
So they didn't see the state of insecurity in the country between 2015 - 2019?
But they still went ahead to vote massively for Buhari again knowing how incompetent he was with security of lives and property.
That is what sentiments and bigotry gets you, now enjoy the next level.
Re: Just In: Protests Rocks Yantumaki Town Over Insecurity by yanabasee1(m): 11:20am On Jun 09, 2020
Very soon, baba will come again to say that the people shouldn't fight the bandits of they don't want them to fight back....

The last time baba mediated on Katsina Fulani fight..... he supported the fulanis.... I don't know who he will be supporting this time..... perhaps the bandits ...
Re: Just In: Protests Rocks Yantumaki Town Over Insecurity by TUANKU(m): 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2020
johnmartus:
Was Buhari the only presidential aspirant?

1 Like

Re: Just In: Protests Rocks Yantumaki Town Over Insecurity by TUANKU(m): 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
johnmartus:
Was Buhari the only presidential aspirant

1 Like

Re: Just In: Protests Rocks Yantumaki Town Over Insecurity by greatdreamer(m): 12:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
The chicken has come home to roost.
Re: Just In: Protests Rocks Yantumaki Town Over Insecurity by Bnladan(m): 3:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
RZArecta:
IPOB Christian terrorists are responsible for the killings and these protests grin

Cc Bnladan
Congratulations to myself. I really did a number on u to warrant ur mention. Hope u sleep at night?

P.s I have nothing against Christians or Igbo. I see them as brothers and sisters. Anybody who know me would tell u hw good I relate with them. My best female friend is Igbo and a Christian. I call her N'wannem. I only hv problem with people who promote divisiveness, fanaticism and bigotry. So u can be my friend if u stop these parochial and sentimental comments. Hv a nice day sire cool
Re: Just In: Protests Rocks Yantumaki Town Over Insecurity by landforeast(m): 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ok
Re: Just In: Protests Rocks Yantumaki Town Over Insecurity by RZArecta(m): 7:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
Bnladan:

[s]Congratulations to myself. I really did a number on u to warrant ur mention. Hope u sleep at night?

P.s I have nothing against Christians or Igbo. I see them as brothers and sisters. Anybody who know me would tell u hw good I relate with them. My best female friend is Igbo and a Christian. I call her N'wannem. I only hv problem with people who promote divisiveness, fanaticism and bigotry. So u can be my friend if u stop these parochial and sentimental comments. Hv a nice day sire cool[/s]
call your terrorist brothers to order sire cool
Re: Just In: Protests Rocks Yantumaki Town Over Insecurity by Bnladan(m): 5:51am On Jun 10, 2020
RZArecta:
call your terrorist brothers to order sire cool
Ur signature says it all. "Asawanna". I'm really not surprised.
Re: Just In: Protests Rocks Yantumaki Town Over Insecurity by RZArecta(m): 7:17am On Jun 10, 2020
Bnladan:

[s]Ur signature says it all. "Asawanna". I'm really not surprised[/s].
tribal bigot, tell me when it became a crime to be an Ijaw man/woman.

Ps; call your terrorists brothers to order instead of bothering about my tribe

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Stop Insulting People! Dont Be Offended But I Need To Say My Mind Rev vicar / Would You Want Someone Like Obaseki As Your Governor? / EDO 2020: Igbo Women In Edo Defect To PDP, Vow To Vote Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.