Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Neymar Can Fit Messi’s Boot At Barcelona – Mateu - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Can Fit Messi’s Boot At Barcelona – Mateu (236 Views)

Mateu Lahos: Leo Messi Called Me And Apologised For The Harsh Words- #Qatar2022 / Messi's Boot With The GOAT Crest! (pics) / Messi's Decision To Stay At Barcelona Ensures He'll Never Be The Greatest Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Neymar Can Fit Messi’s Boot At Barcelona – Mateu by MyCelebRichList: 10:21am On Jun 09, 2020
Neymar Can Fit Messi’s Boot At Barcelona – Mateu

Neymar is capable of filling Lionel Messi’s boots at Barcelona when the day comes for a six-time Ballon d’Or winner to walk away from Camp Nou, says Jofre Mateu.
Such a move will not be made any time soon, with an exit clause that exists in the Argentine’s contract having expired for 2020.

A mercurial talent is, however, only tied to terms with the Blaugrana for another 12 months and is yet to commit to an extension beyond that point.

A return to Camp Nou from Paris Saint-Germain has been mooted for the Brazil international, with the next transfer window expected to see that interest rekindled.

“Some players will be very happy if he comes back because they are very good friends,” Mateu told IANS.

“When he left Barcelona it came as a shock for us, the supporters. He certainly isn’t the same player anymore because of his age and also his off-field problems. But as a player there is probably no discussion that he is one of the best in the world.

“When Messi isn’t there, then probably he can take his place.”

While talking up Neymar’s ability to fill the void created by a legend, Mateu admits that he would prefer to see Barcelona build even more long-term and raid the ranks at PSG for an alternative frontman.

He added:

“I prefer Mbappe now. I think because of his age and mentality, I think Mbappe is going to be the next top player in the world.”

Brought to you by

Broda Shaggi

Re: Neymar Can Fit Messi’s Boot At Barcelona – Mateu by paulolee(m): 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
i doubt...dt shoes too big

(1) (Reply)

Pep Guardiola Says: White People Should Say Sorry For The Way We Treated Blacks / Neymar To Pay Barcelona £6.1m / Juventus Vs Lecce - Match Preview, Team News, Lineups, H2H & Match Stats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.