Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

LAWMA Cleanup Akobi Crescent Surulere, Restores Normalcy, 24 Hours After - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LAWMA Cleanup Akobi Crescent Surulere, Restores Normalcy, 24 Hours After (53671 Views)

Irate Youths Attempt To Take Over Radio Nigeria, Ibadan. Normalcy Restored / Army Restores Normalcy On Kaduna-jebba Road After Trucks From North Were Blocked / Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAWMA Cleanup Akobi Crescent Surulere, Restores Normalcy, 24 Hours After by olax02(m): 11:17am On Jun 09, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Lagos is a Mega Shitty

I can still see waste and brown roofs everywhere
You mean This??

Re: LAWMA Cleanup Akobi Crescent Surulere, Restores Normalcy, 24 Hours After by SarkinYarki: 11:17am On Jun 09, 2020
grin grin cheesy Tinubu and his Osun gang of Usurpers have used the soul of Lagos to play baba Ijebu..in the future the Federal govt will have to intervene with military might and save Lagos from that gang of Hyper Heisters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LAWMA Cleanup Akobi Crescent Surulere, Restores Normalcy, 24 Hours After by fatymore(f): 11:17am On Jun 09, 2020
All these plastic companies should be sued...
Re: LAWMA Cleanup Akobi Crescent Surulere, Restores Normalcy, 24 Hours After by Yabatechheroes: 11:18am On Jun 09, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Lagos is a Mega Shitty

Just one of those building with brown roof can buy the whole of your state and still pay your school fee.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LAWMA Cleanup Akobi Crescent Surulere, Restores Normalcy, 24 Hours After by IYANGBALI: 11:18am On Jun 09, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Lagos is a Mega Shitty

but it still remains as a small London to your people. Everyone in igbo land wants to visit Lagos before they die

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LAWMA Cleanup Akobi Crescent Surulere, Restores Normalcy, 24 Hours After by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:20am On Jun 09, 2020
IYANGBALI:
but it still remains as a small London to your people. Everyone in igbo land wants to visit Lagos before they die

Lagos is no man's land so stop spewing thrash
Re: LAWMA Cleanup Akobi Crescent Surulere, Restores Normalcy, 24 Hours After by BEDMON1900: 11:20am On Jun 09, 2020
waledeji:
Na the small Rondon of your people be that cheesy cheesy cheesy
This is the city where they mobilise wealth to develop your Hometown.

2 Likes

Re: LAWMA Cleanup Akobi Crescent Surulere, Restores Normalcy, 24 Hours After by buchilino(m): 11:21am On Jun 09, 2020
Olalan:
Shame on the residents there......their dirtiness and foolishness caused the mess

DON'T BE HASTY TO CONDEMN, SOME OF THOSE TRASH U C MAY NOT BE FROM DAT AREA

2 Likes

Re: LAWMA Cleanup Akobi Crescent Surulere, Restores Normalcy, 24 Hours After by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:21am On Jun 09, 2020
Yabatechheroes:

Just one of those building with brown roof can buy the whole of your state and still pay your school fee.

Lagos is just a glorified waste land , nothing special about the No man's land.

2 Likes

Re: LAWMA Cleanup Akobi Crescent Surulere, Restores Normalcy, 24 Hours After by tammie24: 11:21am On Jun 09, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Lagos is a Mega Shitty

yea yeah

But can never be bad like your potopoto republic

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAWMA Cleanup Akobi Crescent Surulere, Restores Normalcy, 24 Hours After by goshen26: 11:21am On Jun 09, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Lagos is a Mega Shitty

The one your brother is sending to you comes from lagos....

Make I look for trouble small

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAWMA Cleanup Akobi Crescent Surulere, Restores Normalcy, 24 Hours After by adedayourt(m): 11:21am On Jun 09, 2020
Still looks like a slum after cleanup
Re: LAWMA Cleanup Akobi Crescent Surulere, Restores Normalcy, 24 Hours After by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:23am On Jun 09, 2020
tammie24:
yea yeah

But can never be bad like your potopoto republic

And who told you Lagos belong to Yoruba people ?

Even the whites know Lagos is no man's land and that the Igbo developed the state .
Re: LAWMA Cleanup Akobi Crescent Surulere, Restores Normalcy, 24 Hours After by Celenwa1: 11:26am On Jun 09, 2020
One of issue we have in his nation is waste management
Re: LAWMA Cleanup Akobi Crescent Surulere, Restores Normalcy, 24 Hours After by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 09, 2020
The power of Social Media
Re: LAWMA Cleanup Akobi Crescent Surulere, Restores Normalcy, 24 Hours After by majamajic(m): 11:29am On Jun 09, 2020
waledeji:
Na the small Rondon of your people be that cheesy cheesy cheesy

As if una pass us to travel outside Nigeria too ?
Re: LAWMA Cleanup Akobi Crescent Surulere, Restores Normalcy, 24 Hours After by betterpikinn: 11:29am On Jun 09, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Lagos is a Mega Shitty

But ABA is far worse!
You need picture prove?

Don't be a frustrated OSU ipob Jew pǐg.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAWMA Cleanup Akobi Crescent Surulere, Restores Normalcy, 24 Hours After by AshiwajuFoward: 11:29am On Jun 09, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

And who told you Lagos belong to Yoruba people ?

Even the whites know Lagos is no man's land and that the Igbo developed the state .

Yeah, same way una develop Aba and Onitsha. Slum dog like you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAWMA Cleanup Akobi Crescent Surulere, Restores Normalcy, 24 Hours After by CanadaOrBust: 11:29am On Jun 09, 2020
SirMichael1:
Lagos: The heartthrob of dirt. Just watch how owambe this saturday will distroy this nice work. I keep saying it, people in surulere are very dirty and na there mosquito dey full pass.

Only a small area. Surulere is the cleanest area on the main land

2 Likes

Re: LAWMA Cleanup Akobi Crescent Surulere, Restores Normalcy, 24 Hours After by majamajic(m): 11:30am On Jun 09, 2020
betterpikinn:

But ABA is far worse!
You need picture prove?

Don't be a frustrated OSU ipob Jew pǐg.

Aba is not worse as lagos , in terms of dirtiest , it's Lagos
Aba is too small to compare with lagos , though lagos is still a mega City , u can't take that away from lagos
Re: LAWMA Cleanup Akobi Crescent Surulere, Restores Normalcy, 24 Hours After by simonfynboi(m): 11:30am On Jun 09, 2020
Ahbeg give dem one week again n see d place... Aswear E go weak u... grin
Re: LAWMA Cleanup Akobi Crescent Surulere, Restores Normalcy, 24 Hours After by mechanics(m): 11:31am On Jun 09, 2020
So if it was not seen in the social medai, they wouldn't have taken action.
Re: LAWMA Cleanup Akobi Crescent Surulere, Restores Normalcy, 24 Hours After by majamajic(m): 11:33am On Jun 09, 2020
AshiwajuFoward:

Yeah, same way una develop Aba and Onitsha. Slum dog like you.

But u know he was saying the truth
Re: LAWMA Cleanup Akobi Crescent Surulere, Restores Normalcy, 24 Hours After by madamori9: 11:34am On Jun 09, 2020
I saw a picture of a town in Lagos the other day, and the place was so littered. The government have to work with its citizens to make the environment better.
Re: LAWMA Cleanup Akobi Crescent Surulere, Restores Normalcy, 24 Hours After by DModeCntStopMe: 11:35am On Jun 09, 2020
eleojo23:
The dirt was an eyesore.

I cannot live in Lagos.

Too many human beings in one place (mostly crazy people shouting on every corner), no fresh air, traffic congestions and dirt littered around.

Lagos reduces someone's quality of life.

It is a difficult place to live and work and one of the worst places to retire in my opinion.

Swears!

I keep telling people, you can't live in Lagos for complete 6 months and still retain your sanity 100%. Not possible, very noisy, rowdy and unorganized place.

People shouting uncontrollably from every corner. Fight here and there.

Lagos is a living hell.

3 Likes

Re: LAWMA Cleanup Akobi Crescent Surulere, Restores Normalcy, 24 Hours After by AshiwajuFoward: 11:36am On Jun 09, 2020
majamajic:

But u know he was saying the truth

They say charity begins at home. I just showed you pictures of Aba and Onitsha. Do those places look developed to you? See as dirty full everywhere. Lagos no dirty reach like dat. Una even dey trade in the midst of squalor and filth. You can't give what you don't have. Go and develop Aba and Onitsha first before claiming to develop Lagos.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LAWMA Cleanup Akobi Crescent Surulere, Restores Normalcy, 24 Hours After by Duru009(m): 11:36am On Jun 09, 2020
Since Ambode left , Lagos has become so dirty
Re: LAWMA Cleanup Akobi Crescent Surulere, Restores Normalcy, 24 Hours After by AmazingELixir: 11:36am On Jun 09, 2020
Nonsense!..
Re: LAWMA Cleanup Akobi Crescent Surulere, Restores Normalcy, 24 Hours After by AmazingELixir: 11:37am On Jun 09, 2020
lipsrsealed

Nonsense!..that environment is still as toxic as fvck
Re: LAWMA Cleanup Akobi Crescent Surulere, Restores Normalcy, 24 Hours After by ComputerWiz007: 11:38am On Jun 09, 2020
Why??.. �
Re: LAWMA Cleanup Akobi Crescent Surulere, Restores Normalcy, 24 Hours After by AmazingELixir: 11:38am On Jun 09, 2020
lipsrsealed

Nonsense!..that environment is still as toxic as fvck!

Now it suddenly makes sense why its called wasteland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Borno State (Photos) / Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - VANGUARD / Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.