Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Run From Xiaomi Devices. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Run From Xiaomi Devices. (3700 Views)

Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 / Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough / Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Run From Xiaomi Devices. by Adegbem01(m): 11:36am On Jun 09, 2020
Some of you here just you terms you don't even or fully understand bloatware and Spyware, yeye people.

5 Likes

Re: Run From Xiaomi Devices. by happy662(m): 11:41am On Jun 09, 2020
Praxtech:
Filled with bloatwares and drains battery even when switched off!!
infinix marketer... Nobody should believe him. He is lying.

4 Likes

Re: Run From Xiaomi Devices. by Adegbem01(m): 11:47am On Jun 09, 2020
Some of the device bought by all this small small importers are not with original OS, some have install patch OS, basically most problem you deem and turn to a conner stone of thorn are not directly from the manufacturers and should not be an issue if the phone is been use in the right region and the right firmwares. I have used there original global version phone from India before, used there original Chinese version (didn't change the firmware) and the phone is smooth, I am a phone marketer not just xiaomi (na only iPhone I no dey sell), xiaomi is one of the best andriod phones out there, they may turn out to be vampires tomorrow but today, they sell there worth

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run From Xiaomi Devices. by Wraith090: 11:56am On Jun 09, 2020
Adegbem01:
Some of the device bought by all this small small importers are not with original OS, some have install patch OS, basically most problem you deem and turn to a conner stone of thorn are not directly from the manufacturers and should not be an issue if the phone is been use in the right region and the right firmwares. I have used there original global version phone from India before, used there original Chinese version (didn't change the firmware) and the phone is smooth, I am a phone marketer not just xiaomi (na only iPhone I no dey sell), xiaomi is one of the best andriod phones out there, they may turn out to be vampires tomorrow but today, they sell there worth

Ok o
And when we buy the ones with patched OS and complain these Xiaomi guys rain insults and and tag us Transsion marketers

2 Likes

Re: Run From Xiaomi Devices. by DragnetisaKuk(f): 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
Wraith090:

Ok o
And when we buy the ones with patched OS and complain these Xiaomi guys rain insults and and tag us Transsion marketers
Post the about section of your Xiaomi device and then send a screenshot of this page as well. Then state your issues let's see if there is a solution or workaround to them.

Peace

1 Like

Re: Run From Xiaomi Devices. by PrettyBunny(f): 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
And this is someone's boyfriend, husband to be and father to be..

God no go shame my generation with useless sperm products..

15 Likes

Re: Run From Xiaomi Devices. by dasanchez1(m): 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
StrongandMighty:
....but on a more serious note why are xiaomi users always complaining of battery issues?
I believe battery should be the least problem of almighty xiaomi like it's users always claim..
Nonsense and ingredients... You are not a user and you are talking nonsense.. angry

3 Likes

Re: Run From Xiaomi Devices. by jom28gy(m): 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
Tufiakwa I no follow
Re: Run From Xiaomi Devices. by seanwilliam(m): 12:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
Adegbem01:
see be like say na only u get sense among dem Xiaomi users..

Me I no get problem with any phone product, anything wey u like make u use, afterall na wetin u want u use your money buy.. but one thing , I mean one thing I hate about this Xiaomi people is that anytime you point out the error/mistake in their device then you don spark outrage be that..

Xiaomi + transsions are from Asia, ordinary phone screen we no dey make for naija.. yet na we go get mouth dey rubbish one product...

Although meself dey do that rubbish before wey I go dey support one phone brand at the expense of others , i later realise it doesnt make sense atall..

Also if we are going to be honest we ourself, it is only on nairaland Xiaomi popular.. the phone is just getting its ground.. and and thing about nigerians be say e dey tey before dem go patronise new brand but if that brand go fucck up at early stage, e don cast be that.. I know the op might be trying to retaliate to dem Xiaomi users on here, but truth be told, nairaland Xiaomi warrior gets problem..

Note I'm using Samsung a10s and Samsung s9+...
Re: Run From Xiaomi Devices. by edoairways: 1:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
pane22:
Are you ppl not tired of this trash comparison.
Is it you people's money.
Allow consumers buy what they want to.
Haba.
This tecno xiaomi thing is becoming annoying. Channel the energy into making Nigeria better
Xiaomite started first
Re: Run From Xiaomi Devices. by Nonsoco80(m): 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
Praxtech:

Don't mind them. I have two Xiaomi devices. Hence I can authoritatively say what I am saying. I hope for their (marketers) sake this thread is not removed because I'll come back with very compelling reasons why no one should have a Xiaomi device within a kilometre radius
If your ancestors did not like xiaomi devices or good things in life, am willing to buy those your xiaomi phones. Sell the phones and stop spamming nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Run From Xiaomi Devices. by edoairways: 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
seanwilliam:

Me I no get problem with any phone product, anything wey u like make u use, afterall na wetin u want u use your money buy.. but one thing , I mean one thing I hate about this Xiaomi people is that anytime you point out the error/mistake in their device then you don spark outrage be that..

Xiaomi + transsions are from Asia, ordinary phone screen we no dey make for naija.. yet na we go get mouth dey rubbish one product...

Although meself dey do that rubbish before wey I go dey support one phone brand at the expense of others , i later realise it doesnt make sense atall..

Also if we are going to be honest we ourself, it is only on nairaland Xiaomi popular.. the phone is just getting its ground.. and and thing about nigerians be say e dey tey before dem go patronise new brand but if that brand go fucck up at early stage, e don cast be that.. I know the op might be trying to retaliate to dem Xiaomi users on here, but truth be told, nairaland Xiaomi warrior gets problem..

Wow ��
Re: Run From Xiaomi Devices. by Swipa: 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
Shot on itel p33 pro max lite 3+

2 Likes

Re: Run From Xiaomi Devices. by alphaNomega: 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
pane22:
Haba.
This tecno xiaomi thing is becoming annoying. Channel the energy into making Nigeria better

I always support banters like this because they raise questions and make intelligent people search for real answers.

2 Likes

Re: Run From Xiaomi Devices. by Artzdanielsz(m): 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
Praxtech:

Don't mind them. I have two Xiaomi devices. Hence I can authoritatively say what I am saying. I hope for their (marketers) sake this thread is not removed because I'll come back with very compelling reasons why no one should have a Xiaomi device within a kilometre radius
What are the model of your Xiaomi make I come buy one

1 Like

Re: Run From Xiaomi Devices. by lanre211(m): 3:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
Praxtech:

which model are you using?... let me buy one

1 Like

Re: Run From Xiaomi Devices. by moscojoor(m): 3:46pm On Jun 09, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Run From Xiaomi Devices. by Adegbem01(m): 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2020
seanwilliam:

I agree with you xiaomi popularity is majorly on Nairaland, but as you right said we are reluctant to new brand in Nigeria and also because this product is not directly from xiaomi company na middle men being them in to the country, no advert, no promotion or any other form of awareness and still have millions users in Africa already
Re: Run From Xiaomi Devices. by DarkJeddi(m): 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
StrongandMighty:
....but on a more serious note why are xiaomi users always complaining of battery issues?
I believe battery should be the least problem of almighty xiaomi like it's users always claim..
I use Xiaomi Mi Max 3 and they never born any Transsion device wey near am for battery life.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Run From Xiaomi Devices. by DarkJeddi(m): 5:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
Praxtech:

Stop misleading people or else God will utterly punish you
You have been behaving like an entitled brat all over Nairaland..

Sell your Xiaomi and move to the Galaxy you so much desire and let us hear word abeg..

Place it on Xiaomi Thread Store and you won't be short of buyers..

No be you be the first person to buy phone wey get issue..

If indeed you are not lying..

4 Likes

Re: Run From Xiaomi Devices. by Playermayweda(m): 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
Op is lying oo, Those posts i don agree with dem i use redmi 7a and 1hr is only 8-10%,Op should calm down and say the truth
Re: Run From Xiaomi Devices. by rapid101(m): 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
pane22:
Haba.
my brother the tin tire me oh

awon no it all main while
dem no fit make ordinary pin mouth charger

1 Like

Re: Run From Xiaomi Devices. by Playermayweda(m): 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
Cos u hate something there is no need to construct lies

2 Likes

Re: Run From Xiaomi Devices. by DarkJeddi(m): 5:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
Praxtech:

Xiaomi no good and you bought TWO of them? grin

Na dash them dash you? shocked

4 Likes

Re: Run From Xiaomi Devices. by DarkJeddi(m): 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2020
Wraith090:

Ok o
If you buy the ones with patched OS and Chinese Rom, you are on your own..

Nobody send you message..

Buy original Xiaomi Global Version..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Run From Xiaomi Devices. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
pane22:
Haba.
the thing don tire me,, hardly will you see samsung or IOS users creating unnecessary threads when apple h the best chipset,best system optimisations, flawless multitasking not to talk about camera.. yet every single day tons of tecno, infinix and xiaomi comparison threads are opened
Re: Run From Xiaomi Devices. by pek(m): 8:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
Failed mission.

2 Likes

Re: Run From Xiaomi Devices. by sheggsliveth: 9:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
Not a fan of any phone sha, but am currently using Redmi 7 to type right now but I can tell you the battery holds pretty well.

Is the only phone I go out without holding my charger, 11 hours screen on( SOT) while more than 24 hours on battery, remember 11hours my screen will be on.

My battery got spoilt and I had to replace it, i still get 7-8 hours hardcore with pubg and 4g network.

Before you call me a market I use Umidigi A3,Nokia 2.3, Huawei T3 madiapad and Redmi 7.

All na New

2 Likes

Re: Run From Xiaomi Devices. by costandi(m): 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
Praxtech:
Filled with bloatwares and drains battery even when switched off!!
I use the redmi note 8 pro. Yes to bloatwares but you're exaggerating the extent. It's a fairly great device all round. No battery issues at all. You should be seeking the review of other users to ascertain whether the problem is peculiar to you rather than utterly bad mouthing the device.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Smart Glasses Will Replace Smart Phones In 2020 [focals By North Smart Glass] / How Much Is Iphone X Screen / How To Do I Lock My Hotspot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.