Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Run From Xiaomi Devices. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Run From Xiaomi Devices. (3695 Views)

Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 / Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough / Don't Buy Xiaomi Devices. If Youve Don't Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Run From Xiaomi Devices. by Vickygirk(f): 11:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
DarkJeddi:
If you buy the ones with patched OS and Chinese Rom, you are on your own..

Nobody send you message..

Buy original Xiaomi Global Version..

How will one know xiomi product with patched OS and Chinese ROM, any way of finding out before buying?

Please any secrets? Please help me out

Let me no go use my hands buy market...
Re: Run From Xiaomi Devices. by DarkJeddi(m): 11:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
Vickygirk:

How will one know xiomi product with patched OS and Chinese ROM, any way of finding out before buying?

The ones officially sold in Nigeria are Global Versions.

For Aliexpress purchases..

Read the product description of the device you want to buy..

It will be clearly stated whether it is Chinese Version,Global ROM or Global version..

Or you can inquire from the Seller..
Re: Run From Xiaomi Devices. by credon: 11:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
Praxtech:
Run
To transsion abi? Na your type dey talk say "Jonah swallow fish" after running from nineveh. Keep telling people to run, infact go to infinix thread and announce it, when all of una gather 4 river niger, just jump without wasting time, we no need una. Am very sure this will be the end of infinix because their customers don finish for naija bdat

5 Likes

Re: Run From Xiaomi Devices. by korban3134(m): 12:08am On Jun 10, 2020
Praxtech:
Filled with bloatwares and drains battery even when switched off!!

1. State which of the Xiaomi device you experienced this with

2. Mention the specific "bloat wares"

3. Did you ask for help on XiaoMi thread or check Google before launching this thread?

6 Likes

Re: Run From Xiaomi Devices. by Minjim: 7:08am On Jun 10, 2020
StrongandMighty:
....but on a more serious note why are xiaomi users always complaining of battery issues?
I believe battery should be the least problem of almighty xiaomi like it's users always claim..

I use redmi and I don't have battery issues.
The phone is almost two years now and the charger and battery is working well.
Re: Run From Xiaomi Devices. by Minjim: 7:10am On Jun 10, 2020
Vickygirk:

If you buy on Jumia, you're safe
But when you order direct from China, Nah you sabi
Re: Run From Xiaomi Devices. by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 10, 2020
moscojoor:
bro have been using entry level redmi 6a for 2 year now i still got 2days battery use with 4g on always

your graph exposed you. i can see you have recharged atleast 5 times according to the graph.

*For those who may not understand, pay close attention to the rise and falls on the graph*
Re: Run From Xiaomi Devices. by Jazzlite: 8:02am On Jun 10, 2020
moscojoor:
bro have been using entry level redmi 6a for 2 year now i still got 2days battery use with 4g on always
Is this how you used to do? Lying everywhere?
Re: Run From Xiaomi Devices. by Jazzlite: 10:15am On Jun 10, 2020
Interesting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of States In Lagos To Buy TSTV / Which Phone Can Last Me Up To Two Days Without Charge And Still Be Faster? / Easybuy: Who Has Used Them To Buy Phones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.