Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

High Chief Engr Johnbosco Onunkwo Mourns Tonimas Oil And Gas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / High Chief Engr Johnbosco Onunkwo Mourns Tonimas Oil And Gas (504 Views)

Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) / Johnbosco Onunkwo Donates Fire Extinguishers To Ochanja Market / Johnbosco Onunkwo Gifts Car And Cash Rewards To APC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Chief Engr Johnbosco Onunkwo Mourns Tonimas Oil And Gas by Paschal2806: 10:37am On Jun 09, 2020
I am utterly bewildered and stricken with unprecedented shock over the news of the sudden demise of a revered and uncommon philanthropist of our time, a rare gem, people's person, and CEO, TONIMAS Group, Chief Sir Anthony Enukeme, OON (Onowu Neni).

This tragic news sent cold shivers down my spine; I still can not fathom the fact that one of the noble philanthropists I look up to has breathed his last.

Here was a man who lived his life for others, touched lives more than some Governments, given beyond boundaries, religion, and political affiliations.

There was never a dull moment with Onowu; very jovial and accommodating. Despite his wealth and affluence, his humility is remarkably astonishing.

Indeed, Neni community Anambra state, and indeed Nigeria has lost a rare gem; an unparalleled gift to humanity and a lover of God.

His acts of philanthropy speak huge volumes that one can't be wrong to admit that his name is synonymous with philanthropy.

Onowu remains an epitome of benevolence, a billionaire of the masses, one whose love for the betterment of his community and state is matchless.

He's gone but it is very dignifying that he left unprecedented imprints in the sands of time and had his good deeds engraved in our hearts.

May God embolden Ndi Anambra with the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss of immeasurable magnitude.

Indeed, a great Iroko has fallen!
Ebenebe gbulu!
Dike anaa!
Farewell to an indefatigable sage!

Engr. Johnbosco Onunkwo
(Akaekpuchionwa Umuchu)

2 Likes

Re: High Chief Engr Johnbosco Onunkwo Mourns Tonimas Oil And Gas by yanabasee1(m): 10:40am On Jun 09, 2020
Tonimas oil that year...... RIP to you sir....
Re: High Chief Engr Johnbosco Onunkwo Mourns Tonimas Oil And Gas by greatmarshall(m): 10:41am On Jun 09, 2020
Rip
Re: High Chief Engr Johnbosco Onunkwo Mourns Tonimas Oil And Gas by Finnese001: 10:41am On Jun 09, 2020
okay
Re: High Chief Engr Johnbosco Onunkwo Mourns Tonimas Oil And Gas by Kwashiman: 10:43am On Jun 09, 2020
Odogwu anaaaaaa! RIP SIR!

1 Like

Re: High Chief Engr Johnbosco Onunkwo Mourns Tonimas Oil And Gas by Smithkafors(m): 10:54am On Jun 09, 2020
One of the most admired billionaires in Anambra.Chai!,an iroko has fallen!

1 Like

Re: High Chief Engr Johnbosco Onunkwo Mourns Tonimas Oil And Gas by Electrification: 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
My Goodness, why should people like these die when all the imbecilic politicians are still everywhere commiting their unending attrocities? Tonimas was truely a rare gem, an epitome of goodness, a man we all admired when growing up. May God rest your soul sir and I pray your children sustain your legacy.

(1) (Reply)

Rainstorm Causes Havoc In Ondo As Many Houses Destroyed(photos) / Oshiomhole Wanted To Use Me To Remove Obaseki - Edo Deputy Governor (VIDEO) / 6 Lessons We Must Learn From Oshiomhole's Mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.