Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

TCN: Sule Abdulaziz, Four Others Get Appointment Letters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TCN: Sule Abdulaziz, Four Others Get Appointment Letters (14877 Views)

FG Detects 1,500 Federal Workers With Fake Appointment Letters / The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters / Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TCN: Sule Abdulaziz, Four Others Get Appointment Letters by Perfecttouchade: 11:10am On Jun 09, 2020
The Federal Government has issued appointment letters to the acting Managing Director of the Transmission Company of Nigeria, TCN, Engr. Sule A Abdulaziz and four other Executive Directors of the company.

According to the appointment letters signed by the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, SGF, Mr. Boss Mustapha, the four Executive Directors, whose appointment were for an initial term of four years include,

Engr. Victor Adewumi – Executive Director, Transmission Service Provider, Engr. Maman J. Lawal – Executive Director, Independent System Operator, Mr. Ahmad Dutse – Executive Director, Finance and Accounts, and Barr Justin Dodo – Executive Director, Human Resources and Corporate Services.

Mr. Mustapha, noted that the appointment of the Acting MD is with effect from May 19, 2020, while that of the four Executive Directors took effect from December 27, 2019.

Recall that on May 19, 2020, the Federal Government announced the appointment of a new Acting Managing Director for TCN as well as the confirmation of the Executive Directors, who had been on acting capacity.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/tcn-acting-md-four-others-get-appointment-letters/

1 Share

Re: TCN: Sule Abdulaziz, Four Others Get Appointment Letters by GOFRONT(m): 11:11am On Jun 09, 2020
Congrats, but keep away from our Yams......Nasarawa SSG just got disappointed yesterday..

5 Likes

Re: TCN: Sule Abdulaziz, Four Others Get Appointment Letters by SirMichael1: 11:18am On Jun 09, 2020
We just need more power supply. The transmission grids are archiac. We need the latest layout.

4 Likes

Re: TCN: Sule Abdulaziz, Four Others Get Appointment Letters by Perfecttouchade: 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
Make Dem Sha function very well.. lalasticlala come and show Nairalanders wetin we see o
Re: TCN: Sule Abdulaziz, Four Others Get Appointment Letters by spafu(m): 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ok
Re: TCN: Sule Abdulaziz, Four Others Get Appointment Letters by iHart(m): 12:25pm On Jun 09, 2020
Congratulations to them.
Re: TCN: Sule Abdulaziz, Four Others Get Appointment Letters by gungab(m): 12:25pm On Jun 09, 2020
Congrats to them.
Let them make use of the office judiciously
Re: TCN: Sule Abdulaziz, Four Others Get Appointment Letters by chjasoni: 12:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
congrats...
Re: TCN: Sule Abdulaziz, Four Others Get Appointment Letters by Galactico4ever(m): 12:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
Looting degrees awarded.Or is it not 9ja again?
Re: TCN: Sule Abdulaziz, Four Others Get Appointment Letters by ODJ124(m): 12:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Wedding in America ��:
Invited: 100
Present at the church: 80
Present at the reception: 70
Gifts: 65
Missing objects: 0

Wedding in England:��
Invited : 50
Present at the church: 50
Present at the reception: 48
Gifts: 48
Objects missing : 0

Marriage in Nigeria
Invited: 200
Present at the church: 38
Present at the reception: 500
Gifts: 18
Envelopes 70
Delivered dishes: 459
Missing items: 20 phones, 50 spoons, 3 cake knives, one photographer's camera missing, cans beers,bottles of wine and whisky, kidnapping of two of the guests,girlfriend missing gone with other guest,boyfriend looking for gf,gf looking for her boyfriend, remaining gifts missing,fighting outside,spoons missing,50 chairs broken,5 tables broken,3 decoration curtains missing
complete the rest of missing objects

4 Likes

Re: TCN: Sule Abdulaziz, Four Others Get Appointment Letters by Slawormir: 12:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

1 Like

Re: TCN: Sule Abdulaziz, Four Others Get Appointment Letters by Justdare: 12:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
shocked
Human or elf
If you know you know
Re: TCN: Sule Abdulaziz, Four Others Get Appointment Letters by sunshineV(f): 12:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
the rich getting richer
Re: TCN: Sule Abdulaziz, Four Others Get Appointment Letters by MARKone(m): 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
3 out of 5 appointments are northerners, does it mean there are no capable hands from other regions, SE/SS to take up these appointments.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TCN: Sule Abdulaziz, Four Others Get Appointment Letters by Perfecttouchade: 12:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
Lalasticlala always function like computer , abeg make these appointed men function like lalasticlala
Re: TCN: Sule Abdulaziz, Four Others Get Appointment Letters by paulolee(m): 12:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
nice...getting appointment right now is d best tin eva bcoz everything jus hard dis days and money no de......was in a resturant yesterday eating and was toasting a beautiful bea dt jus served me meal bt got d shock of my lyf wen she said shes a graduate still searching 4 a job n his guy is also working in d same restaurant as a chef, the guy is done with masters, got a job last 2yrs bt was relieved from his work jus a few months back and now working as a chef bt still searching 4 a better job..i jus weak, me way still de skul and my C.G.P.A de argue who senior wit my acc balance, and i still stupidly jobless and broke.....gat enta street go find work do abeg b4 skul resume...

1 Like

Re: TCN: Sule Abdulaziz, Four Others Get Appointment Letters by Galactico4ever(m): 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
How are people appointed in December receiving their appointment letter six months later?
Re: TCN: Sule Abdulaziz, Four Others Get Appointment Letters by daddytime(m): 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
If there hadn't been an Abdul with his other Mamman, and Ahmad among the list of names, you would have heard that the DSS was still busy screening the names.

What legacy is this man setting and leaving behind?

Na wa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TCN: Sule Abdulaziz, Four Others Get Appointment Letters by Balenciagaokey: 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
grin
Re: TCN: Sule Abdulaziz, Four Others Get Appointment Letters by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
And what happens if the appointments were spread across every region of this country.

South East and South South are truly been marginalised.

Just observing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TCN: Sule Abdulaziz, Four Others Get Appointment Letters by sammysneh(m): 12:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
buhari loopsided appointment..
Re: TCN: Sule Abdulaziz, Four Others Get Appointment Letters by slivertongue: 12:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
scammers

1 Like

Re: TCN: Sule Abdulaziz, Four Others Get Appointment Letters by Nonybb: 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
Northernization policy of the Janj*weed government continues

1 Like

Re: TCN: Sule Abdulaziz, Four Others Get Appointment Letters by Decolonel(m): 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
Check very well, all of dem are Northerners or Muslims. Don't get me wrong. But I think its high time they started appointing pple from SW or SS.

Later, they will say one Nigeria. One Nigeria kee u dia
Re: TCN: Sule Abdulaziz, Four Others Get Appointment Letters by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Wow. Thanks Major General Muhammadu Buhari, slave master of the west, tyrant of the east, sponspor of boko haram, miyetti allah Godfather, fulani herdsmen caretaker, looter of treasury, borrower of our children's future,
grandfeeder of school pupils, greatest yahoo boy ever, chairman: Owners of Nigeria association. We thank you sir, the boys from the south loyal sir.
Also thanks for the distribution sir so that Igbo people no go wail talk say na only northerners you dey appoint.

God bless Buhari
God bless Afonja
God bless Igbo
God bless Niger Delta
God bless Owners of Nigeria (Fulani dem)
God bless Nigeria

I'm sure you meant to use the word God purnish.

Just observing.

2 Likes

Re: TCN: Sule Abdulaziz, Four Others Get Appointment Letters by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
Decolonel:
Check very well, all of dem are Northerners or Muslims. Don't get me wrong. But I think its high time they started appointing pple from SW or SS.

Later, they will say one Nigeria. One Nigeria kee u dia

You're the first biased individual here why just the SS and SW ,what happened to the SE region? Or were you so blind that you didn't see Engr. Victor Adewumi on the list?

Bunch of hypocrites.

5 Likes

Re: TCN: Sule Abdulaziz, Four Others Get Appointment Letters by Perfecttouchade: 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
Fergie001 ghettokid1 come and see

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Assembly Invasion: Court Awards N2.52 Million Damages Against Police / Enugu Holds Requiem Mass For Pupils Of Presentation School Who Died In Accident / 2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.