Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,946 members, 7,863,349 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:00 PM

Viral Photo Of 5 Nigerian Sisters Who Are Medical Doctors - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Viral Photo Of 5 Nigerian Sisters Who Are Medical Doctors (653 Views)

Photo Of 5 Sisters Who Are All Doctors Goes Viral / Then Vs Now Photos Of 4 Beautiful Lookalike Sisters Who Are Slay Queens / Viral Photo Of This Man With Already Erect Prick Posing With A Pretty Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Viral Photo Of 5 Nigerian Sisters Who Are Medical Doctors by temi4christ: 11:15am On Jun 09, 2020
A photo of five Nigerian sisters who are all medical doctors is currently trending on social media.

Meet 5 Nigerian sisters who are medical doctors (photo)The five beautiful and intelligent sisters who are all medical professionals are currently being celebrated on social media

In the now-viral photo, the ladies are all pictured in their uniforms, smiling vibrantly at the camera. Photographer, Fattybold, who captured the beautiful moment, shared the photo to her Instagram page and wrote: “Neurosurgeon, Gynecologist, plastic surgeon, family physician and public health physician @halledoc ……. all in one family from same parent.”
See photos:
https://afrigistbase.com/viral-photo-of-5-nigerian-sisters-who-are-medical-doctors/
Re: Viral Photo Of 5 Nigerian Sisters Who Are Medical Doctors by longetivity(m): 11:16am On Jun 09, 2020
The real slay queens

(1) (Reply)

See The Cartoon Animation I Made With My Phone. / Bigbrother: Barely 24hours In Bigbrother House Laycons EP Rises To No3 In Apple / I’m Married To A 64-year-old Man, My Eggs Are Frozen And I Mast**bate – Ka3na (v

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.