Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:37 PM

Yorunba Christians Movement For Biafra Independence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorunba Christians Movement For Biafra Independence (1594 Views)

5000 Yorunba Refugees In Benin Republic / Shocking Truth About Yorunba Muslims Said By Nnamdi Kanu / No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorunba Christians Movement For Biafra Independence by Frankdaz9: 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
I never knew that some Yoruba comrades are aware of all these facts. Read

Yoruba Born Activist Mr. Maiyegun wrote:

Biafrans voted in a Referendum to leave Nigeria on 26th May, 1967. Four days later, the administrator of Eastern Region at the time, Ojukwu declared Biafra independence; Gowon the honcho head of the northern military government moved the tanks into the Eastern Nigeria after all resolutions to get Biafrans back to Nigeria failed - 5million killed.

How many of you knew there was actually a Referendum for Biafra in 1967 and nearly 100% of the people voted to leave? They didn't want them to leave because of the Niger Delta crude oil.

Well, it was due to the killings of Igbos in Kano and North after the 1966 Gowon coup that things finally broke down. The Igbos returned to the east for safety and then a year later, voted en mass to leave Nigeria, like reasonable people should, the anima** Gowon moved the tanks and killed 5million in 3 years, including women and children

Awolowo was Nigeria's finance minister, Obasanjo was there and that coward Murtala that killed unarmed men in Asaba and children when Nigerian army he led called people to come out of their hiding, that the war was over and when the civilians came out, men were separated and executed right there - their women raped and killed too.

These guys didn't remove history from Nigerians schools for no reason, they are criminals and history will never be kind to them

I don't need your like, I don't need your validation. If you don't like what I do, unfollow my page or I'll kick you out myself if you come here with your usual stupid Nigerian mentality with foolish questions.

Maiyegun General

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorunba Christians Movement For Biafra Independence by Iamgrey5(m): 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
cheesy grin
Re: Yorunba Christians Movement For Biafra Independence by alexsoftwork(m): 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
tongue
dreamers

1 Like

Re: Yorunba Christians Movement For Biafra Independence by Frankdaz9: 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
alexsoftwork:
tongue
dreamers
we love Yoruba Christians, unlike the hypocrite Yoruba Muslims.

18 Likes

Re: Yorunba Christians Movement For Biafra Independence by Frankdaz9: 1:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
Iamgrey5:
cheesy grin
yorunba Christians are the true omoluabis!

17 Likes

Re: Yorunba Christians Movement For Biafra Independence by waledeji(m): 1:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
Frankdaz9:
yorunba Christians are the true omoluabis!
Always crying on nairaland from morning till night on top of nothing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thanks to nairaland for giving you guys a platform to have a voice cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Yorunba Christians Movement For Biafra Independence by AdaGod1(f): 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2020
where is my friend obafemiawolowo
Re: Yorunba Christians Movement For Biafra Independence by agulion: 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
Biafra must come, marriage is not by force, to be a Nigeria is not by force

3 Likes

Re: Yorunba Christians Movement For Biafra Independence by IJOBA2: 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
waledeji:

Always crying on nairaland from morning till night on top of nothing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thanks to nairaland for giving you guys a platform to have a voice cheesy cheesy
JIHADI WALEDEJI AKA DEJI17 GO OVER WET HIS UNDIES TODAY

2 Likes

Re: Yorunba Christians Movement For Biafra Independence by BlowYourMind: 2:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ipodpig scammers and swindlers doing what they know how do best, concocting lies and mischief, they speak evil with impunity, don't worry python dance and crocodile smile will find you soon

2 Likes

Re: Yorunba Christians Movement For Biafra Independence by Basic123: 2:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
Frankdaz9:
we love Yoruba Christians, unlike the hypocrite Yoruba Muslims.
especially Awolowo and Osinbajo grin

And Obasanjo, Benjamin Adekunle that killed you guys like chickens during th civil war

4 Likes

Re: Yorunba Christians Movement For Biafra Independence by waledeji(m): 2:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
IJOBA2:
JIHADI WALEDEJI AKA DEJI17 GO OVER WET HIS UNDIES TODAY
I know you have IJOBA1, IJOBA2, ijoba3.
But don't think it's everybody that takes nairaland serious the ways guys do. Stop mentioning my Monika or quoting me. I have voice outside nairaland and I don't have time opening multiple accounts. My voice can be heard anywhere unlike you guys that's depends solely on nairaland , next time you do I will get you banned. Last warning for you

1 Like

Re: Yorunba Christians Movement For Biafra Independence by IJOBA2: 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
waledeji:

But don't think it's everybody that takes nairaland serious the ways guys do. Stop mentioning my Monika or quoting me. I have voice outside nairaland and I don't have time opening multiple accounts. My voice can be heard anywhere unlike you guys that's depends solely on nairaland , next time you do I will get you banned. Last warning for you
WALEDEJI angry
Re: Yorunba Christians Movement For Biafra Independence by waledeji(m): 3:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
IJOBA2:
WALEDEJI angry
Be ready to open IJOBA3 so that your voice could be heard, this is only platform you have
Re: Yorunba Christians Movement For Biafra Independence by Yedebem: 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2020
[s]
waledeji:

[/s]
Re: Yorunba Christians Movement For Biafra Independence by Yedebem: 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2020
[s]
waledeji:
Be ready to open IJOBA3 so that your voice could be heard, this is only platform you have
[/s]
Re: Yorunba Christians Movement For Biafra Independence by Yedebem: 7:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
[s]
waledeji:

[/s]
Re: Yorunba Christians Movement For Biafra Independence by saaron(m): 7:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
Indeed history was removed in schools to pave way for lies and half truths about the real masterminds of Nigerian civil war.
Is it any surprise that a people attacked and massacred by the war criminal Gowon are blessed beyond measure in every aspect of life all over the world? The God that sees all things have seen the injustice and crimes meeted against them by satanic Nigerian govts and have lift them up to succeed in everything they do.
Injustice and crimes against humanity committed against Igbos shall never go unpunished. Nigeria will pay for all the bloodshed committed during the civil war. After all, they were the first to attack Biafra.
ONE NIGERIA DOES NOT EXIST!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorunba Christians Movement For Biafra Independence by ikeyman00(m): 7:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
Yes op you are right he is one of associate for now ; hope he does not change later lipsrsealed

you can check him out in fb
Re: Yorunba Christians Movement For Biafra Independence by saaron(m): 7:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
The Islamist extremists at the corridor of power thought by scrapping history from school curriculum, they will have the opportunity to shape the minds of our children based on lies and deception to re-engineer the mindset of the citizens towards the Islamic project they have planned for the country. Unfortunately for them, history can also be studied by observing present events.
For you to understand what happened in the past, all you have to do is study present life events and behaviors of people and you'll get a pretty good idea what happened in the past.
In the case of Nigeria, all you need to do is study what is presently happening in the country and you're good to go.

1 Like

Re: Yorunba Christians Movement For Biafra Independence by Frankdaz9: 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
saaron:
The Islamist extremists at the corridor of power thought by scrapping history from school curriculum, they will have the opportunity to shape the minds of our children based on lies and deception to re-engineer the mindset of the citizens towards the Islamic project they have planned for the country. Unfortunately for them, history can also be studied by observing present events.
For you to understand what happened in the past, all you have to do is study present life events and behaviors of people and you'll get a pretty good idea what happened in the past.
In the case of Nigeria, all you need to do is study what is presently happening in the country and you're good to go.
very true, the exclusive study of present day Yoruba Muslim will effectively unravel their cynical betrayal, a dominant and nherent trait. I don't think much of our further generation, even without history, will have any difficulty in fizzling out their frivolous nature.

1 Like

Re: Yorunba Christians Movement For Biafra Independence by Veqtor: 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
waledeji:

Caman shatap dere..

Always looking for biafra thread to bestow ur insecurities on...

Party pooper club... negative energy committee... U anti-biafra people should form a club.. so wen biafra finally comes, you will all have each other's shoulders to cry on.

Bad market... Lol

1 Like

Re: Yorunba Christians Movement For Biafra Independence by Sammy07: 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
Iamgrey5:
cheesy grin

Boss, you self laugh grin
These people matter tire me grin
Re: Yorunba Christians Movement For Biafra Independence by Topsic70: 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
AdaGod1:
where is my friend obafemiawolowo
U mean nairaland official 'Mr. Canceller'?
He's chilling in d 'cooler'! grin grin grin
Pikin wey say him mama nor go sleep must ready to tear aiz till day break!
I warned him. U may join him sooner than later!
cool

Re: Yorunba Christians Movement For Biafra Independence by Iamgrey5(m): 9:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
Sammy07:

Boss, you self laugh grin
These people matter tire me grin
The thing tire me

All their number one enemies in Yoruba land except Tinubu are Yoruba christians.

From Awolowo to Osibanjo just as they once hated Obasanjo but they prefer to deceive themselves by claiming they somehow love Yoruba who are Christians.

2 Likes

Re: Yorunba Christians Movement For Biafra Independence by Sammy07: 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
Iamgrey5:
The thing tire me

All their number one enemies in Yoruba land except Tinubu are Yorubas

From Awolowo to Osibanjo just as they once hated Obasanjo but they prefer to deceive themselves by claiming they somehow love Yoruba who are Christians.

grin
Swears.

Maybe there is another definition of being a Christian

1 Like

Re: Yorunba Christians Movement For Biafra Independence by ObafemiAwoIowo: 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
Topsic70:

cool
undecided
stop feeling yourself dude
Re: Yorunba Christians Movement For Biafra Independence by Yedebem: 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
[s]
Topsic70:

cool
[/s]
Re: Yorunba Christians Movement For Biafra Independence by Iamgrey5(m): 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
Sammy07:

grin
Swears.

Maybe there is another definition of being a Christian
They are confused set of human beings.

1 Like

Re: Yorunba Christians Movement For Biafra Independence by Topsic70: 10:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
Re: Yorunba Christians Movement For Biafra Independence by Topsic70: 10:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
Re: Yorunba Christians Movement For Biafra Independence by Topsic70: 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
undecided
stop feeling yourself dude

Lolz...... u've bn released ba?
Get ready to go back, Mr canceller (#6010)

Nb: yedebem, today-today, you will be downloaded!
#top_secret!
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drama As Gov. Makinde Exits Oyo PDP Whatsapp Platform In Anger Over Comment On I / Eastern Nigeria Leads As Scotland Introduces Four-day Workweek / Anambra Election: APGA Chieftain Obidigwe Intercepted With Loads Of Ammunitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.