Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

Lady Under Fire For Dressing Her 5-yr-old Daughter In Bikini And Full Makeup For - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Under Fire For Dressing Her 5-yr-old Daughter In Bikini And Full Makeup For (409 Views)

Nigerians On Social Media Blast Regina Daniel For Dressing Her Son Like Jesus. / Banke Meshida BMPro: Makeup For Dead People Is Lucrative, Why I Stopped It / Nigerian Lady Under Fire For Celebrating 19th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Under Fire For Dressing Her 5-yr-old Daughter In Bikini And Full Makeup For by gistify: 11:34am On Jun 09, 2020
A Nigerian lady identified as Ejiwunmi Yetty has incurred the wrath of Nigerians on social media for the way she posted and celebrated her daughter’s 5th birthday two days ago.

Yetty took to her Facebook page to share photos of her daughter, Okikiolami, wearing a full glammed-up face, rocking a yellow bikini and also a blue aso-eke.

See the photos below…
https://afrigistbase.com/lady-under-fire-for-dressing-her-5-yr-old-daughter-in-bikini-and-full-makeup-for-birthday-shoot-photos/

As this pictures didn’t go down well with most people,facebook users took to her comment section to slam her.
See comments below:
https://afrigistbase.com/lady-under-fire-for-dressing-her-5-yr-old-daughter-in-bikini-and-full-makeup-for-birthday-shoot-photos/

(1) (Reply)

Odumeje The Indasboki / A King Was Born!!! Brandi Merry Celebrates His 25th Birthday Today / I Will Love To Be With My Wife In Labour Room – Regina Daniels’ Hubby (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.