Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria In Pictures - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria In Pictures (39507 Views)

Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures / Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures / People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria In Pictures by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:
Biafra Network Universities are the best.

National Closed Universities of the zoo Nigeria are waste of money and time.
Such rubbish. Go and find work joor.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria In Pictures by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
SegFault:

Such rubbish. Go and find work joor.

Any education that unable to produce 24/7 electricity to societies, is not education.

Mind you, am not against this open University. But please that name Nigeria should be deleted. It is discouraging. It is evil.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria In Pictures by Akerewe(m): 4:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
Good day my people,
please i intend to apply for a postgraduate course in NOUN but i currently dont know how to go about it. please is the year 2020/2021 admission start? hope am not late for this year
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria In Pictures by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:

Any education that unable to produce 24/7 electricity to societies, is not education.

Mind you, am not against this open University. But please that name Nigeria should be deleted. It is discouraging. It is evil.
Nnamdi Kanu is just a clueless person. He is more clueless than how clueless Benito Mussolini was when he became Prime Minister. Nigeria is a joke yes, Nigeria has failed yes, but failure is a normal thing it depends on us to rise from the ashes of failure like a phoenix, I am a nihilist therefore I hold no attractions to any country, tribe or institution what I want is that the people living in this country deserve better and even though it takes a bloody revolution to get it good.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria In Pictures by holusimple(m): 10:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
Chat me 07039529867
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria In Pictures by holusimple(m): 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
Akerewe:
Good day my people,
please i intend to apply for a postgraduate course in NOUN but i currently dont know how to go about it. please is the year 2020/2021 admission start? hope am not late for this year
Chat me 07039529867
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria In Pictures by WelcomeToBiafra: 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
[s]
SegFault:

Nnamdi Kanu is just a clueless person. He is more clueless than how clueless Benito Mussolini was when he became Prime Minister. Nigeria is a joke yes, Nigeria has failed yes, but failure is a normal thing it depends on us to rise from the ashes of failure like a phoenix, I am a nihilist therefore I hold no attractions to any country, tribe or institution what I want is that the people living in this country deserve better and even though it takes a bloody revolution to get it good.

[/s]

You are confused. You need better living conditions, but are still supporting Nigeria that is stealing, killing and destroying good everything.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria In Pictures by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 14, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:

You are confused. You need better living conditions, but are still supporting Nigeria that is stealing, killing and destroying good everything.

You think kanu is a saviour. I pity you, the man was so scared to come for his parents burial and you still follow him. He will dump you like Ojukwu did, it is very hard to find a man as brave as Che Guevara. Ojukwu started a war that killed millions of people and you still want to follow another dumb slowpoke that caused the death of another handful in Abia. Secession is not the answer, take it or leave it we have to fight this fascist government to the end.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria In Pictures by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
adecz:

All these, yet their graduates are
not eligible for NYSC undecided undecided undecided undecided.

NOUN is meant to help working class people acquire a degree while working or help students gain work experience while studying. NYSC itself is over-hyped and a waste of precious 1 year. Outside Nigeria, your NYSC certificate is useless.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria In Pictures by WelcomeToBiafra: 6:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
What is giving motivation to keep supporting killers of innocent Biafrans?
SegFault:

You think kanu is a saviour. I pity you, the man was so scared to come for his parents burial and you still follow him. He will dump you like Ojukwu did, it is very hard to find a man as brave as Che Guevara. Ojukwu started a war that killed millions of people and you still want to follow another dumb slowpoke that caused the death of another handful in Abia. Secession is not the answer, take it or leave it we have to fight this fascist government to the end.

Who did the killing? Who gave order and commands to massacred over millions of innocent unarmed Biafrans?

Thanks for saying the truth that innocent handful and millions of Biafrans were massacred by Nigerian government.

Nigeria and Nigerian forces must be punish for all the atrocities committed against Biafrans/IPOB.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria In Pictures by Nobody: 4:07am On Jun 17, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:
What is giving motivation to keep supporting killers of innocent Biafrans?

Who did the killing? Who gave order and commands to massacred over millions of innocent unarmed Biafrans?

Thanks for saying the truth that innocent handful and millions of Biafrans were massacred by Nigerian government.

Nigeria and Nigerian forces must be punish for all the atrocities committed against Biafrans/IPOB.
Kanu is a coward simple. He won't be different from ojukwu if he wants biafra so much he should either tell us his plans for a new nation or come here and advocate for it. Such rubbish.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria In Pictures by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
[s]
SegFault:

Kanu is a coward simple. He won't be different from ojukwu if he wants biafra so much he should either tell us his plans for a new nation or come here and advocate for it. Such rubbish.

[/s]

Poo on a stick.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria In Pictures by Candyness(f): 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
chigzypeace:
Issorite.... May God save nigeria

Hiya. Y'aa fancy girl on girl action?
Boo Ya can ply husband if ya want

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buses That Dumped Nigerian Students At Sahara Desert Finally Move / Grace High School Lagos Asks WAEC Candidates To Lodge In Hotel, Parents Protest / UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.