Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

How To Install Google Apps On The Huawei Y7P Or Any HMS Phone - Tutorial - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Install Google Apps On The Huawei Y7P Or Any HMS Phone - Tutorial (4989 Views)

Huawei Y7p Unboxing And Review / The Huawei Thread / How Can I Install Google Playstore Coolpad Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Install Google Apps On The Huawei Y7P Or Any HMS Phone - Tutorial by henry007(m): 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
Installing Google Apps on Huawei Y7p Tutorial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Edtz2h6mI

I discovered 2 life saving apps on the Huawei App Gallery that I think everyone who intends to buy this phone needs.
The AppFinder and Petal Search.
Learn the very easy steps to go about using Google maps, YouTube and Chrome on any HMS smartphone.

cc Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: How To Install Google Apps On The Huawei Y7P Or Any HMS Phone - Tutorial by sunshineV(f): 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
Re: How To Install Google Apps On The Huawei Y7P Or Any HMS Phone - Tutorial by Ifeanyi4491(m): 2:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nice one bro
Re: How To Install Google Apps On The Huawei Y7P Or Any HMS Phone - Tutorial by Ifeanyi4491(m): 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
Perfecttouch
Re: How To Install Google Apps On The Huawei Y7P Or Any HMS Phone - Tutorial by TheOdd1sOut: 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
Its educative and honest content like this that will get you a good blog

1 Like

Re: How To Install Google Apps On The Huawei Y7P Or Any HMS Phone - Tutorial by Denovan: 2:45pm On Jun 09, 2020
Eric nice wan
Re: How To Install Google Apps On The Huawei Y7P Or Any HMS Phone - Tutorial by Perfecttouch(m): 7:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ifeanyi4491:
Perfecttouch
thanks bro, I already tried another style today. It worked but my apps are working partially.
Maybe I will uninstall and try this.
My Google map isn't working well and it keeps giving me this

1 Like

Re: How To Install Google Apps On The Huawei Y7P Or Any HMS Phone - Tutorial by Perfecttouch(m): 7:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
henry007:

I discovered 2 life saving apps on the Huawei App Gallery that I think everyone who intends to buy this phone needs.
Learn the very easy steps to go about using Google maps, YouTube and Chrome on any HMS smartphone.

cc Lalasticlala
this is what I got

Re: How To Install Google Apps On The Huawei Y7P Or Any HMS Phone - Tutorial by Perfecttouch(m): 7:24pm On Jun 09, 2020
henry007:

cc Lalasticlala
this is what I got

Re: How To Install Google Apps On The Huawei Y7P Or Any HMS Phone - Tutorial by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
Perfecttouch:
thanks bro, I already tried another style today. It worked but my apps are working partially.
Maybe I will uninstall and try this.
My Google map isn't working well and it keeps giving me this
Try to use other map till you found solution
Re: How To Install Google Apps On The Huawei Y7P Or Any HMS Phone - Tutorial by Perfecttouch(m): 7:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ifeanyi4491:
Try to use other map till you found solution
the apps I use, other maps won't function with it.
For now I only have issue with all these e hailing apps

On how to install Google play store on your Huawei
Message me on WhatsApp
0. 9. 018. 4. 48. 3. 88
It is free
Re: How To Install Google Apps On The Huawei Y7P Or Any HMS Phone - Tutorial by henry007(m): 8:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
Perfecttouch:
this is what I got

You'd have to get by without play store. All the methods I've seen of getting play store to work have been blocked.
Re: How To Install Google Apps On The Huawei Y7P Or Any HMS Phone - Tutorial by Perfecttouch(m): 10:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
henry007:

You'd have to get by without play store. All the methods I've seen of getting play store to work have been blocked.
well I will disagree, I am currently using it on my phone.
I can download anything on playstore, even recently downloaded YouTube and gcam
Re: How To Install Google Apps On The Huawei Y7P Or Any HMS Phone - Tutorial by henry007(m): 3:33am On Jun 10, 2020
Perfecttouch:

How's that GCAM result looking. It's not supposed to be on playstore or even compatible with the Y7p but it may appear to produce a different result from the default camera.
Re: How To Install Google Apps On The Huawei Y7P Or Any HMS Phone - Tutorial by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:29am On Jun 10, 2020
Perfecttouch:
GCam on playstore..

Henry007 pls i heard there is gcam for kirin chip
Re: How To Install Google Apps On The Huawei Y7P Or Any HMS Phone - Tutorial by henry007(m): 10:49am On Jun 10, 2020
Ifeanyi4491:
GCam on playstore..

It won't work like it does on Snapdragon powered phones. By that, I mean it won't produce hyper realistic painting type of photos.

1 Like

Re: How To Install Google Apps On The Huawei Y7P Or Any HMS Phone - Tutorial by Denovan: 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ifeanyi4491:
GCam on playstore..

Huawei flagships don't need gcam.
Re: How To Install Google Apps On The Huawei Y7P Or Any HMS Phone - Tutorial by Olamyyde(m): 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
Lol. I don't think you can download google apps without root on Huawei.

This is just a 3rd party app store.
Re: How To Install Google Apps On The Huawei Y7P Or Any HMS Phone - Tutorial by Rexraph18(m): 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
I have Huawei y7p for sale in Port Harcourt..
4gb/64gb

All accessories and box available.

Price 45k fixed (not negotiable)

Interested, hmu

Re: How To Install Google Apps On The Huawei Y7P Or Any HMS Phone - Tutorial by Perfecttouch(m): 6:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
Rexraph18:
I have Huawei y7p for sale in Port Harcourt..
4gb/64gb

All accessories and box available.

Price 45k fixed (not negotiable)

Interested, hmu
why now bro, I am already using Google play store on my own.
I can even teach how to go about it

Re: How To Install Google Apps On The Huawei Y7P Or Any HMS Phone - Tutorial by Perfecttouch(m): 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
Olamyyde:
Lol. I don't think you can download google apps without root on Huawei.

This is just a 3rd party app store.
I already downloaded it and using it and it is working perfectly without glitches.
Funny enough, I didn't even root the device
Re: How To Install Google Apps On The Huawei Y7P Or Any HMS Phone - Tutorial by Rexraph18(m): 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
Perfecttouch:

Lolz I already sold it..

You can still run me the tutorial pls.. na my guy buy the phone from me and is having a tough time using it without Google play services
Re: How To Install Google Apps On The Huawei Y7P Or Any HMS Phone - Tutorial by AustineDcreator: 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2020
Perfecttouch:

Please help me with the tutorial
Re: How To Install Google Apps On The Huawei Y7P Or Any HMS Phone - Tutorial by Iamhezzyboss(m): 11:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
Pls drop the tutorial. I just got the y7p yesterday.
Perfecttouch:
I already downloaded it and using it and it is working perfectly without glitches.
Funny enough, I didn't even root the device
Re: How To Install Google Apps On The Huawei Y7P Or Any HMS Phone - Tutorial by Perfecttouch(m): 10:00am On Jul 06, 2020
Iamhezzyboss:
Pls drop the tutorial. I just got the y7p yesterday.
message me on whatsapp
Re: How To Install Google Apps On The Huawei Y7P Or Any HMS Phone - Tutorial by Perfecttouch(m): 10:00am On Jul 06, 2020
AustineDcreator:

Please help me with the tutorial
message me on WhatsApp
Re: How To Install Google Apps On The Huawei Y7P Or Any HMS Phone - Tutorial by temitopeojo44: 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
please i need help on my phone Huawei Y7P , i need play store and google map badly
Re: How To Install Google Apps On The Huawei Y7P Or Any HMS Phone - Tutorial by temitopeojo44: 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
please i need help on my phone Huawei Y7P , i need play store and google map seriously

my contact is 08030557125
Re: How To Install Google Apps On The Huawei Y7P Or Any HMS Phone - Tutorial by temitopeojo44: 4:36pm On Nov 17, 2021
what is your contact please . i need playstore and google map

(1) (Reply)

Polyphonic Ringtones on Globacom (via Glo MMS) / Cool Iphone Wallpaper / New Opera Mini 4 Beta!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.