Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,228 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:47 PM

What Shall I Offer To God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Shall I Offer To God? (116 Views)

What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul / What Shall We Do If We Were Forsaken By The Lord On The Last Day? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Shall I Offer To God? by YEMission(m): 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
Message from Bro Chibuzor Simeon

Titled: What shall I offer to God?
Bible ref: Romans 12:1, Psalms 51:17

Dear beloved in Christ, are you among those who have been deceived to believe that God desires your financial and material offerings, tithes and seed sowing more than He desires your righteousness, if you are; please wake up now before it’s late. Think about this…

GOD OFFERED YOU HIS SON, WHAT CAN YOU OFFER HIM?

The question is what can you really offer to God in exchange for all He has done for you? What is the most acceptable sacrifice God wants from you? He offered you His Only Begotten Son, to redeem you from eternal damnation. How then do you show appreciation to this great sacrifice? With money, material things, transforming your gender, killing, rape, stealing, sexual immoralities etc?

HE FIGHTS MANY UNSEEN BATTLES FOR YOU

 During pregnancy and in the labor room, God was there for you.
 As you travel daily by land, sea, air, He is always there for you.
 Bullet killed many at the war zone, yet he was there for you.
 While committing abortion many died, yet He kept you.
 Many graduates are jobless, yet He gave you a job.
 Many mature pretty ladies are still single, He gave you a husband.
 Lots of evil sacrifices have been made against your well being, yet He kept you safe.
 Leaser fever, Ebola, Corona, killed many even children, yet He kept you.
Uncountable times He was there for you, what can you really offer Him in appreciation?

WHAT DOES GOD REALLY WANT FROM YOU?

God just needs you not your money, beauty, fashion, position or degrees. He wants your body to be His dwelling place, a heart that fears Him, an ear that listens to Him. A body not defiled in immoralities but Holy and acceptable, a vessel unto honor. Not a body defiled in sexual sins, alcohol, weed, fraud, blood, hatred, witchcraft, lies, deceit etc.

 Think of the sacrifices God Has made for you, does it worth living a Holy life acceptable unto God? The choice is yours, it’s not a factor of my church, religion, what you have or do not have.

God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Empowered For Progress / Daily Cry / OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 16/06/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.