Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Is It HIV? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It HIV? (1533 Views)

Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive / How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 / I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It HIV? by DeltaBachelor(m): 11:16am On Oct 10, 2020
EDUECO:
I have replied.
Hi, I also Pm'd you for the natural cure. Pls reply. Thanks sir
Re: Is It HIV? by DeltaBachelor(m): 11:18am On Oct 10, 2020
EDUECO:
I have replied.
My Email is deltabachelor@gmail.com . Please send me the natural cure asap. God bless you as you do sir. Thanks
Re: Is It HIV? by rodgermetty(m): 11:38am On Oct 10, 2020
Healthissue01:
Pls so urgent, I have chronic inflammation on my neck, I can't even turn it again, sore throat for over 2months, oral thrush with white tongue, pains around the body, finger discoloration, constant headache and fuss. I am suspecting HIV now because, I had a fling with a lady in sometimes back in March, I became serious with her after seeing her church background, with the hope of getting her pregnant, I barely know her, unfortunately, I discovered she is a pretending hoes, so I cut off, and I have been praying I didn't contract anything. Two weeks after, I started having this pains, and all other health challenges. I have tested for almost everything without solution, I have done HIV test up to 10times, all negative, till just 5th of June. Pls anyone with ideas on what I can do. I have been several hospital with no solution. I don't if it is seroconvert I m going through. I met an HIV consultant sometimes in May, and he did some tests for me, and it turned out negative, and he convinced me that it was my mind and not HIV, so I made a silly mistake at home by sleeping with my wife on May12, and she too has been falling sick too for over 2weeks now. We are in a big dilemma now. I have confessed everything to her. I need solution to this matter pls. Anyone with useful suggestion pls. Where can I do test to know what is wrong with me, so I can prevent my wife from this pains too.

It will be fine bro. I will advice you to start taking amazing herbs black seed oil. It has help many people return their health back to default and I am very sure it will help you too.

Regardless of what causes it, as long as it is not a mechanical injury, Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil can deal with the root cause and restore your body to default

See some reviews here on nairaland as to the wonderful work of the amazing herbs black see oil. 

https://www.nairaland.com/6084639/amazing-herbs-black-seed-oil

Re: Is It HIV? by rodgermetty(m): 11:40am On Oct 10, 2020
Healthissue01:

I had sweats in the nights in the early days for like 2 or 3 days, but now no sweat, except during afternoon sometime. major issue is the chronic inflammation all around the body, pains on the shoulder blade, and muscles. white patches on the mouth, tingering feet.

Amazing herbs black seed oil will stop that pain in 5 days and the other symptom should diminish in 3 weeks. I can guarantee you that.

Regardless of what causes it, as long as it is not a mechanical injury, Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil can deal with the root cause and restore your body to default

See some reviews here on nairaland as to the wonderful work of the amazing herbs black see oil. 

https://www.nairaland.com/6084639/amazing-herbs-black-seed-oil

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Soft Drinks May Seriously Harm Your Health / Anyone Going Through Recurrent Pregnancy Loss (RPL) In The TTC / Top 10 Dangers Of Fluoride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.