Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. (6808 Views)

Okowa's Jumbo's Severance Package And Delta State's Minimum Wage - Omo-Ikirodah / Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? / Anambra And Delta Reach Agreement On Onitsha Bridgehead Barricade (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2020
Blackking98:
Show me your airline grin
Ofcourse you don't have so people can't visit your state and see you're living on past glory grin
Two can play this game aunty feli feli grin
Show me akwa ibom seaport akpan grin

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by Blackking98(m): 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
so you get mind claim Lagos port, God is watching u grin
We're building our own so we won't claim another man's port like you grin

9 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by Hunchogee: 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
When did delta dry port turn Lagos port hahahahah. Even Onne port no busy like this lol try next time smally
Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by Hunchogee: 5:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
Blackking98:

Hahaha you don open her yash ooo
Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by Blackking98(m): 5:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
Hunchogee:

When did delta dry port turn Lagos port hahahahah. Even Onne port no busy like this lol try next time smally
she and her brothers know they're loosing a battle hence they resort to claiming other States property grin

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by nsiba: 5:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
I really like the fact that most Deltans have left this mouth running girl...
Plz this girl is no true representative of Niger Deltans or Deltans

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by sageb: 5:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
Akwa Ibom afon ama kudos to the uncommon transformer Godswill obot Akpabio
Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by nsiba: 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:

EDUCATION

Delta state has one of the highest numbers of tertiary institutions in any Nigerian state. This is a product of the people's thirst for knowledge and academic work. Some of these institutions are:

Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun

Delta State University

Delta State Polytechnics (three different Polytechnics, one at Oghara, one at Ogwashi-Uku and another at Ozoro)

The Film and Broadcast Academy, Ozoro

College of Education (two different state colleges, one at Agbor and another at Warri).

Federal College of Education Technical, Asaba
College of Education, Mosogar

Delta State College of Health Technology, Ughelli

Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun[9]

Western Delta University, Oghara

Novena University, Ogume-Amai

National Open University of Nigeria (three study centres, one at Asaba, one at Emevor and another at Owhrode).

Delta State School of Marine Technology, Burutu

Nigerian Maritime University, Okerenkoko, Warri
Conarina School of Maritime & Transport Technology, Oria-Abraka

University of Information and Communication Technology, Agbor

State School of Midwifery, Asaba

School of Nursing (two schools, one at Agbor and another at Warri)

Baptist School of Nursing, Eku

Edwin Clark University, Kiagbodo

Eagle Heights University, Omadino, Warri

Two Admiralty University of Nigeria one at Ibusa and Sapele

Delta state have two world class shopping mull at Asaba and warri

Delta state have two airports one at Asaba and one at warri

Delta state have Working Railway Agbor which will soon reach warri

Delta state have a seaport sited at warri

Delta state have oil and gas refinery

Power plants in Delta state
1.972mw ughelli power plant
2.900 mW transcor ughelli power plant
3.720mw Sapele power plant
4.480mw power plant.

Majority of this are in Urohobo land but you shamelessly took on your own people.
You don't yet understand life.

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
Blackking98:

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by BUGOFF(m): 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
mr11:
Nwanyiogwashi please avoid this useless thread we are not in competition with Akwa ibom state.

Thank you. I wonder what must have brought about this in the first place.
What exactly would these comparisons afford us?
Are we, the people, in any way involved in the application of our resources or the execution of some much celebrated Political-statement-projects?

Enough of the divisive threads, we all are in this mess together, like it or not.
Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by nsiba: 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
BUGOFF:

Thank you. I wonder what must have brought about this in the first place.
What exactly would these comparisons afford us?
Are we, the people, in any way involved in the application of our resources or the execution of some much celebrated Political-statement-projects?

Enough of the divisive threads, we all are in this message together, like it or not.

The mods are a very big disgrace

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
nsiba:

The mods are a very big disgrace
Delta state is a disgrace!Headquarters of corruption.

No development in the state upon all the billion dollars they have received.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by nsiba: 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
mr11:
Nwanyiogwashi please avoid this useless thread we are not in competition with Akwa ibom state.

Blame the stupid mods, let them ban me again
They don't have any brain
Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by nsiba: 6:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
mr11:

Blame the stupid mods, let them ban me again
They don't have any brain
Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by nsiba: 6:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Delta state is a disgrace!Headquarters of corruption.

No development in the state upon all the billion dollars they have received.

Wetin be your own
Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
nsiba:
Wetin be your own
I grew up in Warri, Delta state, I know what is on ground and still have friends living there.
Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by Aniedi30(m): 6:35pm On Jun 09, 2020
Akwa ibom state ofcos

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by Hunchogee: 6:36pm On Jun 09, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

I grew up in Warri, Delta state, I know what is on ground and still have friends living there.
God bless you for telling the truth. Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by Hunchogee: 6:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
Aniedi30:
Akwa ibom state ofcos
Yeah bro
Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
Just arrived.
Reading..
Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by SIONKPO1(m): 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
When we talk infrastructures we talk about real infrastructures like airports, good railway system, seaport and refinery not roads grin cheesy
Madam,all the things you named are all federal owned,in akwa ibom most of the infrastructures are built and operated by the state government
*Ongoing ibaka seaport
*Stadiums(eket,uyo,ikot ekpene,and oron)
*Hotels
*Airport
*Refinery
*Roads
*Schools

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by SIONKPO1(m): 7:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
Iriruaga100:

You neverdowell!!! You should be doing something useful with you life instead of comparing two corrupt entity within failed state called Nigeria... You're can't tell us here how viable your state.. There is no clear indices to indicate that akwaibom is economically viable if someone want to relocate there... Yet your people leave in their numbers to drive keke in delta..
ye,akwa ibomites drive keke in delta state,same way you see Chinese loitering over Nigeria in search of Jobs

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by Iriruaga100(m): 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Sir, I still reside in warri, we have good road network in warri, almost all the street are tarred, all the schools in warri are in good condition, we have central hospital here.. The city is the commercial hub of the state... In all, akwaibom can't stand delta economically and otherwise
Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
Iriruaga100:

Sir, I still reside in warri, we have good road network in warri, almost all the street are tarred, all the schools in warri are in good condition, we have central hospital here.. The city is the commercial hub of the state... In all, akwaibom can't stand delta economically and otherwise
Liar!Snap pinshure of the tarred roads and central hospital.
Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by Hunchogee: 8:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Liar!Snap pinshure of the tarred roads and central hospital.
Na when all of them go begin run.the fool no go do am

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by Carson110(m): 8:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
I don't want to add pictures but check this link for more update about Akwa ibom

https://www.nairaland.com/1256550/uyo-city-peace-beauty-pictures
Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by Hunchogee: 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
Carson110:
I don't want to add pictures but check this link for more update about Akwa ibom

https://www.nairaland.com/1256550/uyo-city-peace-beauty-pictures
My brother leave them dem don run. We no be even include uyo na only Eket, Ikot Ekpene, ibeno, ikot abasi and onna I used compare the whole of delta . Uyo na abuja and lagos league uyo dey

8 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by miltonchux(m): 9:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:

EDUCATION

Delta state has one of the highest numbers of tertiary institutions in any Nigerian state. This is a product of the people's thirst for knowledge and academic work. Some of these institutions are:

Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun

Delta State University

Delta State Polytechnics (three different Polytechnics, one at Oghara, one at Ogwashi-Uku and another at Ozoro)

The Film and Broadcast Academy, Ozoro

College of Education (two different state colleges, one at Agbor and another at Warri).

Federal College of Education Technical, Asaba
College of Education, Mosogar

Delta State College of Health Technology, Ughelli

Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun[9]

Western Delta University, Oghara

Novena University, Ogume-Amai

National Open University of Nigeria (three study centres, one at Asaba, one at Emevor and another at Owhrode).

Delta State School of Marine Technology, Burutu

Nigerian Maritime University, Okerenkoko, Warri
Conarina School of Maritime & Transport Technology, Oria-Abraka

University of Information and Communication Technology, Agbor

State School of Midwifery, Asaba

School of Nursing (two schools, one at Agbor and another at Warri)

Baptist School of Nursing, Eku

Edwin Clark University, Kiagbodo

Eagle Heights University, Omadino, Warri

Two Admiralty University of Nigeria one at Ibusa and Sapele

Delta state have two world class shopping mull at Asaba and warri

Delta state have two airports one at Asaba and one at warri

Delta state have Working Railway Agbor which will soon reach warri

Delta state have a seaport sited at warri

Delta state have oil and gas refinery

Power plants in Delta state
1.972mw ughelli power plant
2.900 mW transcor ughelli power plant
3.720mw Sapele power plant
4.480mw power plant.

The Agip Power plant at Okpai and Warri Refinery, The Modular refinery at Kwale(not completed) Koko port, Sapele Port. But we still lack infrastructure due to corruption. Akwa Ibom is better interms of Infrastructure and vision, even master plan.

6 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by Hunchogee: 9:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
miltonchux:

The Agip Power plant at Okpai and Warri Refinery, The Modular refinery at Kwale(not completed) Koko port, Sapele Port. But we still lack infrastructure due to corruption. Akwa Ibom is better interms of Infrastructure and vision, even master plan.
God bless you for saying the truth...we as akwa ibomite we love our fellow south south people, but the shouldn't used our humbleness to insult us or our state. The smally wey start this fight don even run, I no see our brake light

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
As an AkwaIbomite residing in Effurun, Delta State, this are my brief deductions.
Infrastructure wise AkwaIbom beats Delta hands down in his department. No offence but Delta State is the dirtiest state I have ever lived in (again, no offence).
But to be honest, no better work for AkwaIbom compared to Delta

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by Hunchogee: 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
Blackking98:
she and her brothers know they're loosing the battle hence they resort to claiming other States property grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Train Finally Sucks The Blood Of Nigerians(graphic Photos) / Court Fixes Date To Hear Suit Challenging Edo PDP Primary / Breaking!! TSA Impact!! 11600 Bank Workers To Be Sacked!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.